cubba

Jul 12, 2018
so I just had a weird bug that caused my character to have a beer stuck in her hand. here she is holding her beer in the shower. View attachment 1278941
it happened after working a couple of shifts at the pub and I think I had a beer after work and it got stuck. luckily it went away after having another beer at home.
v0.2.32.00
I had the same bug. Got it fixed by drinking a beer in the kitchen.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Same here. I left the bar apparently with a beer in hand. And it kept it in my hands even after sleep and a shower. But yeah, fixed when I drank a beer in the kitchen. No biggie though. I thought it was kinda funny, actually.

The Lone Fapper

Oct 1, 2017
im having a weird bug that the game either crashes when i try to click something on main menu or after i click something the words looks like u took a pen and scribbled on it where u cant read and then will crash after i load the game. i went back to older versions to see if something had changed on my end but they worked. i tried different download links and everything and no dice. any fixes / ideas why? Untitled.png

heraider

Sep 9, 2019
im having a weird bug that the game either crashes when i try to click something on main menu or after i click something the words looks like u took a pen and scribbled on it where u cant read and then will crash after i load the game. i went back to older versions to see if something had changed on my end but they worked. i tried different download links and everything and no dice. any fixes / ideas why? View attachment 1280203
When you hold shift while starting the game you get some options. There you can select a different renderer. Try all of them till you find one that works.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
so I was wondering how long does it take tucker to get back to you for the haven quest he said a few days but it has been like a week.
I also have noticed that some of my sats have gone down most notably fitness and confidence. Is that normal? It would be nice to know what causes what when it comes to stats?
I would like to see more player choices while working in the pub. After having sex with a guy the game automatically starts to decline requests. That should be up to the player if I want to drown Sammy in cum that should be up to me. At the moment there are piercings but have you consider things like butt plugs some nice eye candy while working the pub or a vajazzle.

International

Dec 9, 2019
I also have noticed that some of my sats have gone down most notably fitness and confidence. Is that normal? It would be nice to know what causes what when it comes to stats?
I would like to see more player choices while working in the pub. After having sex with a guy the game automatically starts to decline requests. That should be up to the player if I want to drown Sammy in cum that should be up to me. At the moment there are piercings but have you consider things like butt plugs some nice eye candy while working the pub or a vajazzle.
Stat decay happens, and happens more often the higher your stats are. It's mean to simulate the upkeep needed to stay in shape and such. The game also doesn't expect you to have maxed stats, it's not of those games where you grind stats to max then ignore them.

Sammy's responses to advances change depends on her lust and drunkenness. She might have been horny enough to agree to that first fuck, but after getting off, she's not interested in the next guy. The easiest way to get her to become a complete cumslut is to keep her drunk at work until shes sold her body enough times to be comfortable saying yes every time. After about 10 times, she accepts that she's gonna be a whore.

I would say that there's a bug with her lust level resetting after she jerks off during the sitting on lap scene. She doesn't cum during that scene, so there's no reason for it lower her lust. If anything, that scene should raise her lust.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
after waiting for over an ingame month I went back to tucker for the haven mission and get this message.
Looks like it's a save compatibility error. It takes 3 days to trigger and you will be notified by the questlog popup. Use the cheat to jump to haven for now. It will jump you to the same point you would have got normally.

And as mentioned by International, stat decay happens. While it needs some balancing, if you want to maintain maximum in a stat, you will need to devote yourself to it daily

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
There's some things I'd like to ask about and ask for.

What's the whole idea of Haven? Like I get it's a run down shithole full of whores, drunks, possible rapists and narcos but after spending hours in there trying to look for content the only thing that didn't end with Sammy being in 'depressed' state was when she agrees for a dude to jack off using her butt. Almost anything else there is rape. It's not that I mind it all that much it's just the fact that she doesn't seem to become slutty or for it to change somehow or turn into a whore at some point like in the bar.

So, I thought that maybe, just maybe, she's not lewd enough so I spent some time in the bar farming 'corruption' and then going to Haven but still, the only place where she agrees to anything sexual - maybe outside of theft - is the buttjob. Like are there any special conditions or should I spend even more time farming lewdity for her? While playing with stats I found out that if you're not confident enough the dude in the showers will jack off on you but that's about it.

Which brings me to request... Could we an indicator like we have the rest of the stats on the top of the screen that would display how corrupted she is so at what state it's full so we should stop farming it?

Also, can I ask for some actual content? I mean until Haven dropped we were just getting clothes and accessories and I mean no offence but if I'd like to play some dress up game I'd look for it somewhere else. Can we get something with the park? Maybe actual whoring on the highway like one of the bar patrons often mentions? Even gloryhole with blowjob, vaginal and anal sex options in the park or mall toilet? We got a few new areas that are completely empty you can't do anything in them so why even implement them if all they are doing is taking space on the 'travel bar' and you might click them by accident?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
There are some things I'd like to ask about and ask for.

What's the whole idea of Haven? Like I get it's a run-down shithole full of whores, drunks, possible rapists and narcos but after spending hours in there trying to look for content the only thing that didn't end with Sammy being in a 'depressed' state was when she agrees for a dude to jack off using her butt. Almost anything else there is rape. It's not that I mind it all that much it's just the fact that she doesn't seem to become slutty or for it to change somehow or turn into a whore at some point like in the bar.

So, I thought that maybe, just maybe, she's not lewd enough so I spent some time in the bar farming 'corruption' and then going to Haven but still, the only place where she agrees to anything sexual - maybe outside of theft - is the buttjob. Like are there any special conditions or should I spend even more time farming lewdity for her? While playing with stats I found out that if you're not confident enough the dude in the showers will jack off on you but that's about it.

Which brings me to request... Could we an indicator like we have the rest of the stats on the top of the screen that would display how corrupted she is so at what state it's full so we should stop farming it?

Also, can I ask for some actual content? I mean until Haven dropped we were just getting clothes and accessories and I mean no offence but if I'd like to play some dress up game I'd look for it somewhere else. Can we get something from the park? Maybe actual whoring on the highway like one of the bar patrons often mentions? Even Gloryhole with a blowjob, vaginal and anal sex options in the park or mall toilet? We got a few new areas that are completely empty you can't do anything in them so why even implement them if all they are doing is taking space on the 'travel bar' and you might click them by accident?
I found a sex interaction in the room next to the shower it lets you peep into the shower and if you do that during the day you can run into another peeper and after a couple of encounters, you can let him fuck you. I think it is also possible to do it with the gate guard but I got all the info I needed without going that far. Just from eavesdropping, I got everything I needed in like 2 days. I had to stay for 2 more just to finally get raped.

And in the pub, I now have the issue that Sammy is often the one to offer her company but in many cases, she asks for more than the guys are willing to pay.

Reactions: Lurkin23

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
I found a sex interaction in the room next to the shower it lets you peep into the shower and if you do that during the day you can run into another peeper and after a couple of encounters, you can let him fuck you. I think it is also possible to do it with the gate guard but I got all the info I needed without going that far. Just from eavesdropping, I got everything I needed in like 2 days. I had to stay for 2 more just to finally get raped.

And in the pub, I now have the issue that Sammy is often the one to offer her company but in many cases, she asks for more than the guys are willing to pay.
Gate guard is NOT consensual. I'm not going to spoil anything but two words - gang and bukkake.

Yes, I've also found it a bit of a problem in the bar that when she offers company to guys they don't have money for it.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Gate guard is NOT consensual. I'm not going to spoil anything but two words - gang and bukkake.

Yes, I've also found it a bit of a problem in the bar that when she offers company to guys they don't have money for it.
damn and I missed it shouldn't have left so early.

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
Does this game have random events/scenes?
How do you understand 'random' events? If you mean like you're just walking around and shit happens then no, at least not yet from I understand.

If you want events / scenes you have to do something, like the quickest way for scenes is to work at the bar or go to Haven and so far those are only ones.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Some scenes are incredibly difficult to achieve... and if i hadn't seen them in the graphics folder, I'd have never known to keep trying for them.

a) poked while puking in the toilet: usually nothing happens, or she completely sleeps through it. usually the first one
b) patrons wanting to see her remove the undergarments is rare enough as it is, and the only time she even got close to even be poked while removing panties she ran out. (just started too) is there a corruption level where she isn't so quick to run out?
Also she went 3 days without a request to buy panties, or for sex after replacing them... is that by design or crappy RNG rolls? imo it discourages replacing them.

Thanks for giving the choice between anally, or vaginal... at least most of the time.The exception I went through, I understand why there wasn't a choice. Poor girl.

Hopefulls:

The adultry questline. Or is there a special flag?

Hopefully the 3 levels of "juices" is one of my hopefuls being realized. Since it is in development, I figured the standing graphics wasn't finalized. One frustrating thing about H games is if you want to wash off her face, (or anywhere not the V) she cleans everywhere. The only game I've seen the option to leave inside of the V alone is Tear and the Library of Labyrinths. Sure, she's trying to be quick on the cleanup at the bar, but I find it running down a woman's legs sexy, and I really don't like going to school with Hygine of 0... I'm certain the other students wouldn't like it either.

Hole in the wall:
After doing haven many times, I've found getting caught, especially when trying to actively get caught, is more of a fluke. When she did it was only 2 guys. Ironic considering the time I actually achieved it accidentally, she was nailed by 20+ guys and I was trying to figure out exactly it happened. When I finally succeeded she was nailed by many guys literally all night long. (y) But the hilarious thing is: getting poked by 1 dude while blacked out puking in a toilet affects far far far worse than that. (Honestly, I think for the male origin, the running home crying is an over-reaction. There is no hint of male brain wrestling with female hormones in that scene. Maybe you plan to add it later? )

Hopefully there will be more hole in the wall situations.... like one in a place it's obvious it's purpose to anyone with sufficient intelligence, and if the chooses "Do it anyway" or something of the sort, it shouldn't be treated as rape. Since it is basically a glory hole that allows easier access to something other than a mouth.

Finally, I don't know how you feel about bestiality in H games... every time she went walking through the park without panties, in a sufficiently short enough skirt with hers and/or a man's juices flowing out, and a 4 legged friend was mentioned i though this would be it... but nothing ever happened. Then I remembered to check the page, and say that genere is not in it. Oh well. Maybe some future time.

The dancing: knowing that it may lead to debauchery may encourage one to keep playing that story line. But drunkeness being a requirement to go that far? I'd ask you to reconsider that, because as it it, in order for her to be drunk at the end of the school day to join the dancing troupe, she'd have to be black out drunk before heading to school. Which should be the source of many problems between her and the faculty if she came to school like that. Someone showing up at the location with alcohol to "help them relax" could be an option though.

I've enjoyed The Fixer, looking forward to future updates. This post is meant to praise, query, give some constructive criticism, and finally a wish list. Not meant to bash in any way. Waiting to see what the future brings. Thank you for allowing us to check it out before 1.0.

Reactions: shioxu
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes