3.60 star(s) 19 Votes

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
thats not a a way to grow your subs its a way to turn off more than you attract(piss off) that is bad for business but hey what do i know thats just how i see it
If certain content gets posted here without a patch (if the dev or anyone else doesn't want to make one), then it will be moot cause the vn won't even be here anymore.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
i like how this dev blackmails people in getting a game that isn't even finished yeah sub to get the full game or miss out on content.
Well it is his right I wouldn't call it blackmail, but his right to look after his subs who pay the bills, he sure isn't the first developer not to include every bit of content and won't be the last

Zpoinkz

Mar 4, 2024
patch or no patch I expect this game to not last long here or patreon given the content and the models used.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
so just to be clear your going back to the original version where characters where aparently onlyfans type girls the sister did something with her boyfriend? and none of that or any lesbian stuff is avoidable?

Reactions: MAD6999

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
In two or three hours I will try the new version that takes up the original story of version 0.6 in theory. I do not object to the developer having two versions, one free and the other exclusive for its subscribers.

There are games that take the same strategy, for example Naruto: Shinobi Lord, which is that the paid version shows another type of animation or content such as anal sex but leaves vaginal sex in the free version to attract new potential customers.

If the story is the same in both versions, if he takes this same system without removing the vaginal sex scenes, no one would complain.

Reactions: The Narrator

mesmer11

Nov 27, 2018
yep. I even tried deleting the card and re-adding it. Still declines. But it works fine for other devs on the platform. I guess no sub for me then.
I'm having the exact same issue. I can subscribe to other devs or change tiers, no problem. But if I try to subscribe to this dev,I immediately get this error when trying to process the payment:

"This card is declined. Error code 0526. Please, contact support."

I emailed their support, we'll see.

You can try calling your card provider and ask them if anything is being declined and stuff some transactions tend to get declined randomly for protection like fraud stuff so you have to manually call them and let them know the issue, and they can, I guess clear it and let you pay if they see you tried paying before it's a pain to deal with when it happens but guess banks tend to do it to keep your money safe.
There are no holds on my card. I even tried two other cards (both debit and credit) and got the same error. No f'n clue, I've never seen anything like this. It's as if Amazon allowed me to purchase a pair of shoes from every vendor except for one specific one.

The Narrator you might want to contact SS about this weirdness.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I've already played the game and the sex scene with her aunt in bed is fine. Since you can't see the other scene, it's unfortunate but acceptable.

With the new characters, it's really sad that you can't get Ana's number in the free version.

This is a serious observation regarding Emma, you should remove any loli content with her or a little more adult like Ana.

Reactions: onefingersalute

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
someone should mod the blacked choices to override said choices that are not available like other people do with other games that have devs that choose profit over all else and attracting more subs . otherwise was a okay update but really the stuff just remade to black out options for the frugal players

Last edited:

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
I've already played the game and the sex scene with her aunt in bed is fine. Since you can't see the other scene, it's unfortunate but acceptable.

With the new characters, it's really sad that you can't get Ana's number in the free version.

This is a serious observation regarding Emma, you should remove any loli content with her or a little more adult like Ana.
you can see only animation, if you change variable sspatron = True, it's nice 3some scene

1.png

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for The Five Star Stories [v0.7] [The Narrator]

Download android port 0.7
| |
(295 MB)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you want you can support me here:
*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.​

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 19 Votes