Voxx221

Aug 25, 2021
I mean, beers dont grow in fridges lol
I see it as you're paying what you'd pay in a store outside house but it allows us to bypass having to actually go outside to buy one.
Oh your right about the bypass we wouldn't want that. I never really thought about it like that.

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
Well, food does seem to grow in the fridge since it's free and a never ending supply :p It does seem backwards to me since the fridge beer should be a perk of the apartment and can help with her mood since the institute might want to keep her mood in check. I always thought the free beer from the Bar was a bug or oversight.

$20 a beer, that must be some premium shit.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
So, how do you start the pub aduction? Is it decided when you go to the back alley or when you are approached by a bar patron?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
found some missing image errors.
screenshot0001.jpg

screenshot0004.jpg

screenshot0005.jpg
I assume they are all 3 related to the ponytail.

screenshot0002.jpg

screenshot0003.jpg

Another minor thing I had is during a school event Dani mentioned how after she fell asleep in a bush she got raped. Ana recommends she should take a test which is kinda nonsensical considering she was already pregnant at the time.
another thing is during the scene with Simon and it was raining so they moved to the pub storeroom however during some of the dialogue they still mention being in the alley.
during the first day at school, the teacher still says that Fridays is swim class.

General feedback wise I mostly like the update with lots of great additions (y) .
however, I few things that I find suboptimal like no direct connection between the changing room and the outdoor field. and the removal or movement of some of the character customisation options like the more exotic hair colours and heart-shaped nipples.
also at the beginning of the game Sammy and Emily visit the mall despite its removal. and when can you buy new clothes? I tried wandering the market but got no options.

what was used to make the characters
if I remember correctly they were first rendered in Koikatsu and then painted over by hand.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nightsight

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Tbh, when I designed the bullies, I never thought anyone would actually want to be harassed by them. The conclusion to their story was done that way because at that point you have probably exhausted all their content or gained enough confidence that they wouldn't be able to harm you.
I absolutely want MC to be harassed, also hoping at some point the bullies actually make good on their talk to whore the MC out.

Will there ever be an option to lose fights when assaulted? I keep having to cheat my fitness down to 0, because it feels like they got progressively harder to lose. First fight lost at 45 fitness, now I'll win if I don't cheat down to 0 fitness and 0 mood, which is a little annoying. Is there a perk at some point where she finally gets a rape kink?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
also at the beginning of the game Sammy and Emily visit the mall despite its removal. and when can you buy new clothes? I tried wandering the market but got no options.
Atm it's slightly unintuitive but as far as I can tell you need to go to the second floor of the school, go to the sewing room, do the needle girls intro and then after that there should be a clothing stall in the market on revel street you can find easy enough with the search button or w/e it is.
I think that's how you unlock it but I'm only on my first playthrough of this version.

There's a few other shops but that's the best clothing one I've found so far.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Necreonlord4

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I absolutely want MC to be harassed, also hoping at some point the bullies actually make good on their talk to whore the MC out.

Will there ever be an option to lose fights when assaulted? I keep having to cheat my fitness down to 0, because it feels like they got progressively harder to lose. First fight lost at 45 fitness, now I'll win if I don't cheat down to 0 fitness and 0 mood, which is a little annoying. Is there a perk at some point where she finally gets a rape kink?
Unless it's changed the bad ending for haven gives the broken perk. I haven't played around with it in a really long time but I don't think Sammy will fight off an assault if she has it

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1584510

Overview:
The Fixer
is an adult life sim lite visual novel. You take the role of the protagonist, Samantha who is a Fixer. In order to solve her employer’s problems she has to face different challenges such as investigating industrial sabotage, diplomacy between factions and tracking down troublemakers. But she needs somehow to carry on with her everyday life while dealing with her missions.
After playing through one of the origin stories, Samantha finds herself in Blaston, having been rescued by the cities main power base and in return she agrees to work for them as a "Fixer" who solves potentially sensitive problems using tact, diplomacy or underhanded means. Will she manage to make a difference to the town and its power brokers or will she fall into the pit of depravity and despair along with the majority of residents in Blaston?​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-21
Release Date: 2022-12-21
Developer: Sam_Tail - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0 Part1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2251255 View attachment 2251260 View attachment 2251259 View attachment 2251258 View attachment 2251257 View attachment 2251261 View attachment 2251262 View attachment 2251307
View attachment 2251264 View attachment 2251263 View attachment 2251309 View attachment 2251266 View attachment 2251265 View attachment 2251267 View attachment 2251269 View attachment 2251268
Thank you, Sam_Tail, I just downloaded the game and I am so excited to play it. All the new updates and changes, and improvements make my panties wet. I love the idea of allowing Sammy to have different breast sizes, if flat isn't an option I hope you can include it in future updates. I love girls with flat chests, makes them look even younger. I'll come up with other ideas as we go along. Love your work, keep it cumming.

International

Dec 9, 2019
Great update so far, it feels like a new game

BUG: Selling panties in the backroom while a virgin threw this error, was able to rollback and continue though

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Another bug about selling stuff at bar:
After being prompted to sell stuff and rejecting it I still got the money at the end ($50 for two items, $100 total). Items stayed.

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
I started a new save for this update, is it possible to just cheat to get things like exhibitionist or slut status?

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes