3.60 star(s) 19 Votes
Sep 21, 2019
Every fucking thing is behind a paywall, devs should put (most content locked behind paywall) so ppl dont waste their time
To say that its 'most content' is just silly. Complain if you want to, whatever, but don't just outright make up shit. Besides...

Hey guys, I'm really sorry for putting the game behind a paywall and for not thinking about giving you the full game at least after a while. I really hope you understand, I would never want to disappoint you!
All I ever wanted was to make every single subscriber who believed in me and in this game feel appreciated.
I guess I didn't think about future supporters like you.
So, not to make it too long, I'm going to share the full game for free, without the hidden part (smols) after 20 days of its official release.
It was my mistake and I hope I haven't been too much of a disappointment to you.
That's pretty damn nice of you Narrator.

AX90FENRIR

Apr 4, 2019
The gallery feature looks like its not working, intro say to click on the icon of the girls but nothing happens

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Hey guys, I'm really sorry for putting the game behind a paywall and for not thinking about giving you the full game at least after a while. I really hope you understand, I would never want to disappoint you!
All I ever wanted was to make every single subscriber who believed in me and in this game feel appreciated.
I guess I didn't think about future supporters like you.
So, not to make it too long, I'm going to share the full game for free, without the hidden part (smols) after 20 days of its official release.
It was my mistake and I hope I haven't been too much of a disappointment to you.
So this line:
without the hidden part (smols) after 20 days of its official release.
Ahh! I see, that means it's not the full Game, right? I mean when you exclude content even it's only bonus content or a patch than the game is not complete...
Exclude content is the same as Censor a Game ...

After all i would Subscribe for the "FullGame" but Subscribestar does not want my money... So sorry but i think i need to skip this Game after all because of censorship even its only because of the extra content. Well, that saves me money but it's still a shame. SubscribeStar just doesn't want to accept my cards.

reandis

Feb 11, 2020
The dog was quite up in Emma's stuff. Any plans to further that course? I love me some beast on smol action

The Narrator

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2023
So this line:

Ahh! I see, that means it's not the full Game, right? I mean when you exclude content even it's only bonus content or a patch than the game is not complete...
Exclude content is the same as Censor a Game ...

After all i would Subscribe for the "FullGame" but Subscribestar does not want my money... So sorry but i think i need to skip this Game after all because of censorship even its only because of the extra content. Well, that saves me money but it's still a shame. SubscribeStar just doesn't want to accept my cards.
I'm sorry to hear that. The thing is, only some of the content is behind a paywall until 14/October, so you can still play the whole game if you want to, even if you haven't paid.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
I'm sorry to hear that. The thing is, only some of the content is behind a paywall until 14/October, so you can still play the whole game if you want to, even if you haven't paid.
does it include the patch and everything else?
i mean yoz wrote
so it means youre game is still censored?

The Narrator

Game Developer
Nov 14, 2023
does it include the patch and everything else?
i mean yoz wrote

so it means youre game is still censored?
Not censored. The part that you don't get is just some memories that don't affect the game, like extra content. It's something you have to see to understand.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Not censored. The part that you don't get is just some memories that don't affect the game, like extra content. It's something you have to see to understand.
there is also the threesome, which is significant for the relationships with the aunt and mother. also, meeting Bianca. and the alternate path for the first sex scene with the aunt. the last two can be just bypassed by enabling the variable, but it's still technically paywalled.

and the memories seem pretty important as they should trigger a confrontation with MC's mom to find out why he lost his memory from his childhood. they are also important for the basis of the relationships with the aunt and the cousins.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
There are tons of bugs. the wrong variables are incremented. comparison operator is used instead of assigning value or incrementing. one scene in kn mode leads into vn mode to then be led back into kn. one smols scene is set up to need the variable to be both false and true at the same time, which is impossible, and needed a jump to make it work.
The english quality is not bad, but definitely needs more competent proofreading.
and in lots of dialogs and thoughts, most people are creeps :D some nuance and subtlety would be an improvement for the characters.

3.60 star(s) 19 Votes