Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
What do you mean?
Or is it cause the character kinda seems to have forgotten they were ever male?
Yeah, what gender you choose only pops up in conversation in the beginning and only a little bit. Was hoping for more on that front, but it gets swiftly forgotten about so the story can get to the sandbox style gameplay. I remember the developer saying he only put the male start first to better explain the body transfer stuff in the intro, but I feel that leaving the original gender vague would have sufficed. As it is now, it kind of comes off as jarring when the MC goes from a guy to a girl and is almost immediately ready to spread their legs. But to be fair, the game is more of a detective sandbox and less of a character focused visual novel, so the focus is rightly placed on that part of the game. I'm hoping that when the sister gets a new body, it's at least brought up a little bit, but bringing it up when most of the game completely ignores it might not be a good idea.

Reactions: Erosoft

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Yeah, what gender you choose only pops up in conversation in the beginning and only a little bit. Was hoping for more on that front, but it gets swiftly forgotten about so the story can get to the sandbox style gameplay. I remember the developer saying he only put the male start first to better explain the body transfer stuff in the intro, but I feel that leaving the original gender vague would have sufficed. As it is now, it kind of comes off as jarring when the MC goes from a guy to a girl and is almost immediately ready to spread their legs. But to be fair, the game is more of a detective sandbox and less of a character focused visual novel, so the focus is rightly placed on that part of the game. I'm hoping that when the sister gets a new body, it's at least brought up a little bit, but bringing it up when most of the game completely ignores it might not be a good idea.
You'll be happy to hear that while the main Emile events that focus on this isn't in yet, work on flavour events are currently in. I also tested out a new system where when you do something for the first time (usually sex related) there is some internal monologue about what Sammy is thinking. Only the male start has this right now but will be expanded.

GGAEM

Aug 2, 2018
Do you have any plans to add sound to the game?
It's my favorite game. but It's sad that there's no sound

Oct 9, 2021
Hello sorry for asking you this, but i need help for some mecanics. Someone know how confidence and fitness are working ? There is a link with diner, hour of sleep and fitness ? How can we rease confidence and why is it decreasing ? I dont have any sexual event excepte in pub were she prostitute herself at work. So how can i get slut/whore/prostitute tag? Sorry that's a lot but i cannot find an exact answer to these questions in the forum. Thanks if someone can answer me
If you do thread search on confidence/willpower there are already multiple explanations by Dev.

Do you have any plans to add sound to the game?
It's my favorite game. but It's sad that there's no sound
Dev said not in plan.

AndyPandaetrr

Jul 8, 2017
I think I got it either from inside the vent on the second floor or by searching around in the sleeping area. but I'm not entirely sure.
And did someone know's how to get the lighter for guard in haven mission, I try loots of things but I just can't find it
Search the first floor in the dorm, on a mattress on the floor. If I remember correctly on the mattress on the right side. But it has to be at a time when there is no one there.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Wait... is this current version playable? I recall someone said THIS is the incomplete version and is full of bugs so waiting would be better... Guess I'll have to try it out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oct 9, 2021
I get the feeling he was asking the the news posts, not the incomplete builds. I could be wrong, but that's just the way I read his post.
Yes, he probably asked for .120 which is also one that dev not confident build for public release. Just follow the Patreon, free to follow.

Wait... is this current version playable? I recall someone said THIS is the incomplete version and is full of bugs so waiting would be better... Guess I'll have to try it out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This .108 is playable but it has a lot of incomplete parts and bugs.

• Angry
Reactions: souldead341

schnork

Jun 18, 2018
...well, no :D I was asking for the Post ("Sammy in rags" for example from Patreon) regarding the development status. I will wait patiently for the 3.0 build whenever it is ready

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes