Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
2) Broken perk is as close as you will get. But I will never depict forced encounters as anything but bad.
Damn, I thought this would lead to a whole different way to play her after that. Also isn't that the important part of forced encounters? Making them look bad? (Unless you have some corruption hentai game, where they start liking it.)

I do hope that the perk/consequences get expanded in the future someday.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1) It is why some perks have been introduced. Bambi locks you at 40 max confidence while being all timid, Broken also locks you at 40 max but able to agree to all sex encounters.

2) Broken perk is as close as you will get. But I will never depict forced encounters as anything but bad.

3) Latest build has switched this to a perk where you can see how long it will last

4) There are some conditions where it can switch dub-con to con, but no enjoyment of full on non-con.

5) Motel job (eventually) will have this.

Recovering perk is my simplistic way of portraying both mental and physical trauma. Not something a psychologist can solve and it only really triggers when something pretty traumatic happens. But as mentioned above, it is now a perk where you can see how long it will last and can be blocked entirely by the "numb" perk.

As mentioned above, switched to a perk where you can see how much time is left until it goes away.

Not in yet, but once you get to know them better, it will display their personal stats and encounters. Sammy would in reality never know this stuff but it's fun for players. It will show their own personal stats as well as stats specific to Sammy.

Neat, I do hope at those journal entries eventually mean we'll see some peaking scenes as to how they are getting those stats if they change over time. While I understand the MC focus I don't like it when other characters don't get visual scenes and we just have to assume activities based on numbers.

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
Neat, I do hope at those journal entries eventually mean we'll see some peaking scenes as to how they are getting those stats if they change over time. While I understand the MC focus I don't like it when other characters don't get visual scenes and we just have to assume activities based on numbers.
Hmmm... For example, i'm not interested in h-scenes between NPC and NPC. When MC looks like voyeur and just standing/sitting/lying/swimming/jumping/flying/etc. and looks at NPC-NPC interaction

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Hmmm... For example, i'm not interested in h-scenes between NPC and NPC. When MC looks like voyeur and just standing/sitting/lying/swimming/jumping/flying/etc. and looks at NPC-NPC interaction
A cut to an NPC scene is fine by me. I just want to see something is happening if its happening instead of it just being something I hear about/see a number go up to imply.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Damn, I thought this would lead to a whole different way to play her after that. Also isn't that the important part of forced encounters? Making them look bad? (Unless you have some corruption hentai game, where they start liking it.)

I do hope that the perk/consequences get expanded in the future someday.
I think you misread my post. "I will never depict forced encounters as anything but bad."

There are some scenes where you can encounter Cass. But generally I have tried to make things a bit more like real life where you might know something is happening, even hear all about it but never actually see. In rare cases you might bump into someone getting up to no good but mostly it is background information to give as much like to the NPCs as possible.

I know the flying part is just a joke, but scenes will always be seen from Sammy's perspective and never some imaginary camera or narrator view. And Sammy has little reason to spy on folks getting up to no good.

Plus it's not very fitting with her character. If Sammy saw someone having sex she would either leave them to it or join in. I can't see her just spying unless there is some other reason for it.

ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
I happen to like the updated UI, but the game feels a bit disjointed at times. At least around the Haven, I completed it, but it's still marked as an active mission in my save despite leaving it.

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
narrator view
Yeah, i find it always redundant. Hey, about economic. I don’t know what other expenses and incomes will be introduced, but i played 6 in-game months in the 0.2.108 version and even with the most unfortunate scenarios, working in a pub brought 400 money per day. Gloryhole give 200 per one interaction. It seems to me that all income can be safely reduced by 10 times. Of course, playing an innocent girl without h-scenes would be impossible, but... really... How perverted must a person be who avoids h-scenes in an h-game? :D

Reactions: Starmold

traitorsluck

Oct 18, 2020
Yeah, i find it always redundant. Hey, about economic. I don’t know what other expenses and incomes will be introduced, but i played 6 in-game months in the 0.2.108 version and even with the most unfortunate scenarios, working in a pub brought 400 money per day. Gloryhole give 200 per one interaction. It seems to me that all income can be safely reduced by 10 times. Of course, playing an innocent girl without h-scenes would be impossible, but... really... How perverted must a person be who avoids h-scenes in an h-game? :D
Sam had mentioned there will be non-lewd jobs coming

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
I happen to like the updated UI, but the game feels a bit disjointed at times. At least around the Haven, I completed it, but it's still marked as an active mission in my save despite leaving it.
Which version of the game are you playing? The public release or the leaked dev build?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
hey man, should read some, the game is intended on 'mute' content. No plans for audio
It doesn't have audio currently but i don't remember the developer saying that's something that will 100% remain to be the case.

It'd be a mistake imo to leave it this way; good sound selection can enhance experience by a lot.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes