hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Found bug during flyer handout work: work takes negative time.
Started work 18:59, finished 18:51. Start 18:51 - finish 18:44. Start 18:44 - finish 18:37. Etc.
Time reverts back by about 10 minutes in the "Thats the last of them" passage, in other passages it only advances by 1-2 minutes.

Adlai

Oct 24, 2019
Lots of stuff in this patch- lots of good stuff.

But the way baby crazy is handled is kinda stupid. Basically, it'll fall off for no reason, or the moment you learn sammy is pregnant, and is actually rather irritating to restore.

I mean, you take a dozen or two creampies while ovulating to get it, then it falls off the moment you find out you're preggers, so then you have to grind it out again once you have a kid. (Because as best as I can tell, it only counts risky creampies.)

Am I missing something?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gibberish666

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Lots of stuff in this patch- lots of good stuff.

But the way baby crazy is handled is kinda stupid. Basically, it'll fall off for no reason, or the moment you learn sammy is pregnant, and is actually rather irritating to restore.

I mean, you take a dozen ore two creampies while ovulating to get it, then it falls off the moment you find out you're preggers, so then you have to grind it out again once you have a kid. (Because as best as I can tell, it only counts risky creampies.)

Am I missing something?
No you're absolutely on point.

player_class.rpy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
&
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mr.AdtsGames01

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
Question: is anyone else like me using Android and your character is just totally white like a sketch? If u have a solution please tell.

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
When I read the "Part1" in the patch name, I thought this was going to be a small little patch. But damn, those are some big patch notes. Keep up that amazing work.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Are the roommates in the game yet?
Not yet, because...
I don't get the version format, what does part 1 mean?
Not everything intended to be in the 0.3.0 version is included in this one, basically. IIRC Part 2 is intended to add roommates as a major thing, although not certain of what else yet.
Okay, I'm confused. Was the mall removed, or am I just missing how to get to that point in the game?
Yep, clothing is supposed to be obtained from the Market area now.

Reactions: menatv
Jan 7, 2022
Guys I have a kinda noob question off the topic, please help.

Right now I’m borrowing my friend’s laptop for a few days.

My question is, after I download and finish playing the game in his laptop, will it leave any traces in the laptop after deleting it?

Apart from deleting the game folder, I should only delete the save file folder in C: drive right?

Anything else I should be keeping in mind?
I don’t want any traces to be left once I delete it :whistle:. Thanks in advance.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
oh really? never noticed when I played 2.36 which is weird if you ask me. Drinks at home should be free while outside or at the bar cost $
TBH, that was a sims style system I was testing before even the first release. Buy from the fridge or place you will use the item as opposed to going to the shop and buying. But now since the inventory is added and you can have beer there, I should just remove it.

So, how do you start the pub aduction? Is it decided when you go to the back alley or when you are approached by a bar patron?
Decided as soon as you step outside. Lower int increases the abduction chance.

How do the perks work? I notice you start with some, but how to you pick your own?
Play the prologue and pick an origin. Other perks are gained in natural ways and not picked during some level up screen.

Another minor thing I had is during a school event Dani mentioned how after she fell asleep in a bush she got raped. Ana recommends she should take a test which is kinda nonsensical considering she was already pregnant at the time.

another thing is during the scene with Simon and it was raining so they moved to the pub storeroom however during some of the dialogue they still mention being in the alley.

during the first day at school, the teacher still says that Fridays is swim class.
Thanks for pointing out the errors.

With the events, so many things have changed that some smaller events ended up getting left behind. I'll update and fix as they are pointed out to me

however, I few things that I find suboptimal like no direct connection between the changing room and the outdoor field. and the removal or movement of some of the character customisation options like the more exotic hair colours and heart-shaped nipples.

also at the beginning of the game Sammy and Emily visit the mall despite its removal. and when can you buy new clothes? I tried wandering the market but got no options.
Yeah some things ended up dropped for now. I have planned a customisation part for the bountiful series where I will spend a month or so purely on customisation/cosmetic stuff to bring it beyond what it was before the breasts were added. This update was so huge that I had to drop a few things else there was no way it was getting out this year.

I absolutely want MC to be harassed, also hoping at some point the bullies actually make good on their talk to whore the MC out.

Will there ever be an option to lose fights when assaulted? I keep having to cheat my fitness down to 0, because it feels like they got progressively harder to lose. First fight lost at 45 fitness, now I'll win if I don't cheat down to 0 fitness and 0 mood, which is a little annoying. Is there a perk at some point where she finally gets a rape kink?
Then the Bambi perk is for you. Increases harassment and reduces Sammys ability to resist/fight. There will never be a rape kink though. Such scenes will never be portrayed in a good/enjoyable light.

Atm it's slightly unintuitive but as far as I can tell you need to go to the second floor of the school, go to the sewing room, do the needle girls intro and then after that there should be a clothing stall in the market on revel street you can find easy enough with the search button or w/e it is.

I think that's how you unlock it but I'm only on my first playthrough of this version.

There's a few other shops but that's the best clothing one I've found so far.
Too many rooms and needed to rearrange things in the school. The changing rooms like that are done for two reasons. One is because you unlock another changing room in the field anyway, but the other is to encourage the player to move around more and trigger random events.

Question: is anyone else like me using Android and your character is just totally white like a sketch? If u have a solution please tell.
Android phone is old and doesn't support whatever DX version is needed to add the colours.

I don't get the version format, what does part 1 mean?
This is part 1 of the "bountiful" or 3.x series of updates. It heavily focuses on events and filling out the game world. Also boobs.

Patrons voted for part2 / 3.1 to be the addition of flatmates, so can expect that somewhat soon.

Guys I have a kinda noob question off the topic, please help.

Right now I’m borrowing my friend’s laptop for a few days.

My question is, after I download and finish playing the game in his laptop, will it leave any traces in the laptop after deleting it?

Apart from deleting the game folder, I should only delete the save file folder in C: drive right?

Anything else I should be keeping in mind?

I don’t want any traces to be left once I delete it :whistle:. Thanks in advance.
Go into your roaming/renpy folder and there will be some save files there. Not sure where else renpy might store files.

fgos

May 31, 2020
I found a bug
While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/haven/haven_room1.rpy", line 825, in <module>
KeyError: u'joined_shower'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/haven/haven_room1.rpyc", line 825, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 1080, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1073, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/scripts/locations/haven/haven_room1.rpy", line 825, in <module>
KeyError: u'joined_shower'

Aug 3, 2019
I absolutely want MC to be harassed, also hoping at some point the bullies actually make good on their talk to whore the MC out.

Will there ever be an option to lose fights when assaulted? I keep having to cheat my fitness down to 0, because it feels like they got progressively harder to lose. First fight lost at 45 fitness, now I'll win if I don't cheat down to 0 fitness and 0 mood, which is a little annoying. Is there a perk at some point where she finally gets a rape kink?
Yeah, even fit, a female MC should not be able to win the majority of her fights when assaulted. Worth comparing to Haven, where you don't succeed through brute force, but through sneakiness.

It should be worth trying, and high fitness should certainly improve chances, but even high fitness should clock in at 1/4 to 1/2 of fights, assuming you're not being assaulted by several people at once, which should tank your chances.

It's a dangerous world, after all.

(Barring the use of pepper spray of course, which should and does near-guarantee wins against single assailants, and should significantly increase chances against multiple assailants)

This being said, I absolutely get the idea that Sammy should be able to avoid assaults. But a solution more elegant than 'Action Girl' is desirable. E.g. high int might give a spot check warning that allows her to take a different route/sneak away before an assault happens (but costs time she may not have). High fitness simply lets her run for it (high heels negate this option).

Though no idea how this could be implemented without excessive work being put in.

The Bambi perk is a reasonable compromise for the time being, I suppose.

Anyway, giving it a go now...

• Male Intro: Emilie refers to your 'Gorilla' even if the look you picked didn't include pubic hair :v
  • I do like Emilie's overall attitude, though
  • the new background in the mall is certainly nice
  • later, when Emilie leaves Sammy alone and Sammy checks out her body, she again refers to her pubic hair that's not actually there :v

Last edited:
Reactions: j7u01

ObeX

Jun 13, 2019
how do you actually give birth/get rid of your belly without going to the doc and getting a termination?
ive been running around with the "ready to pop" state for a while and nothing happens

Kurysock

Jul 29, 2020
Hi, I remember playing this game in a previous update, and although the game seemed great, he was running slowly with a lot of waiting time between every action.
Does anyone have or had the same or was it just a problem on my side (I don't usually have problems with other ren'py games) ?
(Didn't download this 3.0 so it might not be a thing anymore idk)

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
This is part 1 of the "bountiful" or 3.x series of updates. It heavily focuses on events and filling out the game world. Also boobs.

Patrons voted for part2 / 3.1 to be the addition of flatmates, so can expect that somewhat soon.
So this is 3.1 or 3.0.1 then, I guess? I'm deliberating whether I should play it now or wait for the part 2 to drop.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Yeah, even fit, a female MC should not be able to win the majority of her fights when assaulted. Worth comparing to Haven, where you don't succeed through brute force, but through sneakiness.

It should be worth trying, and high fitness should certainly improve chances, but even high fitness should clock in at 1/4 to 1/2 of fights, assuming you're not being assaulted by several people at once, which should tank your chances.

It's a dangerous world, after all.

(Barring the use of pepper spray of course, which should and does near-guarantee wins against single assailants, and should significantly increase chances against multiple assailants)

This being said, I absolutely get the idea that Sammy should be able to avoid assaults. But a solution more elegant than 'Action Girl' is desirable. E.g. high int might give a spot check warning that allows her to take a different route/sneak away before an assault happens (but costs time she may not have). High fitness simply lets her run for it (high heels negate this option).

Though no idea how this could be implemented without excessive work being put in.

The Bambi perk is a reasonable compromise for the time being, I suppose.

Anyway, giving it a go now...

• Male Intro: Emilie refers to your 'Gorilla' even if the look you picked didn't include pubic hair :v
  • I do like Emilie's overall attitude, though
  • the new background in the mall is certainly nice
  • later, when Emilie leaves Sammy alone and Sammy checks out her body, she again refers to her pubic hair that's not actually there :v
Thanks for the reports.

The "winning" a fight is much less kicking ass and more squeezing out of someones grip and running away. Also the difficulty of the fight plays a role. Some people are far less persistent than others. But actually confidence and drunkness plays a big part as well. Too low confidence and you are too afraid to fight properly, too drunk and you cant fight properly.

how do you actually give birth/get rid of your belly without going to the doc and getting a termination?
ive been running around with the "ready to pop" state for a while and nothing happens
Wait until its time and it will trigger an event where sammy goes to hospital.

Hi, I remember playing this game in a previous update, and although the game seemed great, he was running slowly with a lot of waiting time between every action.
Does anyone have or had the same or was it just a problem on my side (I don't usually have problems with other ren'py games) ?
(Didn't download this 3.0 so it might not be a thing anymore idk)
It is something I have attempted to fix. But need wider feedback on this as it's not something I experience so cant test properly. The complaints for it are also fairly rare so it leads me to believe it's not a widespread issue and something related to the individual. Potato computer or specific settings? Not sure.

So this is 3.1 or 3.0.1 then, I guess? I'm deliberating whether I should play it now or wait for the part 2 to drop.
Then you will wait for part3, then part4, then 4.0...

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes