souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
To expand on your comment, version 3.0 is supposed to be released in the very near future, so I'd say keep an eye on this thread and play 3.0 when it's released. Sam_Tail does excellent work. Based on past releases, most of the bugs should be worked out before the game is released to the public.

The Fixer is a fun game and adaptable to a number of different play styles. Odds are good that most players will find something to enjoy.
Whoops, rewriting part of my post and I forgot to re-add the part about 3.0 being out soon.

Reactions: tamalito1112

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
How the *Bleep* do I get confidence to go up? I've had "You are in a great mood. Life is wonderful" for at lest a in game week and every day I check it goes down a point. Dance in gym it went down 1 point, went home from the park after a dance thing it goes down 2 points. Relax in the park goes down a point. Take a breath and I'm sure it went down 10 points. This is version 2.4

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
How the *Bleep* do I get confidence to go up? I've had "You are in a great mood. Life is wonderful" for at lest a in game week and every day I check it goes down a point. Dance in gym it went down 1 point, went home from the park after a dance thing it goes down 2 points. Relax in the park goes down a point. Take a breath and I'm sure it went down 10 points. This is version 2.4
running in the park helps. working in the pub. having a drink but not overdoing it and keeping her happy. and last but not least pray that RNGsus is kind to you.

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
I guess RNGsus was not kind since I lost 2 confidence working the pub and all I did was give a hand job, sigh. Walking to park and I lost a confidence since changing in the park lost me 2 I think also. Feels like I'm fighting against this confidence stat than playing the game.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I guess RNGsus was not kind since I lost 2 confidence working the pub and all I did was give a hand job, sigh. Walking to park and I lost a confidence since changing in the park lost me 2 I think also. Feels like I'm fighting against this confidence stat than playing the game.
There's a reason I have no issues with cheating in this game, since I feel like confidence losses aren't balanced currently.

Reactions: j7u01

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
how can you access the darkroom for the photography quest ? I can't find it. I was already spoken to by felix.
If it's version 2.108, that may be part of the temporarily cut content. TLDR is that 2.108 is a bugtest version with some stuff removed temporarily before 3.0 is released (soon).

Oct 9, 2021
Feels like this thread meticulous readers have been turned to bots. "2.108 is a bugtest version, an unintended upload. There are bugs and missing functions. Please wait for 3.0 public release for better experience." There ya go, can now copy paste :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: anon1010

j7u01

Jul 2, 2018
There's a reason I have no issues with cheating in this game, since I feel like confidence losses aren't balanced currently.
I have similar feelings about confidence mechanics. Maybe some coefficient that takes into account the last few activities/events would make it. For example, if they are from a group increasing confidence, chances of getting a lowering score would be lower.

Generally love the art and Sammy's pragmatic attitude.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
That would explain a lot, i'll check the official release, delete that post and rant about desire/mood/confidence stats still being in the game later.
For what little it's worth i think the next big update (0.30) might be not far off, the current official release is quite a few months old at this point. Though i think the stats are still going to be there in the next one, too :v

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
When I played this game (v2.4), I started in the summer. All I did was work and exercise between missions, because school wasn't in session. I went through the available missions before summer ended and never even had the chance to step foot in the school. Is this a bug or is there some reason behind it?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
When I played this game (v2.4), I started in the summer. All I did was work and exercise between missions, because school wasn't in session. I went through the available missions before summer ended and never even had the chance to step foot in the school. Is this a bug or is there some reason behind it?
You aren't prompted to go to school or sent automatically, you have to do it yourself. It's actually in session like 2-3 days after the start of the game.

Reactions: TheByQ

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
You aren't prompted to go to school or sent automatically, you have to do it yourself. It's actually in session like 2-3 days after the start of the game.
Nope. Tried to go there every day at various times between eight and noon and it was always "closed for the holidays".

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes