LuisXV

Sep 21, 2022
The Patreon update says something about "I've been trying to get the 3.0 release ready, and doing so made me ..."

¿Anyone care to share the rest of the message?

Reactions: bro111
Oct 9, 2021
Nope. Tried to go there every day at various times between eight and noon and it was always "closed for the holidays".
In 2.40, conversing with the sister will say school start in the following week (maybe, maybe not a prompt) so you would get a whole week to get that flabby stomach away haha. After that week, you can go to school before 9am or after as both provide different situation. If you still can't, then it is probably a stray bug. Didn't had that issue before when I played. Even going to school at anytime would at least have the school be open, except night.

LuisXV

Sep 21, 2022
The Patreon update says something about "I've been trying to get the 3.0 release ready, and doing so made me ..."

¿Anyone care to share the rest of the message?
Nevermind, I joined again his patreon, the news are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In short, we will have to wait a bit more for the 3.0 update. For the impatients, dev released v0.2.120, a corrected version of the broken 0.108.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
sucks to hear a delay but I'm glad the dev isn't content with putting out something they don't feel is ready.

Voxx221

Aug 25, 2021

In short, we will have to wait a bit more for the 3.0 update. For the impatients, dev released v0.2.120, a corrected version of the broken 0.108.
Has the corrected version been updated on the first page or just patreon only?

Also is there any plans for a nursery? where Sam can keep all of her children that she gets knocked up with.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
How do I get pregnant???
Well, first you generally need to be a biological woman, who isn't on birth control and doesn't have health issues that prevent conception and be within the appropriate age bracket (IE post puberty, pre-menopause). If you meet those requirements you then need a source of semen. If you don't care to much about the source, most non-gay bars will do. Otherwise, you may want to use some form of selection process, such as tinder, or possibly go though a sperm bank. Then you'd want to estimate the time in your cycle where you're most likely to conceive, there are apps to help track that, before depositing the sperm (from whatever source and means) into your vagina. Then, given some luck, you will become pregnant. If that fails over multiple attempts, you may look into fertility treatments and IVF, depending on doctor's recommendations and finances.

Though if you mean in game, have sex with the partner cumming inside. You can check the diary to know if a day is more or less risky. You won't know right away, you need to keep playing and will basically notice of a month or so goes by.

Oct 9, 2021
Has the corrected version been updated on the first page or just patreon only?

Also is there any plans for a nursery? where Sam can keep all of her children that she gets knocked up with.
Accordingly, the updates which has NO 'public release' stated is only for Patreon. The reasons are: Dev not satisfied for general consumption, bugs are still there and loose ends on sub-stories.

As for nursery, (assumption) it would still be a very long way because on available content, the school stated the need of 'pregnancy/child bearing-license' some sort so there might be a detailed story on it.

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Bugs aside the new .108 release has some nice stuff. Bigger tits for example. The school shirt that looks like it will burst open any second and shows a peek of a bra (or cleavage) is worth all the bugs. I'm not sure about rework of travel system because so far it seems like its main benefit is groping events in a bus at the cost of more clicking. I hate clicking through things when nothing happens and I doubt events will occur every time bus travels, but at least I can open travel map straight from home now without having to click all the way outside. Maybe you could just insta travel and show departing bus if no events happen? Less clicking.

Btw in previous versions you could not achieve max level fitness without debug cheating for more than a day at a time even if you spent entire day swimming and running. At about 70 points fitness would daily degrade the same amount you got from all the training. Is that fixed now?

Other than that my only wishes are the usual: more content, less bugs. Keep up the good work, this game is one of the bestestest.

Reactions: j7u01

j7u01

Jul 2, 2018
Just an idea to cover it:
it may be left unsaid (since this is a fantasy world) or it may be added to the narrative that almost everyone was given a mandatory set of vaccines (without going into details) which development were finished while the MC was unconscious.

-------------

5) Motel job (eventually) will have this.

That's great. Always wanted Sammy as a maid.

"Motel job" suggests, that it will be place rather cheaper.
Maybe as an extension to this route, Sammy could (e.g. after several times at the motel and meeting someone who would tell her about the place) also take a job in the hotel with higher standards.

Place where:
- clients visit not for few hours, but e.g. for a day, two or even a little bit longer,
- visit at the hotel is expensive, but is available to everyone, if only one has money and complies to the rules,
- girls have to be at least 9/10, fit (at least 70 fitness for example), always having a makeup,
- girls dressed in a certain way (few sets of clothes, containing: high heels*, stockings, garterbelts, different tops),
- girls generally being on maid's duty, cleaning dust etc., but available for clients,
- girl on duty has to be professional, not expressing emotions, allowing every client to have sex with her without condom and cum inside her if he wishes (he has to ask for permission if doesn't get it before), even if she doesn't feel like having sex on a given day,
- guests cannot be rude, use any kind of violence, even verbally, everything has to be with consent,
- girls don't have to give blowjob or have anal sex, but it's their duty to allow vaginal intercourse,
- clients cannot get the maids' clothes dirty or ruin their makeup, so it is usually preferable to cum inside, into a tissue, sometimes in the mouth, or on the floor,
- time which one can spend with maid is limited (e.g. max 15 minutes), one guest can have fun with specific maid only once a day,
- the hotel provides contraceptives,
- Sammy working as a hotel maid-prostitute would have basic 4-hour shifts (with an option of extension). During each such shift, on average, several men would've cum inside her. The salary would depend on the hours worked (guests could only give her tips, but not very often, since the hotel is very expensive). Working there would be very profitable.

Example of an encounter during work:
Maid delivers coffee and dessert to guest room, client walks up to her, then behind her, lowers her panties or pulls them aside, fucks her, asks for permission to cum inside, creampies her, cum drips on the floor, he walks away. Sammy in such situations would be indifferent, reading something or just waiting for a guy to finish, even sometimes saying something like during bar scenes: "Ok, let's get this over with." or during intercourse:"Could you hurry up and cum already, please?", "You can cum outside or inside me, I don't care.".

Seems like this would be consistent with Sammy's personality.

* I'm not sure if that would be a big inconvenience for you, but high heels would go perfect with the maid's outfit.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
I have similar feelings about confidence mechanics. Maybe some coefficient that takes into account the last few activities/events would make it. For example, if they are from a group increasing confidence, chances of getting a lowering score would be lower.

Generally love the art and Sammy's pragmatic attitude.
Confidence was never really designed as a stat where higher = better. There are a lot of events that will only ever trigger with low confidence and many players want low confidence runs enough that there have been origin perks added that caps your max confidence.

When I played this game (v2.4), I started in the summer. All I did was work and exercise between missions, because school wasn't in session. I went through the available missions before summer ended and never even had the chance to step foot in the school. Is this a bug or is there some reason behind it?
In the new build school starts earlier, but in the build you played it took a week to start so players could get used to the game map first.

I'll be posing something more detailed soon. But yes in short there is a small delay while I gather bug reports and add in some of the missing art.

No. I haven't seen a game where babies are fun and adding in anyone under 18 will probably cause me trouble at some point.

I'm not sure about rework of travel system because so far it seems like its main benefit is groping events in a bus at the cost of more clicking. I hate clicking through things when nothing happens and I doubt events will occur every time bus travels
It's mostly a quality of life thing. While more dedicated players liked being able to roam the city, it wasn't new player friendly at all. But since the buses are quite dangerous I will add in ways to travel the city while walking. But will probably have them locked at game start and have Sammy have to visit the start and end location first before unlocking. Walking the abandoned rail tracks is one example.

Btw in previous versions you could not achieve max level fitness without debug cheating for more than a day at a time even if you spent entire day swimming and running. At about 70 points fitness would daily degrade the same amount you got from all the training. Is that fixed now?
Stat degradation has been reworked a bit in the current build so should be less of an issue.

"Motel job" suggests, that it will be place rather cheaper.
Maybe as an extension to this route, Sammy could (e.g. after several times at the motel and meeting someone who would tell her about the place) also take a job in the hotel with higher standards.
Motel job will basically be cleaning up after whores and truckers. The motel will be very connected to the whore "job" since the truckers who are staying overnight will be the main customer base. Doubt I will ever introduce a high quality hotel though.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Confidence was never really designed as a stat where higher = better. There are a lot of events that will only ever trigger with low confidence and many players want low confidence runs enough that there have been origin perks added that caps your max confidence.
true but there are also plenty of players who are not interested in this kind of content and would much rather keep confidence high.

Motel job will basically be cleaning up after whores and truckers. The motel will be very connected to the whore "job" since the truckers who are staying overnight will be the main customer base. Doubt I will ever introduce a high quality hotel though.
considering the state of the world, this makes sense. but it also got me a bit of an idea. anyone of a higher status would most likely come to town because of the institute. so they would handle accommodations with potentially Sammy serving as maid/spy. could make for an interesting little story mission.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
true but there are also plenty of players who are not interested in this kind of content and would much rather keep confidence high.
Are there, really? While i understand the desire to avoid some sort of content, when that content is core part of the game it might be argued these players have simply picked a wrong game. Not unlike people who keep asking for Sammy to get a penis because they're interested in fucking others than getting fucked.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
considering the state of the world, this makes sense. but it also got me a bit of an idea. anyone of a higher status would most likely come to town because of the institute. so they would handle accommodations with potentially Sammy serving as maid/spy. could make for an interesting little story mission.
It's a good idea and happens a lot in the real world. Someone comes for work/business reasons but wants to let loose in the evenings but needs a local to show them around. Good way to have somewhat isolated mini missions where you entertain the guest with plenty of room for sexy shenanigans.

Oct 9, 2021
Ideas are great and all, I think it is best to respect Sam's hard work. I would suggest completing the current available contents to make it a solid v1.0. Additional ideas can be noted then developed later on. My assumption, thread followers here just can't wait to play the full-fledged game. Just drawing one scene can take up days if not weeks:unsure:.
It's a good idea and happens a lot in the real world. Someone comes for work/business reasons but wants to let loose in the evenings but needs a local to show them around. Good way to have somewhat isolated mini missions where you entertain the guest with plenty of room for sexy shenanigans.
Additional contents can be added later on in which I highly suggest, if Sam's unable to decide or willing to do, create the Patreon poll. Poll is also great to determine small items such as clothes designs and so on. Accommodating fetishes across the F95 is a dominating thing to do :ROFLMAO:. This game can be such a huge hit with the right components. Who knows, there might be some specialized dev that want's to add more to the game's flavor (music or voice over). But let's see Sam's current development and appreciate such content. I for one can't complain on development speed because I don't know about it but I do know Sam as developer can be great because Sam engages a lot on customer front. Loyal customer = quality service:WeSmart:.

"Run away Sam, the crowd is gonna hunt you for v0.3!!!" you know... no pressure... f5 intensifies:devilish:

AvasNem

Feb 29, 2020
Exactly that, I was never a fan of bully and rape events, I liked it when i was in control and could use the lewd to my advantage, you know like a real spy/fixer, sure there are scenes i can`t control like the shower molestations etc. but that was always the risk of the job.

j7u01

Jul 2, 2018
Thanks for replying.

Seems like good ideas :D

Exactly that, I was never a fan of bully and rape events, I liked it when i was in control and could use the lewd to my advantage, you know like a real spy/fixer, sure there are scenes i can`t control like the shower molestations etc. but that was always the risk of the job.
Exactly.

Can't wait for v0.3 :>

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes