traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
Anyone know how to get the gangrape scene in haven? I so far can only get the consentual one with the guard

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Some scenes are incredibly difficult to achieve... and if i hadn't seen them in the graphics folder, I'd have never known to keep trying for them.

a) poked while puking in the toilet: usually nothing happens, or she completely sleeps through it. usually the first one
b) patrons wanting to see her remove the undergarments is rare enough as it is, and the only time she even got close to even be poked while removing panties she ran out. (just started too) is there a corruption level where she isn't so quick to run out?
Also she went 3 days without a request to buy panties, or for sex after replacing them... is that by design or crappy RNG rolls? imo it discourages replacing them.

Thanks for giving the choice between anally, or vaginal... at least most of the time.The exception I went through, I understand why there wasn't a choice. Poor girl.

Hopefulls:

The adultry questline. Or is there a special flag?

Hopefully the 3 levels of "juices" is one of my hopefuls being realized. Since it is in development, I figured the standing graphics wasn't finalized. One frustrating thing about H games is if you want to wash off her face, (or anywhere not the V) she cleans everywhere. The only game I've seen the option to leave inside of the V alone is Tear and the Library of Labyrinths. Sure, she's trying to be quick on the cleanup at the bar, but I find it running down a woman's legs sexy, and I really don't like going to school with Hygine of 0... I'm certain the other students wouldn't like it either.

Hole in the wall:
After doing haven many times, I've found getting caught, especially when trying to actively get caught, is more of a fluke. When she did it was only 2 guys. Ironic considering the time I actually achieved it accidentally, she was nailed by 20+ guys and I was trying to figure out exactly it happened. When I finally succeeded she was nailed by many guys literally all night long. (y) But the hilarious thing is: getting poked by 1 dude while blacked out puking in a toilet affects far far far worse than that. (Honestly, I think for the male origin, the running home crying is an over-reaction. There is no hint of male brain wrestling with female hormones in that scene. Maybe you plan to add it later? )

Hopefully there will be more hole in the wall situations.... like one in a place it's obvious it's purpose to anyone with sufficient intelligence, and if the chooses "Do it anyway" or something of the sort, it shouldn't be treated as rape. Since it is basically a glory hole that allows easier access to something other than a mouth.

Finally, I don't know how you feel about bestiality in H games... every time she went walking through the park without panties, in a sufficiently short enough skirt with hers and/or a man's juices flowing out, and a 4 legged friend was mentioned i though this would be it... but nothing ever happened. Then I remembered to check the page, and say that genere is not in it. Oh well. Maybe some future time.

The dancing: knowing that it may lead to debauchery may encourage one to keep playing that story line. But drunkeness being a requirement to go that far? I'd ask you to reconsider that, because as it it, in order for her to be drunk at the end of the school day to join the dancing troupe, she'd have to be black out drunk before heading to school. Which should be the source of many problems between her and the faculty if she came to school like that. Someone showing up at the location with alcohol to "help them relax" could be an option though.

I've enjoyed The Fixer, looking forward to future updates. This post is meant to praise, query, give some constructive criticism, and finally a wish list. Not meant to bash in any way. Waiting to see what the future brings. Thank you for allowing us to check it out before 1.0.
Thanks for the detailed feedback. Will try to respond to all of it but may miss something.

Some scenes are rarer than others because in places like the pub, you may spend quite some time there. So I wanted there to be something interesting to see even if you have worked there a lot. It's the same reason why some events play out differently even if you meet all the same requirements. Purely to keep people who have spent quite some time there entertained.

Toilet poke. If you work with low mood you will be offered drinks a lot more which will result in Sammy getting drunk a lot quicker. If I made this event too common then players may never want to work in the pub with low mood. But if the event is fairly rare then they will be willing to take the risk.

Adultery? Are you talking about the Simon investigation? I do have some tentative plans for his investigation but there is so much to do before that so we will see.

Not entirely sure what you mean about the juice levels. Currently there are different locations (face, mouth, stomach...) and each location has 3 levels of intensity. When Sammy is cleaning herself there are 2 functions that can run. A clean outside one and a clean all one. When she is in the pub bathroom for example she can only clean outside so anything inside her stays. Juices also don't effect hygiene much. There is a check if it can be seen by others or not and events run on that basis. So anything inside or covered by clothing will be regarded as not being seen.

The hole in the wall/vent happens when you do that while there are lots of guys in the next room. If the next room is busy then it's pretty certain people will join you and if its empty then no one will. Most events in Haven follow this logic. If girls are around in the room you are in, nothing will happen and if lots of guys and no girls then you are in trouble.

With the reactions to what happens. I do plan to have scenes in that regard. Not just the bad things but the good things as well. But while in Haven things are slightly different since you are on an active mission and cant really run home crying so Sammy kind of has no other choice but to grit her teeth and bare it.

The dance storyline is currently being worked on fully so will be huge changes next time round. But not sure where you are understanding the drunk thing from. It will be during the event where Sammy may get drunk and not having to be drunk in advance.

Anyone know how to get the gangrape scene in haven? I so far can only get the consentual one with the guard
Low confidence after the initial scene will lead to things going further than you had anticipated. Or you can get it right from the start by either being a slut or being in Haven for over 5 days and then telling him you will take him up on his offer.

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
Ok so I got the bad ending of haven and we'll that was rather grim
and from certain human trafficking stories rather realistic portrail of such situations Especially the ending
first I was just there for the sex scene but I quickly regret my decision and we'll let's so say its the first time I felt bad for a protagonist in an eroge and most of the ones I play are non consentual so that's
saying something but then again stories and subjects like that is something barely any adult game actually touches and I like the more realistic and gritty portrayal of this kind of subject basically the author of the game nailed the haven scene

gumford

Dec 22, 2017
Setting of this game is very nice. I enjoy the fluff and backstory. I like the freedom and navigation, really does everything right for an open world game in terms of UI. Not sure why it gets some low reviews.

Reactions: AlexDark1027
Mar 24, 2020
Does anyone know how to trigger the peeping scene in the room next to the showers in haven? I'm having trouble getting it to happen, and I've tried multiple times to get it to work but no dice.

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
I had a thought earlier today on possible side stories and encounters.

The lake is a wonderful spot for both relatively safe encounters and potentially dangerous situations. As an example, Sammy could go skinny dipping after school with Mira and Cassidy or with the girls from the dance team. This could end up anywhere from light-hearted fun all the way up to extreme danger. On the light-hearted end of the spectrum there could be some T&A and maybe some fooling around with the other girls. Maybe they notice some boys from school watching and decide whether to tease them or try to hide their nudity. On the dangerous end of the spectrum, some degenerates from Haven or some of the more corrupt members of the local security force decide to have some fun with Sammy and/or the other girls. Maybe Sammy agrees to let them have their way with her if they let the other girls go or they try to fight and end up getting raped or beaten if they loose. Somewhere in the middle , some of the boys from school, or possibly another girl who, for whatever reason, doesn't like Sammy, steals the skinny dipping girls' clothes, forcing them to make their way home bare-butt naked. This could lead to some comedic, downright silly moments/encounters as Sammy (and maybe the other girls too) tries to protect her modesty or brazenly makes her way through town in her birthday suit. It could also lead to more dangerous encounters with some of the more unsavory elements of the town's population.

The lake could also be another place for Sammy to work on her body, running around the shore or swimming in the lake. Maybe she goes out to the lake when she's depressed and sees a deer grazing along the shore, improving her mood a bit. Maybe one of her classes goes on a field trip to the lake. Here again, this could lead to light-hearted fun or dangerous situations.

At night, the lake could become a very dangerous place or party central. Degenerates from haven could scavenge around the lake at night, making for potentially dangerous encounters. Or maybe students from the school have a bonfire on the weekends. Whether this means booze, sex and debauchery or a more sedate bunch of friends hanging out could vary depending on a number of factors.

Alternately, Sammy could just decide to go camping out at the lake as a way to brighten her mood. Once again, this could lead to any number of different scenarios depending on player choices and random chance.

At any rate, that's just a few thoughts I wanted to share. Feel free to use them or not as you see fit.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Thanks for the detailed feedback. Will try to respond to all of it but may miss something.

Some scenes are rarer than others because in places like the pub, you may spend quite some time there. So I wanted there to be something interesting to see even if you have worked there a lot. It's the same reason why some events play out differently even if you meet all the same requirements. Purely to keep people who have spent quite some time there entertained.

Toilet poke. If you work with low mood you will be offered drinks a lot more which will result in Sammy getting drunk a lot quicker. If I made this event too common then players may never want to work in the pub with low mood. But if the event is fairly rare then they will be willing to take the risk.

Adultery? Are you talking about the Simon investigation? I do have some tentative plans for his investigation but there is so much to do before that so we will see.

Not entirely sure what you mean about the juice levels. Currently there are different locations (face, mouth, stomach...) and each location has 3 levels of intensity. When Sammy is cleaning herself there are 2 functions that can run. A clean outside one and a clean all one. When she is in the pub bathroom for example she can only clean outside so anything inside her stays. Juices also don't effect hygiene much. There is a check if it can be seen by others or not and events run on that basis. So anything inside or covered by clothing will be regarded as not being seen.

The hole in the wall/vent happens when you do that while there are lots of guys in the next room. If the next room is busy then it's pretty certain people will join you and if its empty then no one will. Most events in Haven follow this logic. If girls are around in the room you are in, nothing will happen and if lots of guys and no girls then you are in trouble.

With the reactions to what happens. I do plan to have scenes in that regard. Not just the bad things but the good things as well. But while in Haven things are slightly different since you are on an active mission and cant really run home crying so Sammy kind of has no other choice but to grit her teeth and bare it.

The dance storyline is currently being worked on fully so will be huge changes next time round. But not sure where you are understanding the drunk thing from. It will be during the event where Sammy may get drunk and not having to be drunk in advance.

Low confidence after the initial scene will lead to things going further than you had anticipated. Or you can get it right from the start by either being a slut or being in Haven for over 5 days and then telling him you will take him up on his offer.
Thank you for your reply. It's nice to learn how some things contribute to certain scenes happening.

You're right about that. It does feel pretty nice when you've done the bar scene "100 times" (not literal, just feels that way) and boom... Did I see something new!? Sweeeeeet!

Yes, the Simon investigation. Says he'll call you. Was wondering if I missed a flag, or if you hadn't added it in yet. Nice to know I didn't miss anything, and still WIP.

I must have missed it when Sammy goes into "Mission Modo."

Like the customizing panel (first run), the dancing however every time it details the tentative plans for the dancing. This made it an obvious WIP, but it did mention at a certain point, for Sammy to continue she'd have to be drunk. Maybe fully implemented my concern wouldn't be a thing anymore... even rendering it irrelevent. Or I simply misunderstood it to begin with?

Oh, thanks for allowing us to buy the gloves now. ^.^

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Pregnancy, wut!
Another game which went under my radar, need to upgrade ><
How does it play out?
I see the previews and I'm too lazy to read up on all the replies regarding this in the thread, (sry!)
Do we see the different trimesters, do we have sex with preggo bellied women?
Birthing? Even though it's optional for me.
Lactation tag is missing which is sad.

Last edited:

random9834621

Mar 28, 2018
hey guys, i have a question, the prostitution below the bridge thing, was it added at some point and i just cant activate it or its not done yet

phantomfan

Aug 27, 2020
hey guys, i have a question, the prostitution below the bridge thing, was it added at some point and i just cant activate it or its not done yet
Pretty sure it's not integrated yet, though I haven't looked back through the last few pages to confirm

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
So I believe I have reached a halting point in the main story and there is only side content, which given the number listed is moderately disappointing given its likely deep in development. Main story was completed before the school term began. I have yet to start school but I feel I wont see much fresh content. Despite that, its very well written to the point of the unsaid things leave intrigue to the direction.

Chock full of Fall0ut references and feels Fall0ut inspired.

I will continue this review later, but overall I feel positive about this despite the complete lack of sex opportunities I faced minus ONE along the main quest.

***To be continued***

International

Dec 9, 2019
So I believe I have reached a halting point in the main story and there is only side content, which given the number listed is moderately disappointing given its likely deep in development. Main story was completed before the school term began. I have yet to start school but I feel I wont see much fresh content. Despite that, its very well written to the point of the unsaid things leave intrigue to the direction.
There's not a ton of content spread around the game yet. The scenes are all concentrated into 3 places:
1. The introductory quest with Simon
2. The bar job
3. Haven

The scenes in those areas have a lot of variety based on Sammy's stats and random luck. Enough so that Haven can be a radically different experience each time you play through it. But the lack of content outside of those 3 areas becomes incredibly apparent if you leave Haven pregnant and there's simply nothing else to do in the game.

The game hasn't had many major releases, despite all the versions, it's mostly just been two Haven releases and tons of minor changes for QoL and the dev's speedy bug fixes.

Pregnancy, wut!
Another game which went under my radar, need to upgrade ><
How does it play out?
I see the previews and I'm too lazy to read up on all the replies regarding this in the thread, (sry!)
Do we see the different trimesters, do we have sex with preggo bellied women?
Sammy has an ovulation cycle, and gets an impregnation roll each time she's creampied. There are different sized bellies, with pregnancy lasting 3 months in game, there's comments from both NPCs and Sammy, morning sickness, and some restrictions on Sammy can do. Being visibly pregnant locks you out of the two main ways to have sex, the bar job and the Haven mission. There is some pregnant sex art, so it's more a problem of where the sex scenes are located, not an aversion to pregnant sex scenes. Birth happens off screen, with no interactions with the kid afterward. Fully repeatable.

Edit: You can also give Sammy a breeding fetish (by acting like she has a breeding fetish) that adds some pretty hot dirty talk to some scenes

Last edited:
Reactions: t727

halsgate

Dec 19, 2017
There are different sized bellies, with pregnancy lasting 3 months in game, there's comments from both NPCs and Sammy, morning sickness, and some restrictions on Sammy can do. Being visibly pregnant locks you out of the two main ways to have sex, the bar job and the Haven mission.
I commented out 3 lines of code to allow the bar work to continue thru pregnancy!

KuraScropia

Jun 26, 2018
Bug. Before the freebie change for getting the notes from the dude, pubic hair would show up during showering.

Afterwards, it's not showing up like so
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only thing that I think could have happened is that clicking no pubic hair set a permanent flag, or something.

Edit: Also wearing glasses and showering after gym day in school does not re-equip glasses. This only happens on forced showers.

Edit 2: No hair during memory recalling masturbation scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

jinx55

Jul 3, 2017
That should be the first mission that is given to you, where you go to the bar for the first time.
Instead of approaching him at the beginning just sit there and continue drinking until he approaches you and then just go for the sexual options t get the information from him.
I think you also need to be horny to have sex with him.

Reactions: Brother Penetrātus

Flamefiends

Feb 11, 2021
Not entirely sure actually. I will have to look into it as the typos are starting to mount up. Can use the developer console but that isnt very user friendly. What game is it that you are talking about that has the f2 option?
Oops. Missed this. The game is called Glitched. It has a demo available on Steam now. It's not like this one at all though

ibigfire

Jul 13, 2017
Interesting game so far. Unless I'm missing something Fitness decays much too fast though. I can work out almost the entire day every day and some days I'll end up lower than I started by the time I wake up the next day. It would be nice if it was semi-realistic in that if I worked out an hour or two, at the max, each day it would keep me from decaying. If someone worked out for hours each day until they were to the point of absolute physical exhaustion there's no way they should be less fit than before.

Reactions: Netatama
Jun 8, 2017
I have finished the "Haven mission", I'm still virgin, and I'm PREGNANT !
I would like to understand !
Jesus (Godson) 2, the return ?
The Holy Spirit in Haven, Ok, I can understand...
Same. I reloaded a save after messing the cheats and got the blacked out drunk implied sex scene. I completed the mission but it says I am both a virgin and somehow my character is pregnant. Lol

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes