Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Wasn`t aware of this hidden stat, it`s great that you build this in, but as player there doesn’t seem be any sort in game play possible references to this fact over time during game play with conversation
It is not really meant to be obvious. It is mostly meant to make it so that when you start the game there is a bit of a natural build up with progression. A male start with -200 body confidence is not going to be working first day in the pub and bending over in the toilets. It sort of acts a bit like a timer to make some of the more slutty stuff delayed a bit so things feel a bit more natural.

Of course if you pick an origin with the slut perk then none of that matters anymore and only really effects more default or traditional starts.

But are more forgiving in more sandbox stuff event of same nature
The samdbox allows you to grind those stats back up, and with the more forgiving decay I hope it turns out to have a better feel overall now.

That I only see one is able to get out with eg cheating a confidence stat to stand up bully`s to decline them, or do some excessive grind boost this stat then attend school much later on that in game timer suggests.
I guess it depends on how you play. In my testing while I do trigger the bad events early, by the time the harsh ones would roll around I would have already got to the level to reject them. Though I suppose if you walk around the school a lot looking to trigger the events then you will activate the harsh events much earlier with have greater punishments.

Perhaps you could do poll survey for ideas
I am leaning towards a more story based progression instead of the menu to pick photoshoots. Much like a continuation of the introduction line. But we will see.

For offering Sam to her friends have thought about allowing it during daylight hours, in the abandoned showers?
and or allowing dare matches to happen in day light but have a more restricted pool of dare and locations done eg showers.
It have and is something I will probably do. But something I am finding with writing one of the new characters is that if something does X now and Y another time, it confuses things a lot.

as far as I know already number based. +75 triggers the baby crazy perk while -75 triggers the opposite.
This reply is about baby crazy generally.

As it is in the current build, the counter goes up or down based on the choice Sammy makes and not the end result. So asking for a pullout but the guy ignores and cums inside anyway will still reduce preg_desire.

Also with the addition of morning after and abortion pills, it's easy to keep it low if you want. Morning after pills off the top of my head reduces preg_desire by 30 and abortion reduces it to it's lowest possible. If as a player you don't want to get pregnant, you will no doubt be making use of these items and quickly get the child free perk.

It's possible for "creampie lover" to counteract the effects of "childfree" so you can not want a baby but still ask the guy to cum inside and use morning after pills as a contraceptive.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Sam could the male origin make future lesbian content more easily accessible (less inib + arousal needed) and the mc keep it after she's completely adapted to her body? It keeps a benefit of their origin while it not being too much an advantage and it'll be a nice touch.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Sam could the male origin make future lesbian content more easily accessible
Currently there is one full lesbian chain/character and it doesn't require much in the way of checks. Lesbian stuff in this game will be portrayed slightly different than hetro encounters as they will always be with named characters you are friendly with. Since no risk of pregnancy while already being friendly with the character, it will mostly be about following the story and making the choices you want.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
But the build posted is an older preview/bug finding build that has many of the quests removed and is borderline unplayable.
Honestly, given the usual state of games posted here whoever did it probably thought it's pretty normal /s

• Haha
Reactions: Nghtly

Spooned

Dec 31, 2017
Getting an error. Game does not launch.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Line with id world_tired_trigger_home_cc8d071d appeared twice, at game/scripts/core/game calls/tired_events.rpy:7 and game/scripts/locations/general/action_sleep/sleep_events.rpy:41.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "renpy/script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 169, in take_translates
n.filename, n.linenumber))
Exception: Line with id world_tired_trigger_home_cc8d071d appeared twice, at game/scripts/core/game calls/tired_events.rpy:7 and game/scripts/locations/general/action_sleep/sleep_events.rpy:41.

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801u
The Fixer 0.2.34.00
Tue Nov 8 17:02:00 2022

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I loved this game from the beginning and still do. Did not play it for some time and for the moment being I am not to happy with the "new" game mechanics. I had played through most of it anyway (without bigger problems / trouble), but now it is pretty hard for me what to do in which way, plus there seem to be LOTS of things you can't do YET, but there already is the basic mechanic which feels like a lot of dead ends.

At the moment I am struggling HOW TO apply the chalk malk at the pub door. To my understanding of the new mechanics there should be an actionmarked "E" like event that finds place outside the pub (or maybe inside) which just is not happening.

I mean, I played it all before and there was no problem to get that done. Any hint?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I loved this game from the beginning and still do. Did not play it for some time and for the moment being I am not to happy with the "new" game mechanics. I had played through most of it anyway (without bigger problems / trouble), but now it is pretty hard for me what to do in which way, plus there seem to be LOTS of things you can't do YET, but there already is the basic mechanic which feels like a lot of dead ends.

At the moment I am struggling HOW TO apply the chalk malk at the pub door. To my understanding of the new mechanics there should be an actionmarked "E" like event that finds place outside the pub (or maybe inside) which just is not happening.

I mean, I played it all before and there was no problem to get that done. Any hint?
are you using the version that just got released? because Sam already said.
the build posted is an older preview/bug-finding build that has many of the quests removed and is borderline unplayable.
wait for the actual 0.3 release that is planned for later this month.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019

wait for the actual 0.3 release that is planned for later this month.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't sam say that they hadn't gotten around to some intended features so they intended to release a "part 2" update? if so i kinda wanna wait for that so i get the update that sam originally intended but i sure do hope if thats the case then it wont take too long since this one has already taken so long.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't sam say that they hadn't gotten around to some intended features so they intended to release a "part 2" update? if so i kinda wanna wait for that so i get the update that sam originally intended but i sure do hope if thats the case then it wont take too long since this one has already taken so long.
well, this update took a very long since so much had to be redone because of breast size customisation.

Oct 9, 2021
Getting an error. Game does not launch.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 274, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "renpy/script.py", line 427, in finish_load
self.translator.take_translates(all_stmts)
File "renpy/translation/__init__.py", line 169, in take_translates
n.filename, n.linenumber))

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801u
The Fixer 0.2.34.00
Tue Nov 8 17:02:00 2022
An older version which is 2.34, if you want to play use the 2.40, the 2.108 is test so a lot of bugs.

Nah, he used 2.34 which is older than the stable public (2.40), noted at the bottom of his post.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
well, this update took a very long since so much had to be redone because of breast size customisation.
ah, dont get me wrong i know that this update took particularly long and i cant complain one bit since i myself was wanting that feature but im curious to see what sam intended to add to the rest of this big update.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
An older version which is 2.34, if you want to play use the 2.40, the 2.108 is test so a lot of bugs.

Nah, he used 2.34 which is older than the stable public (2.40), noted at the bottom of his post.
true but that ain't the comment I was talking to. I was talking to the one below that one.

Oct 9, 2021
ah, dont get me wrong i know that this update took particularly long and i cant complain one bit since i myself was wanting that feature but im curious to see what sam intended to add to the rest of this big update.
if you follow Sam's Patreon you can have an inkling what's added... I for one follow just to see the flatmate functions :p if I had good income, would throw money to Sam and say find more hands and make it bigger :ROFLMAO: honestly, this 'mute' game is like a gem with rough cuts.

true but that ain't the comment I was talking to. I was talking to the one below that one.
oof, me bad

PowWow

May 28, 2020
What the heck has happened to this game? I miss an update or 2 and suddenly the game is full of broken icons, terrible menu decisions and game crashing bugs when it was perfectly fine and functional when I first played it.
How and why is the development seemingly going backwards?

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes