Yes! Exactly!

Jan 19, 2018
Replace the file in "game\scripts\locations\trainstation_local\pub_events\pub_work\" folder.
Also could comment out lines 98,99,100 in the file.....
Code:
   # elif player.pregnancy > 0 and player.pregnant > 0 and player.pregknows == True:
   #     pc "I don't think it's a good idea to work here while pregnant since it can get quite rowdy in here."
   #     jump trainstation_local_pub_screen
how do i save this?

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Replace the file in "game\scripts\locations\trainstation_local\pub_events\pub_work\" folder.
Also could comment out lines 98,99,100 in the file.....
Code:
   # elif player.pregnancy > 0 and player.pregnant > 0 and player.pregknows == True:
   #     pc "I don't think it's a good idea to work here while pregnant since it can get quite rowdy in here."
   #     jump trainstation_local_pub_screen
Probably just me being dumb. But do I just replace the original file with the file you posted? or delete the lines you mentioned? From what I can see both the original file and the one posted are identical.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Probably just me being dumb. But do I just replace the original file with the file you posted? or delete the lines you mentioned? From what I can see both the original file and the one posted are identical.
You don't do anything and just ignore the file. It was posted for the last version of the game and somehow got linked in the op. What it does is now in the main game.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Seeing my character's mood take an instant nose dive for no discernible reason gave me Accidental Woman flashbacks. Not thrilled about microing a depression elemental just to function.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Seeing my character's mood take an instant nose dive for no discernible reason gave me Accidental Woman flashbacks. Not thrilled about microing a depression elemental just to function.
No suicide fortunately. It will just send Sammy off to do things to cheer herself up. Usually booze or sex.

Reactions: wor_on and halsgate

Asura729

Mar 25, 2020
Love the new update and one of the outcomes of the late night dare games, absolutely hilarious. The other outcomes are great too! Also most likely bug but when I lost a dare game I was tasked to be naked for the rest of the night, lost another dare game and I was suddenly clothed again. Don't think it was supposed to be like that.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Sam_Tail

If I'm not mistaken, your fight function gives bonus to broken characters instead of a penalty.

Code:
base = (self.fitness + (self.confidence / 2)) - (self.drunk / 2) + (If(self.isbroken, 40,0))
Now it is:
(Fitness + half confidence) - drunk + broken.

Should be:
(fitness + half confidence) - (drunk + broken)
or
(fitness + half confidence) - drunk - broken
Shouldn't it?

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Nice! How many new events?
Lots. Mostly centered around the soccer boys and the photographer.

Sam_Tail

If I'm not mistaken, your fight function gives bonus to broken characters instead of a penalty.

Code:
base = (self.fitness + (self.confidence / 2)) - (self.drunk / 2) + (If(self.isbroken, 40,0))
Now it is:
(Fitness + half confidence) - drunk + broken.

Should be:
(fitness + half confidence) - (drunk + broken)
or
(fitness + half confidence) - drunk - broken
Shouldn't it?
Yeah looks like I did that wrong. Thanks for pointing it out, I will have it fixed in the next build.

envy5

Jun 22, 2017
didn't think I'd like the game because of the artstyle but loving it surprisingly - any plans to have a dedicated prostitution area? the bar is great and I like the variety of stuff that happens but would love like a dedicated stripper/whoring area (unless it's already in the game and I'm stupid and missing something)

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
played the browser version of this, and kinda sad that futa is not a thing for it...it just that seems like that is something way more simple of a thing for that lab to do than placing a person's entire life and memories into a new body. did not get very far in it, but was still good.

is it only straight sex and we got no choice, or can we do a pure lesbian thing, and if so can we fuck the sister?

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
any reason why you changed the skin colour? I relay like this one screenshot0001.jpg but now it looks like this screenshot0002.jpg ?:cry:

played the browser version of this, and kinda sad that futa is not a thing for it...it just that seems like that is something way more simple of a thing for that lab to do than placing a person's entire life and memories into a new body. did not get very far in it, but was still good.

is it only straight sex and we got no choice, or can we do a pure lesbian thing, and if so can we fuck the sister?
straight only and no you can't fuck the sister.

Is there no sound?
nope, there isn't.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

IMNoob

Nov 19, 2016
Really liked this one!
Though I had to "guess" few times what to do (either talk to the doctor or go to the police station) on my own, but it something that shouldn't be to revealing i'll assume, I just wondered if there's a gallery option to track what scenes we've seen/didn't discovered yet.

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
When trying to give the investigator in the beginning a blowjob, the game throws an error. If ignored, later on it thinks you refused to give a blowjob. Also, buses just don't work at all. After selecting a location it takes the money but leaves you in the bus menu.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes