Kurysock

Jul 29, 2020
It is something I have attempted to fix. But need wider feedback on this as it's not something I experience so cant test properly. The complaints for it are also fairly rare so it leads me to believe it's not a widespread issue and something related to the individual. Potato computer or specific settings? Not sure.
Thanks for the answer, my computer isn't potato so there might be some strange settings or configuration combo that makes it this way, idk.

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Then the Bambi perk is for you. Increases harassment and reduces Sammys ability to resist/fight. There will never be a rape kink though. Such scenes will never be portrayed in a good/enjoyable light.
Hey, I understand not wanting to portray rape as positive, and please don't take this as me telling you what you should do with your game, but I think it's a point worth discussing, so I'm gonna do so.

Having a rape kink is NOT the same as approving of or glorifying rape. Many people, particularly women, who have this kink are left feeling shitty about it because they don't make or understand that distinction. It is fairly common for trauma to influence kinks/fantasies, and CNC (consensual non-consent) is often a useful tool to re-empower victims to take back control of their sex-life.

The subreddit has a lot of useful info on the subject. The following is from their info page, in response to people criticizing them of condoning rape:
It's about recognizing and dealing with whatever effect it had on her. If she has rape urges, rape fantasies, finds her rape flashbacks arousing, that's OK and that's what's right for her at this moment. It doesn't make it right or good that the rape happened, it's not glorifying that the rape happened, she isn't better off because it happened, but it did happen and this is how she, as an individual, needs to deal with it. Telling her that she's wrong and she needs to be a broken victim doesn't make it better for her. We do not particularly expect others to agree or understand, and do not seek to promote this beyond those who are already of like mind.

I personally perceive rape in games as a form of CNC. You're participating in the fantasy of it in a virtual world, where real people aren't harmed, so it can be safely explored without guilt or shame.

Featherine

Jun 20, 2019
Lots of stuff in this patch- lots of good stuff.

But the way baby crazy is handled is kinda stupid. Basically, it'll fall off for no reason, or the moment you learn sammy is pregnant, and is actually rather irritating to restore.

I mean, you take a dozen or two creampies while ovulating to get it, then it falls off the moment you find out you're preggers, so then you have to grind it out again once you have a kid. (Because as best as I can tell, it only counts risky creampies.)

Am I missing something?
No you're absolutely on point.

player_class.rpy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
&
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So... is this gonna get fixed? I didn't see Sam_Tail saying anything about it. The perk getting removed makes it grindy to the point that it's just unfun.

Reactions: Adlai
Jan 25, 2018
Sammy, was there new clothing added besides the coats? I remember reading about new clothing, somewhere, buh I haf terrible memory.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
noticed another thing since we can now customize Sammy at the beginning of the game we can also have her start with no pubes. but now there is some dialogue regarding your need to shave which may not make any sense now.
however, this gave me a bit of an idea that maybe if you chose the no pubes option at the being you just don't have any body hair which could, in turn, result in some dialogue with Emily about her being jealous about having to shave. while Sammy is smooth like a dolphin.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Yes....nice cool new stuff. Well done. However, I have noticed something after working at the bar.

EasyMoneyPantySocksOhWait.png

Well...it says that I have sold my socks AND panties, but as you can see I have not. (yeah...easy money, ah?) However, I think it has to do with the variables and all. If you know what I mean.

Edit: It seems that she has a better stamina, because she never passed out in that bar. No matter how drunk she is. Are there any new Requirements?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
There's definitely a memory leak of some sort going on here. The longer you run the game, the slower it runs until you have to quit and reboot it.

As for other stuff... this version has a lot more content than the previous one, even just moving around content. That's cool.
I went with Exhibitionist as my Origin, and it gave me the Commando perk, which...
On the one hand, being unwilling to wear (and even incapable of owning) underwear is a neat trait... but on the other hand it takes away some options to do exhibitionism too.

Like, I get what you're going for, but this leaves me unable to make my character walk outside in just her underwear, or wear sexy underwear like transparent lace or crotchless panties or pasties.

It feels like a more elegant solution would be to replace the commando perk with a perk that allows you to wear clothes or underwear, but not both at the same time.

Also, becoming infertile (through the hospital? I just cheated for mine) should probably disable the Baby Crazy perk. The sole reason I had her take that many nuts inside her on dangerous days is because I knew nothing would happen, but now she's talking like she wants to pop one out and I don't know how to make it stop.
Likewise, she picked up the Creampie lover trait which apparently prevents me from seeing anal scenes every again?

Traits that bar you from content shouldn't be so easy to pick up by accident.

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
So is that succubus pill permanent? The near-infinite energy and lust makes it easier to grind for the other perks, but I feel like there's probably some kind of drawback I haven't found yet, besides basically never being able to sleep again.

Also, does it turn her hair purple? Or is that some kind of quirk with the new color system? I dyed my Sam's hair another color before using the pill, and when she woke up it was purple.

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
can you add some clothing like socks to the needle girls. since those get removed most often and you cant just buy them anymore from the mall. the stall system started interesting but quickly gets annoying.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So is that succubus pill permanent? The near-infinite energy and lust makes it easier to grind for the other perks, but I feel like there's probably some kind of drawback I haven't found yet, besides basically never being able to sleep again.

Also, does it turn her hair purple? Or is that some kind of quirk with the new color system? I dyed my Sam's hair another color before using the pill, and when she woke up it was purple.
Where do you even get that pill anyway?

Reactions: SteamedBean

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
The part about performance and a possible memory leak is accurate. I can go about 5-10 minutes before the game becomes so slow that I have to reboot.

Reactions: xejan30436

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
Where do you even get that pill anyway?
It's probably a rare find through scavenging. I used the get item cheat in the cheat menu to get it so I don't know how rare it is, though.

After you get it, you have to use it multiple times to get Sammy to finally take it.

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
Is having sex at the pub supposed to lower you confidence stat? It happens at the moment of penetration, it lowers the stat by 3.

Also the having sex at the pub (accept to be a whore) is giving a red letter error message, "Image 'sb_againstwall3 outfit dummy[...]" after the againstwall3 I can't read it, cause the event picture is in front of it. I had Sam sell her stockings and panties, but I'm not sure if the error started appearing before that.

And the game also does a check that says "Totally Wasted Drunk" even when Sam is kinda sober, at the moment the choice for where the patron may cum appears.

I don't know if that makes a difference, but I tend to use the rollback a lot.

Edit: After re-buying the panties and stocking, the red letter error message did not appear again (atleast on the side view picture), but the decrease in stat still happened, and the totally wasted drunk as well.

Edit2: Ok, the top view picture the error message appeared as well, even with panties and the stockings.

Last edited:

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
Hey, developer Sam_Tail ! About economic... if you please:
1) You can add a random robbery event where Sammy is given the choice of "fuck and lose some of the money" and "resist, get beaten and lose more money." At the same time, the more money Sammy has, the higher the chance to get an event and a larger percentage of money can be taken;
2) a) You can eventually :p add a landlord (for begin with at least a few of repeteable H-scenes) who will collect a rent;
2) b) Maybe add room upgrades like a better bed, a better shower, a better TV, etc. Upgrades will be done by the landlord himself for a one-time fee AND an increase in the cost of rent;
3) Add a garment wear system...within reason... I don't think it's necessary to add new images for torn clothes. Perhaps it will be enough to add a random event with the destruction of the clothes (for example, Sammy got caught on a branch of a bush and some part of her clothes is torn). And the longer Sammy wears something, the higher the chance of an event, but never 0% and never 100%
P.S.: for a little madness. You can add some NPC who will visit Sammy from time to time and fuck her for money. It's hard to pinpoint reasons why Sammy should pay. It is possible to create a task for this NPC, in which for some reason (she break something, set it him up, someone will die through the fault of Sammy, and NPC uses it for his own purposes), Sammy will become partially dependent on him. And at a random moments, this NPC will come first for money, then time he will offer fuck, and if Sammy agrees, then he will come the next times for money AND fuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Starmold

way2co0l

Oct 3, 2017
So how do you even gain confidence? What are you supposed to do to raise it?

Also, the changelog mentions a new body_confidence stat. Where do you see this and how is it changed?

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes