TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
The dance girls have various breast sizes, is that not available for Sam yet? (Even if cheating through a console command?) Also the dance thing seems interesting, it said continued if popular so I'm throwing in my vote for it. Though I guess I don't know what other plans would be to work on instead of that.

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
This update doesn't offer much in content, but I do see most of the effort was put in to setting up the groundwork, I look forward to seeing Sammy's friends getting some of the action too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, I look foward for more, hopefully most of the groundwork is done so it means more/frequent content.

Aug 3, 2019
Hm. Doesn't sound like the normal classes (particularly female orientation) have received minor updates (e.g. more than a single mention) yet.

(Yes, I know I could just play, but it's a tiny bit of a grind <_<)

Still looking forward to this quite a bit.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Can't find a way to accept the school event where someone offers money for handjob, etc.
Even when fully confident or drunk, won't let me accept it. What's the requirements?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Can't find a way to accept the school event where someone offers money for handjob, etc.
Even when fully confident or drunk, won't let me accept it. What's the requirements?
full desire and being used to sell yourself helps a lot.

Ghotty

Jan 8, 2018
this is one of the most impressive early games I've seen on here, and you clearly know what you are doing. godspeed.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Been following the game for a bit, it's fun, but might benefit a walkthrough. Keep hearing references about a dance/prostitution thing, and it seems to be the focus of this update, but for whatever reason I can't seem to find it (been assuming it's connected to the after-school gym activity, which only ever seems to give me athletics boosts). Anyone mind pointing me in the right direction?

Kinda wondering what other content I've been missing out on.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Been following the game for a bit, it's fun, but might benefit a walkthrough. Keep hearing references about a dance/prostitution thing, and it seems to be the focus of this update, but for whatever reason I can't seem to find it (been assuming it's connected to the after-school gym activity, which only ever seems to give me athletics boosts). Anyone mind pointing me in the right direction?

when you have a certain level of fitness 60 I think you have the option to join the dance troupe at the school for this you have to attend class on the right days Thursday and Friday I think. and you might also want to do some dance practice but not sure if that has an actual impact.

Last edited:

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
i like the game allot but i have a question during a certain quest line you get a tatoo but i dont see nether in the hospital
or the shops any options for them outside of the main fixer quest ones any idea when these should be added in the game as customization options or if they even will be added?

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
Hey there! Very interesting project. This game have a great potential. Can i share my thoughts?
a) I don't know what the models you use for female characters (something by Illusion i think), but not every CG working right with nipples color. Like "barmaid events" or "park event", CGs use color and size for nipples what skin have by default. I hope you working on that.
b) I hope you add many random events with strangers on street, jobs, school etc.
c) I really hope you add many events for landlord (like gangbang party with his "friends" or force prostitution, or something)
d) Sister needs many events too! (May be she need to be a pure lesbian for pure yuri content? Dom-sister i think. And many her events must be are closed for whore MC? Like "be are dirty for her only" or she can be are very competitive for MC attention.)
e) May be need to add diagram for MC like: Homo/Hetero, Pure/Whore, Dom/Sub, etc. I think male and female origins are a good begin for starting parameter "girls/guys MC interest".
f) May be clothes needs are parameters what we can see in diary and description, like:
+7 elegant/ordinary/sport/school/whore.
g) I really-really hope are you don't add too much NPC-NPC sex scenes in which MC just stands/sits/lies/jumps/etc and looks.
P.S.: I hope you add sizes for MC bust and butt (hmm... 3 enough i think? Like small/medium/big. Can be changed by three types of workouts, for example or/and operation for freeze result, after that, the "fitness" parameter affects only the belly. But looking at "park animated CG", i think thats impossible or hard)
P.P.S.: I hope at least one of my thoughts was interesting for your nice project, if not, then just ignore it, obviously, update the game as you intended.
P.P.P.S.: Just forget what i said you about customization before. Developer, just look what the amazing arts you create with ONE model Haven-MC! I really-really think you need to disable so many details for customization and you should use Haven-model only, 3 options need to be changed: tattoos (on/off), pubic hair (on/off) and makeup (well, thats really hard). This will really make your job easier, as well as allow you to create three or four different CGs, instead of one CG with so many options (like now). :3

Last edited:
Reactions: Nazeaj

Camel Horgens

May 20, 2020
Did anyone else run into the issue where the Quest Journal stops updating after completing "Becoming the fixer" and the "pub Barmaid" quest never finished?

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Dani is cute wish we had some girl on girl option here. a freckles option for Sammy would be nice unless it's in and I missed it.
Dani will likely involved in quite a few other parts of the game outside of the dance troupe and considering she is probably now the most popular npc in the game, so I won't rule out a lesbian possibility.

The dance girls have various breast sizes, is that not available for Sam yet? (Even if cheating through a console command?) Also the dance thing seems interesting, it said continued if popular so I'm throwing in my vote for it. Though I guess I don't know what other plans would be to work on instead of that.
Breast and other body size options are a lot of work and something I am putting off for now in favour of more story content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, I look foward for more, hopefully most of the groundwork is done so it means more/frequent content.
Dani and Anabel are very much the stars of the show when it comes to the dance storyline so I guess it is understandable that the other girls didn't resonate as much. I do plan to expand their characters more outside of the dance storyline though so can expect to get to know them better in future updates. Although right now Dani is he one that I have the most plans for.

Hm. Doesn't sound like the normal classes (particularly female orientation) have received minor updates (e.g. more than a single mention) yet.

(Yes, I know I could just play, but it's a tiny bit of a grind <_<)

Still looking forward to this quite a bit.
Yeah I kept meaning to write new classes for that but ended up swamped with other stuff and it ended up being left out. Will be in pt2 for sure.

Once at 40 fitness, you will be approached by svet to join the troupe. From there ever friday you can join them and take part in their event chain.

i like the game allot but i have a question during a certain quest line you get a tatoo but i dont see nether in the hospital
or the shops any options for them outside of the main fixer quest ones any idea when these should be added in the game as customization options or if they even will be added?
Haven't got round to adding a tattoo shop yet. It will be in when I update the shopping area.

b) I hope you add many random events with strangers on street, jobs, school etc.
c) I really hope you add many events for landlord (like gangbang party with his "friends" or force prostitution, or something)
d) Sister needs many events too! (May be she need to be a pure lesbian for pure yuri content? Dom-sister i think. And many her events must be are closed for whore MC? Like "be are dirty for her only" or she can be are very competitive for MC attention.)
All planned. Check out the planned updates doc here

e) May be need to add diagram for MC like: Homo/Hetero, Pure/Whore, Dom/Sub, etc. I think male and female origins are a good begin for starting parameter "girls/guys MC interest".
Some of that stuff is already shown in your diary, like if you are a slut, whore or whatever. As for Homo/Hetero or Dom/Sub, I wont be tracking that stuff as regardless of choices you as the player make, Sammy still has her own set personality, so she would be straight/bi and sub/switch.

f) May be clothes needs are parameters what we can see in diary and description, like:
+7 elegant/ordinary/sport/school/whore.
Also already in and described in the diary.

g) I really-really hope are you don't add too much NPC-NPC sex scenes in which MC just stands/sits/lies/jumps/etc and looks.
Not sure I have added anything like this ingame so not sure what would make you think that would be the case.

P.P.P.S.: Just forget what i said you about customization before. Developer, just look what the amazing arts you create with ONE model Haven-MC! I really-really think you need to disable so many details for customization and you should use Haven-model only, 3 options need to be changed: tattoos (on/off), pubic hair (on/off) and makeup (well, thats really hard). This will really make your job easier, as well as allow you to create three or four different CGs, instead of one CG with so many options (like now). :3
It's the trade off you have to make with a game like this. Sure things would be easier if I removed all customisation, but then it would lose most of it's most defining features.

But when it comes to other major missions similar to Haven, I will do the same and limit the customisation/clothing options so it's possible to get a whole bunch of events that may not be possible in the sandbox.

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
It's the trade off you have to make with a game like this. Sure things would be easier if I removed all customisation, but then it would lose most of it's most defining features.

But when it comes to other major missions similar to Haven, I will do the same and limit the customisation/clothing options so it's possible to get a whole bunch of events that may not be possible in the sandbox.
Hmm, i understand, you want customization as the main feature in game. Well, then i wish you big patience in such a difficult task (i understand that drawing the one picture many times with different little details can be more tedious, than drawing completely different pictures), because as i see, CGs in the sandbox don't use all options or ignore what player use (i hope this is temporary), like hairstyle in barmaid events. So, i really-really wish you patience and not burnout. ;-P

P.S.: Oooh, i know! Maid job and uniform (lewd and normal variants?) need (may be with npc reactions, hee-hee), everybody love maids! Someone doesn't love?! Impossible!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes