Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
So bimbo doesn't start with slut anymore? That's kinda lame, but whatever. Also I know it's supposed to be random, but Trixie and that chick at the junkyard seem to start the game pregnant more often than not.

The Man Dude

Oct 15, 2020
Sammy is an exhibitionsit so is happy to stand around naked while talking. She dresses at the end after saying goodbye
I beg to differ. Even on the new 0.3 version she will not get dressed. (Happens only when you stop the stripping-game halfway)
Also Exhibitionist Sammy at the start wears underwear under her starting dress. (Might be because of female, intro-skip start)
Screen Shot 2022-12-20 211105.png

Last edited:

Russian_Girl

Sep 30, 2019
View attachment 2251077

Part one of the Bountiful update is here. It adds in new breast sizes for Sammy, new locations and characters to interact with, updated and improved CGs scenes, an inventory, perks, custom colours and more. Full changelog below

PC Download -- MAC Download -- Android Download

NOTE - A new game is required and older saves will NOT work

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are probably one of the few who develops games and personally pours in free access here, respect for such as you(y)

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I know I'm going to feel like an idiot when you tell me, but where is the mall?

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
So bimbo doesn't start with slut anymore? That's kinda lame, but whatever. Also I know it's supposed to be random, but Trixie and that chick at the junkyard seem to start the game pregnant more often than not.
Yeah, removed it because some people like to play a virgin idiot and bimbo doesn't automatically mean slut. You do get a bonus to your sex agree rolls with bimbo though that also stacks with slut.

I beg to differ. Even on the new 0.3 version she will not get dressed. (Happens only when you stop the stripping-game halfway)
Also Exhibitionist Sammy at the start wears underwear under her starting dress. (Might be because of female, intro-skip start)
View attachment 2251111
Thanks, I'll have a look into it.

Making gloryholes somewhere else doeset show up for me. Might be due to me using the "Skip quest" option though :unsure:
Make sure to get the tools back off Nate, then you can make your own. If you are using the cheat, press it once more.

How do you delete renply save data? none of them are in my game saves folder
They are also stored in your roaming/renpy folder

I know I'm going to feel like an idiot when you tell me, but where is the mall?
Mall is gone. Buy your stuff at the market now.

Reactions: The Man Dude

Voxx221

Aug 25, 2021
Should it cost you 20$ to drink beer from your own fridge?? I am assuming it's a bug never remember it doing that.

RandomCl

Jul 28, 2020
oh really? never noticed when I played 2.36 which is weird if you ask me. Drinks at home should be free while outside or at the bar cost $
I mean, beers dont grow in fridges lol
I see it as you're paying what you'd pay in a store outside house but it allows us to bypass having to actually go outside to buy one.

Can you change the body in game? For example make breasts bigger or smaller after the start?
Yes.

__
Great update btw. Thanks for the content Sam_Tail!

Reactions: Voxx221
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes