TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
I look forward to the lake update.

Not so sure about:
  • Introduce player inventory to keep track of things like birth control, alcohol and whatever else the game may include

That stuff is usally a hassle and reduces game quality significantly. People even complain about it in mainstream games like the Resident Evil 2 remake.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
The haven quest is too much for me and ended up uninstalling :(
How so? Too hard or the nature of the content?

That stuff is usally a hassle and reduces game quality significantly. People even complain about it in mainstream games like the Resident Evil 2 remake.
Can you elaborate? I can't understand where the issue would be in telling the player what they have/own. Especially in places like haven where you pick up cigs/booze/other items.

I finished Haven before going to school was that a mistake? When does school start it's already autumn and still no school.
Yes and no. These missions are supposed to be time gated, but until I have added the post prologue events and have more content around the city, i have removed restrictions on the institute missions. Also there are supposed to be a bunch of security missions prior to haven which I haven't done yet.

Reactions: smith66

halsgate

Dec 19, 2017
I am reporting a typo "trobbing" should be "throbbing"
In the following scripts:
school_rep_sex.rpy
lines 294, 940, 1097, 1289

pub_work_sex
lines 204, 328

I can't remember if it appears in the haven scripts haven't replayed in that mission yet.

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
Can you elaborate? I can't understand where the issue would be in telling the player what they have/own. Especially in places like haven where you pick up cigs/booze/other items.
Perhaps I misunderstood but it sounded like there would be full on inventory management, not just telling the player what they have. If it's just that then it's no problem.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Sammy got kidnapped ending
There's like 6 endings, and you ended up with the worst one?

The first time I played Haven mission, I ended up getting all of the relevant info just wandering around.
i think the 2nd best is causing the flood, then hiding till nightfall, then going for a night visit.

Both of these, you can just waltz out with no harm done to yourself.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
And for most of those endings, there are hints on how to progress towards getting out of there. I found most of them by simply gathering info from people and eavesdropping a lot. Oh and doing a lot of saving the game when I try something potentially gamechanging. :)

portiamento

Jan 5, 2021
Choose another ending if that so hard for you, what the problem?
I didn't know if there's another ending, I'm really bad at this game. It's so hurting seeing the sammy got kidnapped ending because it kinda hit close to home for me, that's why.

glassesonstandby

Jun 9, 2021
hmm i dont know what to do with this information
//
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/core/game calls/late_trigger.rpy", line 8, in script
jump expression loc_to + "_arrival"
ScriptError: could not find label 'busstop_park_local_arrival'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/core/game calls/late_trigger.rpy", line 8, in script
jump expression loc_to + "_arrival"
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1751, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'busstop_park_local_arrival'.
//

Sinewave11

Jul 21, 2020
Timer for accepting the start of the mission, i hope, because it took me nine days to find all the CGs in Haven (+one day for good/bad end)
Bro would you be so kind to wrote to me all the possible CGs and endings in a spiler or private message?

kidszar

Oct 1, 2019
Sir, can I have sex with my big sister? (I think the person who sent me to that room was my big sister.):LOL:

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes