Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Are there, really? While i understand the desire to avoid some sort of content, when that content is core part of the game it might be argued these players have simply picked a wrong game. Not unlike people who keep asking for Sammy to get a penis because they're interested in fucking others than getting fucked.
No offense but it sounds like you're the one missing the point tbh. I have as much fun on virgin runs as I do on cock sleeve runs. Seeing how Sammy acts differently, has different choices and even different outcomes with different playthroughs is half of the fun in this game for me. Like the door guard at Haven, either he's a really nice guy who helps Sammy out and somewhat looks after her, or he basically pimps her out to all his friends as they run a train on her. Which version of him you get depends entirely on how big of a whore Sammy is.
Even beyond that there's content other than rape events that's gated behind high confidence. If you're just turning her into low confidence rape meat then you're missing out on other content, which is also a core part of the game. See? Just because someone plays differently than you doesn't mean they're missing out on the core gameplay, this game's a lot more diverse than that.

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
It's a good idea and happens a lot in the real world. Someone comes for work/business reasons but wants to let loose in the evenings but needs a local to show them around. Good way to have somewhat isolated mini missions where you entertain the guest with plenty of room for sexy shenanigans.
This could even be repeatable if you throw in random factors. It could be sort of a mini-mission that has a random chance of being available at the start of each week.

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
Even beyond that there's content other than rape events that's gated behind high confidence. If you're just turning her into low confidence rape meat then you're missing out on other content, which is also a core part of the game. See? Just because someone plays differently than you doesn't mean they're missing out on the core gameplay, this game's a lot more diverse than that.
This is one of the things I love about "The Fixer". For the most part, I'm allowed to play Sammy as the character I envision rather than being railroaded into playing what someone else wants for her. A notable exception to this takes place in regards to the Bullies and the Soccer Boys. I hope that at some point Sam_Tail has a change of heart on how this particular interaction goes down, but I will continue to enjoy the game, regardless.

RandomCl

Jul 28, 2020
Even tho is a leaked early access buggy version I quite enjoyed it. Liking the changes introduced overall, except maybe for the removal of being able to walk freely between places. While bus events are something I've looked forward to, it's (currently) a lot of extra clicking that honestly gets old fast.
Perks were a great idea to get easily into different types of runs while avoiding some of the early grind. Can't wait for the bug free version.

Aug 3, 2019
Btw in previous versions you could not achieve max level fitness without debug cheating for more than a day at a time even if you spent entire day swimming and running. At about 70 points fitness would daily degrade the same amount you got from all the training. Is that fixed now?
That was never a bug, but a game design decision. 'Maximum fitness' was meant to be 'Olympic athlete' tier, not 'Common girl staying healthy' tier.

This being said, the dev has mused about changing this as so many people missunderstood and kept grinding where no grinding was necessary.

anon13564

Sep 11, 2019
That was never a bug, but a game design decision. 'Maximum fitness' was meant to be 'Olympic athlete' tier, not 'Common girl staying healthy' tier.

This being said, the dev has mused about changing this as so many people missunderstood and kept grinding where no grinding was necessary.
For this, I think using some kind of prestige system might actually work nice. The first go at it would be 'common girl staying healthy', and the second time around would be 'Olympic athlete' tier.

JKL998

Feb 21, 2019
Played the buggy, leaked version, and i'm starting to like its direction very much, as a side note, there needs to be a reduction for button presses, as there are too many in my opinion. Slows down the game tad too much. Can't wait for the patched version.

Reactions: traitorsluck

jireir

May 26, 2018
Can I ask for some help with Haven? Where do I need to hide after starting the fire and getting to the corridor with Alex White's office?

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
There is also the "Pipe Route" where you distract everyone with water. (More humane than burning almost everyone to death. Then when upstairs, Look at the grate, open it and hide in there. Afterwards, you can move into the office.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
There is also the "Pipe Route" where you distract everyone with water. (More humane than burning almost everyone to death. Then when upstairs, Look at the grate, open it and hide in there. Afterwards, you can move into the office.
there is also the seduction route with the guard but may or may not end up with Sammy getting gang banged. or you can just keep eavesdropping on people that way you never have to enter the office.

Weeaboo Centurion

Jul 26, 2019
Hey guys. Trying to get the "Dress in my bar clothes and try and get close to him" option when investigating Simon Banks, but it isnt avalible for me, even if my fitness is maxed. Is this scene just not written yet or am I missing something?

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
true but there are also plenty of players who are not interested in this kind of content and would much rather keep confidence high.
For those who want high confidence, there are also perk combinations that will do the trick. The major one would be the Gamine origin which gives +10 min confidence and a 2x confidence multiplier. Gamine also gives you the Whore perk which also adds +10 to min confidence.

So there is room for all styles to roleplay

Additional contents can be added later on in which I highly suggest
Yup. Too much on my plate now but it seems perfect for possible security mini missions or Institute repeatables.

This is one of the things I love about "The Fixer". For the most part, I'm allowed to play Sammy as the character I envision rather than being railroaded into playing what someone else wants for her. A notable exception to this takes place in regards to the Bullies and the Soccer Boys. I hope that at some point Sam_Tail has a change of heart on how this particular interaction goes down, but I will continue to enjoy the game, regardless.
Tbh, when I designed the bullies, I never thought anyone would actually want to be harassed by them. The conclusion to their story was done that way because at that point you have probably exhausted all their content or gained enough confidence that they wouldn't be able to harm you.

So what happens felt like to me a nice conclusion.

a lot of extra clicking that honestly gets old fast.
Funnily enough it is considerably less clicking overall. I think it feels like more because of the menu popup.

Yeah, some changed have been made but you will still never reach 100. But can at least get much closer to it.

Can I ask for some help with Haven? Where do I need to hide after starting the fire and getting to the corridor with Alex White's office?
Once in the 3f hallway. You can go in the vent if you have the crowbar and wasn't caught in the last vent. You can go into the barracks if you caused a commotion and hide under the bed. You can go in the barracks if you didn't cause a commotion and pretend to be a whore. You can go straight to Alex and talk to him, needing to pass multiple hard speech checks.

Hey guys. Trying to get the "Dress in my bar clothes and try and get close to him" option when investigating Simon Banks, but it isnt avalible for me, even if my fitness is maxed. Is this scene just not written yet or am I missing something?
You need to have worked in the bar a few times before you can do that.

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
My apologies, I would just like to ask if there's a rape/harassment content outside bullying and that one mission where you pretend as a homeless? I played this game when the haven mission was released and it was great. However, looking at the recent comments and patch it seems most updates recently are vanilla. Hence the question and if there will be such content in the future? Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: bro111
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes