FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
Is it just me, or are there very few sex scenes in Haven? I expected that place to be full of opportunities for that.

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
Is it just me, or are there very few sex scenes in Haven? I expected that place to be full of opportunities for that.
Just you perhaps, depends on the definition of 'very few'.
There's the shower, getting caught in the room behind the shower, stealing stuff, stealing stuff in a different room, getting caught peeping, I think there was something involving failing to spy on the boss guy, the stuff with the door guard, getting raped while sleeping and whatever comes from the whole being captured thing.

Seems like a medium amount to me.

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
Just you perhaps, depends on the definition of 'very few'.
There's the shower, getting caught in the room behind the shower, stealing stuff, stealing stuff in a different room, getting caught peeping, I think there was something involving failing to spy on the boss guy, the stuff with the door guard, getting raped while sleeping and whatever comes from the whole being captured thing.

Seems like a medium amount to me.
Somehow the only one I got was caught peeping, everything else was just groping at most.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Somehow the only one I got was caught peeping, everything else was just groping at most.
How long did you spend there? The first events are a bit milder to give you time to escape unscathed.

But the main issue most people have here is they cheated their stats all to max, which means Sammy is fit enough to fight people off or confident/smart enough to not get caught. Haven is balanced expecting the player to have normal stats, so cheating tends to avoid a lot of events. Especially if you keep boosting mood you will miss out on the mood events.

Reactions: dusty stu

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
How long did you spend there? The first events are a bit milder to give you time to escape unscathed.

But the main issue most people have here is they cheated their stats all to max, which means Sammy is fit enough to fight people off or confident/smart enough to not get caught. Haven is balanced expecting the player to have normal stats, so cheating tends to avoid a lot of events. Especially if you keep boosting mood you will miss out on the mood events.
Good point. Perhaps a (temporary) disclaimer that indicates cheating avoids scenes?

Alternatively, balance the game so it is Fun to play without cheats.
I know I always cheat for desire because that's the only way to get the Simon alley H scene. Perhaps make it so there are multiple stat checks. IE, high desire OR high confidence OR wearing slutty clothes = can see Simon H scene.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Good point. Perhaps a (temporary) disclaimer that indicates cheating avoids scenes?

Alternatively, balance the game so it is Fun to play without cheats.
That is always the plan :D

But also some people have different ideas of how to have fun. Some like the daily life grind while others want instant sex scenes. The cheat menu helps to satisfy a wider audience.

I know I always cheat for desire because that's the only way to get the Simon alley H scene. Perhaps make it so there are multiple stat checks. IE, high desire OR high confidence OR wearing slutty clothes = can see Simon H scene.
Simon was written pretty early and uses an older system to check stats (Will change when I update this scene). All other events uses a checker called "sex_agree" and checks pretty much all your stats and rolls a dice to see if you agree.

Reactions: dusty stu

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
Every time I start a new game, I try to go legit... but when I can jog all day and end up with a lower fitness than when I started, it irks me. Then I bring out the cheat menu. "Well, I jogged 10 times, so my fitness should have gone up around 10 points." +10 fittness. That breaking the ice just makes it easier for next time, then next thing I know Sammy is super OP.

Then I have to take an extended break so when I return, it's fresh again. Maybe you fixed it to seem more natural since I last played, but fitness is/was way too random.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
i thought of that it won't let me
What do you mean it wont let you? You went back to the hospital and spoke to Dr Tucker? He would have told you to come back in a few days. The quest journal should also tell you what you need to do.

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
What do you mean it wont let you? You went back to the hospital and spoke to Dr Tucker? He would have told you to come back in a few days. The quest journal should also tell you what you need to do.
ok im a fucking idiot i got confused my the tutorial/introduction
sorry to bother you thats my bad was tired at the time and i guess i did not notice

Hrathen

Jan 26, 2019
Game is great at that early development stage. Beauty artwork with good writting, interesting plot and lots of customization option.Cant wait for next update.

Sep 26, 2021
How do I get simon to give me the info I need? I've tried ignoring him until he comes up to me but my character always just talk to him anyway

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
How do I get simon to give me the info I need? I've tried ignoring him until he comes up to me but my character always just talk to him anyway
If she goes up and talks to him anyway, it means you arrived to the pub too late and were running out of time. Either arrive there earlier or follow the "failure" route.

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
There is prostitution in the bar, in the school there. Is street prostitution planned? Will tattoos be added for permanent wear and not just for the mission in the story?

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
There is prostitution in the bar, in the school there. Is street prostitution planned? Will tattoos be added for permanent wear and not just for the mission in the story?
Proper street prostitution will appear as part of a fairly big story chain I have planned involving Sammy and some other characters. Once that story is played out, she will be able to prostitute herself on the streets.

Tattoos are also planned and implemented. I just haven't gotten round to letting you able to apply them at will.

Reactions: halsgate and wor_on

SBT01

Jan 25, 2020
Proper street prostitution will appear as part of a fairly big story chain I have planned involving Sammy and some other characters. Once that story is played out, she will be able to prostitute herself on the streets.

Tattoos are also planned and implemented. I just haven't gotten round to letting you able to apply them at will.
Cool! Thank you.

Reactions: Mermaid's Kiss
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes