Aramitz

Jul 2, 2018
I've seen this game before but only decided to try it today and damn it's a good surprise. Feels fairly sandboxy, but no apparent stupid grind, the story is original and interesting. Art is very nice.

However, I have one major question: is the game some kind of sandbox, or are there "routes"/questlines out there ? I mean, I know there are questlines, but are there hidden ones, or, more importantly, mutually-exclusive ones ?

I always feel terrible when I'm playing a game with mutually-exclusive paths and I end up missing something i'd like to see, or, worse, choosing a path while I would prefer the other one, without realizing it.

So, if the game has such routes, bonus question is: is there some kind of walkthrough or at least rough guide giving some pointers ?

Thanks a lot.

Yakjzak

Nov 21, 2018
After the gym class, why does MC sometimes put on party clothes and sometimes everyday clothes?
I think it works more like "everydayclothes" and "evening clothes" but with the names "Everyday clothes" and "Party clothes" ^^

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Bug if you have your clothes stolen while wearing the pub outfit, when not in the pub, you can't rebuy it. Had to use the clothes cheat to get one.

How do you make the glory hole?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Sam_Tail Fantastic work with the perks! But I noticed, again, that the fighting logic is in reverse. Broken and Bambi traits give you +40 fight score rather than reducing it.

Code:
base = (self._fitness + (self._confidence / 2)) - (self._drunk / 2) + (If(self.has_perk([perk_broken, perk_bambi]), 40,0))
Also, one of the late night assault loss scenes gets locked up in black screen and the last line in history shows "I should change to swimsuit first".

swim.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: UnDeaD_CyBorG

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Definitely seems like there's a memory leak or something. It's fine on my PC but anytime I try and play on android I get unplayable freezing after about half a minute.

Reactions: xejan30436

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Hey, developer Sam_Tail ! About economic... if you please:
1) You can add a random robbery event where Sammy is given the choice of "fuck and lose some of the money" and "resist, get beaten and lose more money." At the same time, the more money Sammy has, the higher the chance to get an event and a larger percentage of money can be taken;
2) a) You can eventually :p add a landlord (for begin with at least a few of repeteable H-scenes) who will collect a rent;
2) b) Maybe add room upgrades like a better bed, a better shower, a better TV, etc. Upgrades will be done by the landlord himself for a one-time fee AND an increase in the cost of rent;
3) Add a garment wear system...within reason... I don't think it's necessary to add new images for torn clothes. Perhaps it will be enough to add a random event with the destruction of the clothes (for example, Sammy got caught on a branch of a bush and some part of her clothes is torn). And the longer Sammy wears something, the higher the chance of an event, but never 0% and never 100%
P.S.: for a little madness. You can add some NPC who will visit Sammy from time to time and fuck her for money. It's hard to pinpoint reasons why Sammy should pay. It is possible to create a task for this NPC, in which for some reason (she break something, set it him up, someone will die through the fault of Sammy, and NPC uses it for his own purposes), Sammy will become partially dependent on him. And at a random moments, this NPC will come first for money, then time he will offer fuck, and if Sammy agrees, then he will come the next times for money AND fuck.
the landlord is already planned he is just not in yet. I do like the idea of the upgrades. A better bed could make you recover more energy and a better TV could improve your mood more. but I'm not sure what a better shower could do it already cleans you fully and it doesn't take very long either maybe another mood buff? or maybe a message sower head for Sammy to play with? but then again its still kind of the post-apocalypse how much sense to these things make lore-wise?

Voxx221

Aug 25, 2021
Boy was I in for a huge surprised after a long day at work leaving the bar and just getting abducted. Wasn't expecting that. Loving this update so far and really hope MC and go through a lot more like that.

Last edited:

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
Is the dance troupe story/ending/party thing in? I didn't think it was but may have missed it in a previous update.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes