HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
I see some good stuff here, hope to see further expansion in the future.

Two major bits I'd love to see is scene involvement that has other npcs like the girls at school or your sister at home. Scenes that just involve them or multi both would be nice to make it seem less like everything revolves around you. I could see the bullies at school deciding your sister is a nice handwarmer when they can't find you for example.

Other bit is more customization, that menu is awesome and honestly is what you should present at a new game because it makes engaging in scenes have a wider appeal to varying tastes. Also seeing titjobs in sex options would be a nice touch too to aid in the slow burn corruption we have going on here.

Keep it up lads, I like the work so far.

Reactions: Necreonlord4

yeetdaddy

Aug 20, 2017
I'm in Haven and I can't seem to do anything in the storage room. There are two scavenge buttons that both just give the line (not going to find much in here. I should head outside to find something)

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
Am I the only one who's actually having a ton of fun with the leak? Like yes it's broken, I'm pretty sure my Sammy just got pregnant from a blowjob, but the new content that I've seen so far is pretty fun, the new CGs are really hot, the new cheats are fun, and I'm really liking the level of control I get with Sammy in the bar and such.
I've been having a lot of fun with it!

I'm more or less looking at it as a preview of what's set to be added to the game for the actual next update. O love the new customization options for Sammy's appearance! I also like the new characters that have been added, even if at this point in time, the interactions with them are somewhat limited.

I'm looking forward to the next update even more now!

yeetdaddy

Aug 20, 2017
Just read through the thread and realized the version I downloaded is the broken build. Funny thing is that this is the first time I've played the game and I really like it so far despite the bugs in the version I have.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I'm experiencing a lot more bugs than there were last year and for what seems to be not a lot more content
Because it is a broken build that was only for testing and had a bunch of stuff removed.
but some moron desired to post it here and the mods in their infinite wisdom decided to push it as an update.

Reactions: TheByQ

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
Hey, Sam_Tail !
1) Тhe large confidence blocks some h-events, i read that 20-40 is a dice roll. Could you randomize the 40+ too, leaving a small chance for a bad result please?
2) And is it possible to somehow "break" Sammy's mind so that she fantasizes about "rape scenes" during masturbation? Or is it not provided?
3) Penalty after rape is TOO long, i swear i once had to skip three weeks! Could you create an item to remove the penalty? And the high price of the item will provide additional spending.
4) About rape... Are there conditions under which she begins to like it? Drugs, alcohol, highest desire+lowest intelligence, or something?
5) Create a maid uniform with a headdress and h-events (like barmaid) with that outfit for Sammy please :p . May be like a foreplay with her neighbors and landlord. I understand that drawing all the parts of the uniform is difficult in the scenes, but i think adding stockings and a headdress to the scenes will not be difficult for you.

Last edited:

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Maybe with the penalty you just had bad RNG rolls? I think it does a check at midnight to see if you can get over the trauma of the rape. If you miss, it continues to the next day. So maybe save just before midnight and keep trying to get a decent random number roll to get over it.

That's the way it used to work anyway. I don't know if it has been changed or not.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
That delves into the ntr territory, which is controversial to say the least.
I mean, all your journal entries for each character have sex stats so I was just assuming something like this was planned. Also pretty sure you need to be in a relationship with the person for it to be ntr, otherwise its just good ole blackmail/corruption. Also this lacks MTL so it can never be the true ntr this site despises :p

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Could say the same thing about Cassidy. That tag usually has much different implications on FMC corruption games like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey, Sam_Tail !
1) Тhe large confidence blocks some h-events, i read that 20-40 is a dice roll. Could you randomize the 40+ too, leaving a small chance for a bad result please?
2) And is it possible to somehow "break" Sammy's mind so that she fantasizes about "rape scenes" during masturbation? Or is it not provided?
3) Penalty after rape is TOO long, i swear i once had to skip three weeks! Could you create an item to remove the penalty? And the high price of the item will provide additional spending.
4) About rape... Are there conditions under which she begins to like it? Drugs, alcohol, highest desire+lowest intelligence, or something?
5) Create a maid uniform with a headdress and h-events (like barmaid) with that outfit for Sammy please :p . May be like a foreplay with her neighbors and landlord. I understand that drawing all the parts of the uniform is difficult in the scenes, but i think adding stockings and a headdress to the scenes will not be difficult for you.
1) It is why some perks have been introduced. Bambi locks you at 40 max confidence while being all timid, Broken also locks you at 40 max but able to agree to all sex encounters.

2) Broken perk is as close as you will get. But I will never depict forced encounters as anything but bad.

3) Latest build has switched this to a perk where you can see how long it will last

4) There are some conditions where it can switch dub-con to con, but no enjoyment of full on non-con.

5) Motel job (eventually) will have this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Recovering perk is my simplistic way of portraying both mental and physical trauma. Not something a psychologist can solve and it only really triggers when something pretty traumatic happens. But as mentioned above, it is now a perk where you can see how long it will last and can be blocked entirely by the "numb" perk.

Maybe with the penalty you just had bad RNG rolls? I think it does a check at midnight to see if you can get over the trauma of the rape. If you miss, it continues to the next day. So maybe save just before midnight and keep trying to get a decent random number roll to get over it.

That's the way it used to work anyway. I don't know if it has been changed or not.
As mentioned above, switched to a perk where you can see how much time is left until it goes away.

I mean, all your journal entries for each character have sex stats so I was just assuming something like this was planned. Also pretty sure you need to be in a relationship with the person for it to be ntr, otherwise its just good ole blackmail/corruption. Also this lacks MTL so it can never be the true ntr this site despises :p
Not in yet, but once you get to know them better, it will display their personal stats and encounters. Sammy would in reality never know this stuff but it's fun for players. It will show their own personal stats as well as stats specific to Sammy.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes