eeeira

Aug 26, 2022
Thanks for reply's Sam

Sorry to see you got no say in this being leaked to public.

If wasn`t first for covid issues now got that all sorted and now cost living issues now. I would happily become a patron of yours. When things settle down I plan on doing so.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These scenes and background dialogue is great and can`t wait to play these scenes here you have mentioned. Not seen text for bus pervs that i can recall for Rachel. Due to Rachels diary entry dangerous got feeling she could maybe become a blackmailer to Sam or like a pimpette. Plus seeing scenes Rachel join in on the soccer boys. catching her on bus too glory hole school etc.

Along hopefully in future when Emilie comes back her teasing banter for not doing anal. for Sam getting knocked up.
On that note in future do will there be other character reactions and consequences for being pregnant as only consequence is swimming in pool and no pe or dance classes.

Eg I`m so surprised working in the pub ready pop stat no one their bats eye lid. Esp with the convo (paraphrased) "don`t want walk high way be fat with child in no time” happens like as if Sam virgin when art work shows blatant round belly. showing.
Also the bar trixie not saying hun you showing too much you can`t work here for now being an issue. To hey next time just do the butt okays... type chats. (note: not a complaint as I know this game still in development, just seems odd to me. Nor have i read anywhere that I can recall if such branch pathways be done in far future. If they are done in far future it`s fine as I know your a busy solo developer)

The only reaction comes from dance troupe leader.
Eg no banter fun made by soccer boys etc. Nor friends chats at school. Emilie.

One thing i thought of for body writing some phrases stuff for breeding more than "fertile" with baby crazy Sam.
Eg g.i. gov baby maker... comes to mind for your lore/world in game. with babys taken away by gov. to anything else too in that baby breeder fetish etc.

An issue I found in my most recent and current play through was after having abortion was Sam had conflicting Broodmother and creampie perks with Child Free.
Note: issue to me was in my mind Sam would never want baby regardless of circumstances to this character period. Even with brood mother etc.

Spoiler to how some perks work in game play

The only way I found I could get rid, of Child free perk even though had creampie perk still at time due origin, was whoring in pub and rng for vag sex to rid of child free perk. Due Sam wanting give only blow jobs everywhere else.

[Note: if you remove the abortion option from extra services, it really dose affect start time for the Haven mission for a baby crazy brood mother Sammy can`t use this feature.]

Also if use a 1 of 2 pill`s, or abortion or just after giving birth. Waiting four weeks in game time was bit of an ask. Was wondering if there be some pill or treatment institute that could speed up such a recovery?

As one can after such trauma in rl get pregnant again before next cycle starts just risk of further damage is very great hence why told to wait and recovery.

Part haven dialogue

Got pregnant to

On the soccer boy route, is there anyway remove excessive rng for Sam`s first time (vag sex) so they could choose different soccer boy than Nate? As wanted to try this approach in play through. Than just some random at bar or the some someone related to ether missions as a NPC.

Plus to me Nate felt like off putting for virgin Sam`s first time, and virgin Sam be like least I know there name and they close to Sam`s body age I felt like exploring for this play though with Sam.

The diary stats for NPC`s is great. Esp when at times we see affect of this background stuff happening in convo`s interactions with them.
But I do hope Sammy will be able to join in on some of that fun though. I don`t really want to see H scenes if Sammy can`t participate. Unless Sammy`s watching for e.g. for evidence in a mission/quest capacity.

Question on perks.

How dose one get the Numb perk?

About the Whore perk. I know it`s not proper public release build so no complaints, but am curisia with change log, how do the whoring action icon/button. As it doesn’t appear even thought I have unlocked the whore perk. asking as do wonder how it unlocks in finished public version you be releasing.

Last edited:

SilasFin

Dec 26, 2017
Ran into the following errors while trying to return to the mall to buy some clothes after visiting it once.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/scripts/core/wardrobe_system/wardrobe_screen.rpy", line 174, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/wardrobe_system/wardrobe_screen.rpy", line 174, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/wardrobe_system/wardrobe_screen.rpy", line 273, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/wardrobe_system/wardrobe_screen.rpy", line 275, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/wardrobe_system/wardrobe_screen.rpy", line 276, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/wardrobe_system/wardrobe_screen.rpy", line 276, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/wardrobe_system/wardrobe_screen.rpy", line 9, in shop_buy_value
KeyError: u'item_coat_0'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/locations/general/travel_screen.rpyc", line 3, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2232, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2220, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 281, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3161, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3377, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs) # type: ignore
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3804, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 582, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3804, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 653, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/scripts/core/wardrobe_system/wardrobe_screen.rpy", line 273, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/wardrobe_system/wardrobe_screen.rpy", line 275, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/wardrobe_system/wardrobe_screen.rpy", line 276, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/wardrobe_system/wardrobe_screen.rpy", line 276, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/wardrobe_system/wardrobe_screen.rpy", line 9, in shop_buy_value
KeyError: u'item_coat_0'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
The Fixer 0.2.108
Sat Nov 12 05:09:52 2022

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Is it possible to avoid all forced content? I mean like rape, etc... I like being able to choose what I do and with who.

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
Is it possible to avoid all forced content? I mean like rape, etc... I like being able to choose what I do and with who.
Your best bet if you want to avoid forced content is to keep Sammy's confidence stat high. This is easy to do if you use the cheat menu.

hmmmmmmmmm69

Mar 6, 2019
Oh, I thought version 3.0 is supposed to be next.
Oh well then. Hope it comes out just in time for DDD (Destroy Dick December)

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Oh, I thought version 3.0 is supposed to be next.
Oh well then. Hope it comes out just in time for DDD (Destroy Dick December)
It is supposed to be. The most version in the first post is 2.108, which was a bugtesting version with a bunch of content cut out. There was basically no real reason to update the first post with it, but someone decided to do that.

VioletFalcon

May 20, 2021
mad lad actually managed to make the weird ass KK model look good, just something about the temples man.. but the 2D really makes it work

jonnyl8r

Jun 3, 2018
is there going to more options for Sam to ask to have sex? Atm you can only ask the soccer guys, ever other time it is always instigated by others.

Oct 9, 2021
is there going to more options for Sam to ask to have sex? Atm you can only ask the soccer guys, ever other time it is always instigated by others.
There will be so I believe, at least I can foresee one which is flatmate. But with your question, Sam would be in slut state with good relationship to 'fixed' characters. Maybe your question would also be "Who can Sam have sex with whenever she wants disregarding to her sexual state?" ? If so then only Dev can clarify.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
is this worth playing?
Depends on your preferences for a game, but I'd say yes. Though don't play yet, since the version in the first post is a test version with a bunch of content cut out. It shouldn't have been posted, but someone decided to upload it. The next release should be version 3.0, which will have that content restored and a bunch of the placeholder content in that test version added in.

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
The next release should be version 3.0, which will have that content restored and a bunch of the placeholder content in that test version added in.
To expand on your comment, version 3.0 is supposed to be released in the very near future, so I'd say keep an eye on this thread and play 3.0 when it's released. Sam_Tail does excellent work. Based on past releases, most of the bugs should be worked out before the game is released to the public.

The Fixer is a fun game and adaptable to a number of different play styles. Odds are good that most players will find something to enjoy.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes