ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
What the heck has happened to this game? I miss an update or 2 and suddenly the game is full of broken icons, terrible menu decisions and game crashing bugs when it was perfectly fine and functional when I first played it.
How and why is the development seemingly going backwards?
the build that just got uploaded is a testing build someone posted here without thinking and the mods pushed it and they should really roll it back since it was never supposed to go public.

traitorsluck

Oct 18, 2020
What the heck has happened to this game? I miss an update or 2 and suddenly the game is full of broken icons, terrible menu decisions and game crashing bugs when it was perfectly fine and functional when I first played it.
How and why is the development seemingly going backwards?
Just read back like 3 pages. This thread should not have been updated/bumped, as this version that is posted on the OP isn't remotely playable compared to the dev build that's a few pages back. Wait until 3.0 comes out.

Oct 9, 2021
Just read back like 3 pages. This thread should not have been updated/bumped, as this version that is posted on the OP isn't remotely playable compared to the dev build that's a few pages back. Wait until 3.0 comes out.
The importance of "read first on latest news", the gratefulness becomes wholesome from dev to consumer to supporter. And now confusion due to thread update D: mods plz halp rectifying

Reactions: Necreonlord4

ecchi0356

Oct 13, 2018
im really like the art style and still waiting for compitable version, still learning to understand how to train stat, and make sure not wrong

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I can't load my game after the update, please help
Old saves aren't likely to be compatible with updated releases, given amount of changes in the code and content. You'll have to start anew.

Keep on mind the build posted currently in the thread is pretty broken. You're better off waiting for next one.

Jul 11, 2017
there are several bugs in the game apart from some broken images. the tool purchase bug, as soon as you enter the store a message appears in the notepad about the game error and the game closes by itself.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
there are several bugs in the game apart from some broken images. the tool purchase bug, as soon as you enter the store a message appears in the notepad about the game error and the game closes by itself.
Not sure why the thread was updated/promoted. But the build posted is an older preview/bug finding build that has many of the quests removed and is borderline unplayable.

Oct 9, 2021
This is a small problem in which would have a big effect, like the tip of the iceberg. Mod should really be attentive when uploading/curating content. This would cause the game to be reviewed with low ratings when the fact is "IT IS A BUGGY UPDATE NOT MEANT FOR PUBLIC RELEASE". Just updating the main page without proper disclaimer/TL;DR causes a huge misleading content. :( Don't kill the Dev when Dev is not even giving the live-authorization.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
It is just me, or has it been somewhat more difficult to keep Sam/MC/female me relatively happy with recent updates?

Before the bullies got properly added, I didn't have to watch as much TV, eat or JO as often despite working multiple shifts at the bar. But, bully RNG aside, the happiness depletion rate seems to be a bit more accelerated these days.

Not complaining. Just making an observation.

ecchi0356

Oct 13, 2018
hopefull soon they let we choose what we want do, like give helping hand or use mouth maybe, cause seem i like to find good boy for my virgin charater, its hard to stay virgin in this game xd

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
I think the public update to 0.3.0 is just taking too long because of the size of it, and that contributes to people wanting to upload test builds. The update should probably just have been split up. This would also help with keeping the community interested in the game and give feedback more incrementally.

But that's just my 2c.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Am I the only one who's actually having a ton of fun with the leak? Like yes it's broken, I'm pretty sure my Sammy just got pregnant from a blowjob, but the new content that I've seen so far is pretty fun, the new CGs are really hot, the new cheats are fun, and I'm really liking the level of control I get with Sammy in the bar and such.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes