FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Don't know what game you're playing.
I'm playing the game that this thread is about. What other game would I be referring to when commenting on this thread? This thread IS for The Fixer, isn't it? lol

The Train Station comes up in conversation with the Chief at the Police Station.
Yeah, when talking to the Chief of Police, the Chief gives you a side quest to meet him at the train station.

I read in previous comments, from previous updates, that the train station was not yet implemented. But, I haven't played the game in several updates. It was moving a bit slower than my taste, so I just decided to wait a while.
But, I was just curious if it had been added yet.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Train station is mentioned because I had originally planned to work on that before Haven so that there were more intro/training missions, but at the last moment I decided to skip straight to Haven since it had a lot more naughty content. So currently it's not in yet but is still planned.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
How to accept offer of "having fun somewhere" asked by a customer when you work as a Barmaid? Even when MC is horny af why is that? When will she lose her first time?

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
This game needs a walkthrough. Been pressing random things at Haven. Seems like there are multiple routes and methods in getting to Alex White at Haven, but I guess Im stuck to one method, burning a random room as a distraction or something for the guards. And which room for a success? Plan failed so I mustve burned the wrong room or something? Dont understand. And what about the seducing method? Where is it?

EDIT: How do I get rid of MC's bruises all over her body and face? Doctor didnt even bother saying anything nor look at it. Like wtf? Seems like nothing more than just a COSMETIC doctor to me if he cant even fix bruises.

Last edited:

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
EDIT: How do I get rid of MC's bruises all over her body and face? Doctor didnt even bother saying anything nor look at it. Like wtf? Seems like nothing more than just a COSMETIC doctor to me if he cant even fix bruises.
The bruises will go away on their own. It just takes time for them to heal.

Dec 9, 2018
stumbled over this game a few times and deciced to try it out two days ago

I like it with the variety of choices and clothing

Am trying to figure out a way to gather the info on the different routes from this forum as some sort of guide / walkthrough
pastebin seems to delete it after short time, if you don't have a pro account

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes