Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
is v 2-140 coming out soon ?
I have no idea what version 2-140 is or when it would come out. but the stable version of 0.2.40.0 is out on itchio and Sam_Tail seems to respond to questions pretty quickly there. as stated right above your question though, v3.0 seems to be coming this month

SteamedBean

Apr 18, 2018
Hmm ok i just tried this Game and i just managed to finish the first "fixer" Job succesfully after much grinding... I gotta Say this Game has a lot of potential so far, i just hope there is more routes in this Game than just being "The Fixer" as the only Main one XD (the doctor say so if u want to work with them Or do your own thing, i just hope your own thing are many routes :p)

HashSlasher420

Apr 1, 2019
"Added a shop to the mall that sells everything. The mall will eventually be removed and shopping changed, but for now the test shop will remain there."

I can't seem to be able to even get to the mall in this version, unless I'm overlooking something.

The Man Dude

Oct 15, 2020
After putting a stop to the strip game with Simon, after undressing at least one piece of clothing, but not everything. Exhibitionist Sammy won't put her clothes back on.

AndyPandaetrr

Jul 8, 2017
NOTE--- This is a pre 3.0 build to catch any last minute bugs. There will be a new 3.0 later if all goes well Changelog 0.2.132

Too big to post here, see the link below

PC DOWNLOAD Mega

MAC DOWNLOAD Mega

ANDROID DOWNLOAD Mega

Please report any bugs or issues you come across. Loading old saves will NOT work. A new game is required (edited)
There is a bug when you are in the residential area and you try to buy something. When you click on the back arrow after you have bought something, the game takes you to the main page.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
bountiful_pt1_banner.png

Part one of the Bountiful update is here. It adds in new breast sizes for Sammy, new locations and characters to interact with, updated and improved CGs scenes, an inventory, perks, custom colours and more. Full changelog below

-- --

NOTE - A new game is required and older saves will NOT work

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
"Added a shop to the mall that sells everything. The mall will eventually be removed and shopping changed, but for now the test shop will remain there."

I can't seem to be able to even get to the mall in this version, unless I'm overlooking something.
Something left behind from an older changelog. It eventually did get removed and now you buy stuff while wandering the market

After putting a stop to the strip game with Simon, after undressing at least one piece of clothing, but not everything. Exhibitionist Sammy won't put her clothes back on.
Sammy is an exhibitionsit so is happy to stand around naked while talking. She dresses at the end after saying goodbye

There is a bug when you are in the residential area and you try to buy something. When you click on the back arrow after you have bought something, the game takes you to the main page.
It's a shop that only shows up with cheats enabled. Forgot to get rid of it. Basically don't use it and I'll have it gone in the next update.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes