kaboomz

Jan 3, 2021
I can’t figure out how the confidence characteristic works. In order for Sammy to agree to lecherous actions, you have to raise her confidence to a certain level, but as soon as she agrees, with every sex event, for example, sex in a bar, her "confidence" decreases. Why? o_O

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Saves from the last build (0.2.29.x) will work in this update.
I loaded save file from 0.2.29 and it "worked" only partially.
I cant find any new content (with the exception of some random stuff like at school) and Dr.Tucker says I am at the end of content for Institute missions. Nothing new.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
any walkthroughs yet?
Not yet.

I can’t figure out how the confidence characteristic works. In order for Sammy to agree to lecherous actions, you have to raise her confidence to a certain level, but as soon as she agrees, with every sex event, for example, sex in a bar, her "confidence" decreases. Why? o_O
Sex or prostitution? If Sammy doesn't have the whore perk, she will take a mood and confidence hit each time she sells herself. If it is normal sex she will get a boost.

I loaded save file from 0.2.29 and it "worked" only partially.
I cant find any new content (with the exception of some random stuff like at school) and Dr.Tucker says I am at the end of content for Institute missions. Nothing new.
If .29 was the last one you played, you still have the second part of haven to play. If you don't have a save where it told you to make one, you can use the cheat menu to replay the mission.

Other content is focused on the school. You have the random events, dance storyline, soccer boys events and photo model into storyline.

Asura729

Mar 25, 2020
So I have a small question about Haven, does anything actually happen in the noisy room? I've been trying but the most that's happened is a grope and a guy jacking off on her butt, is that all or am I just unlucky/hoping that something is there that isn't?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
"Rough implementation where the soccer boys get run of the bullies for you and the consequences of it"

What exactly does "get run of the bullies for you" mean? English is my first language, but that line makes no sense to me.

BTW...I didn't see any scenes. I showed place holders with no images. There was plenty of text, though.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
So I have a small question about Haven, does anything actually happen in the noisy room? I've been trying but the most that's happened is a grope and a guy jacking off on her butt, is that all or am I just unlucky/hoping that something is there that isn't?
There are, but the more serious ones require you to be a bit drunk.

What do I need to do to get the slut trait and how do I know when I have it?
Have lots of non prostitution sex. The diary description where it says who you lost your virginity to will change so you will know you are a slut then.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Rough implementation where the soccer boys get run of the bullies for you and the consequences of it"

What exactly does "get run of the bullies for you" mean? English is my first language, but that line makes no sense to me.

BTW...I didn't see any scenes. I showed place holders with no images. There was plenty of text, though.
Sorry, that's a typo. "Get rid of the bullies" is what it should say. And the backgrounds will be added in the next major update along with the character art.

halsgate

Dec 19, 2017
Is there a way to edit the mood in some file maybe, to get that red line status gone?
Sammy is not in the mood because of a traumatizing event but the status won't come off, even after waiting two weeks at home (with and without cheats).
Had this status before in the past but this time it seems to not go away, it's on a fresh game for this update btw.
via the console:
Code:
player.recovering = 0

Reactions: Nazeaj

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This one is a lot of fun, ( A rather slow burn in many places) but the main story follows along rather well and I do not seem to slam into to many red herring's on that.

Many places seem hard to follow or understand the school stuff leaves me lost there.

I assume there are variables I am not understanding, like when trying to progress the bar or waitress perversions I can make this happen, but I have not really understood why they progress or what makes them progress other than repetitive game play as a waitress ( Not sure if I explained my confusion on this one well ).

I had a heck of a time with the map in the Haven area. It was problematic for me to understand, Hard to grasp how to trigger going to the showers or storage room area for me took quite some time to to understand.

One time got drugged or drunk in Haven, and like to never got my character back under control.

Over all a lot of fun though. Thank you for what you have done so far :D. I hope you do not burn out as you have a lot of stuff started that needs to be shored up.

Great start on this game for sure :) very fun what I have played and understood (y)

EDIT >>> got and error in the park I should have copied the error had to do with "grope_self_back_loop1_0_2_0" I just ignored and went on, but I think it was running with out a bra, and some whistles and displaying boobies options or something.

Last edited:

Allan Perez

Nov 2, 2018
There are, but the more serious ones require you to be a bit drunk.

Have lots of non prostitution sex. The diary description where it says who you lost your virginity to will change so you will know you are a slut then.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry, that's a typo. "Get rid of the bullies" is what it should say. And the backgrounds will be added in the next major update along with the character art.

wait you can have sex without selling yourself? how? so far Ive been trying to do that but cant find any way how?

Reactions: rb813

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
This one is a lot of fun, ( A rather slow burn in many places) but the main story follows along rather well and I do not seem to slam into to many red herring's on that.

Many places seem hard to follow or understand the school stuff leaves me lost there.

I assume there are variables I am not understanding, like when trying to progress the bar or waitress perversions I can make this happen, but I have not really understood why they progress or what makes them progress other than repetitive game play as a waitress ( Not sure if I explained my confusion on this one well ).

I had a heck of a time with the map in the Haven area. It was problematic for me to understand, Hard to grasp how to trigger going to the showers or storage room area for me took quite some time to to understand.

One time got drugged or drunk in Haven, and like to never got my character back under control.

Over all a lot of fun though. Thank you for what you have done so far :D. I hope you do not burn out as you have a lot of stuff started that needs to be shored up.

Great start on this game for sure :) very fun what I have played and understood (y)

EDIT >>> got and error in the park I should have copied the error had to do with "grope_self_back_loop1_0_2_0" I just ignored and went on, but I think it was running with out a bra, and some whistles and displaying boobies options or something.
Happy to hear you enjoyed the game.

The bar progresses based on your confidence, sexual experience and drunkenness (and in some instances, your money and mood). There are no relevant hidden variables that control it. So if you start already being a whore/slut, then you will have access to all the naughty stuff right away.

Haven is a bit troublesome. I have been trying to think of ways to make navigation round there easier but not really come up with any worthwhile solutions. But I am looking into it.

Not sure what you mean with "and like to never got my character back under control.". But if you let Sammy's mood get too low, she will binge on booze and end up in troubling situations.

wait you can have sex without selling yourself? how? so far Ive been trying to do that but cant find any way how?
In the bar, you need to be drunk enough to not care about negotiating, or want to get pregnant so you just offer a guy to help you with that. But there is sex outside of the bar that is also counted.

how to trigger scene in shower ? i always get only showering
It is random. For Sammy to take the initiative she needs to be a bit naughty, but for the guys then it is just a flat chance of something happening. It should trigger a scene more often than not, so are you sure you are showing with the boys and not just going to the shower normally?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I think there should be an option to ask the boys for sex if you are horny enough. or maybe the option to lose the dare game on purpose.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
I think there should be an option to ask the boys for sex if you are horny enough. or maybe the option to lose the dare game on purpose.
There is one. You need to have done one sexy thing with each of them and have max friendliness with them.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Haven is a bit troublesome. I have been trying to think of ways to make navigation round there easier but not really come up with any worthwhile solutions. But I am looking into it.

Not sure what you mean with "and like to never got my character back under control.". But if you let Sammy's mood get too low, she will binge on booze and end up in troubling situations.
She was very drunk or drugged, and well every time I tried to click the trigger cell to move back to the I think shower and sleeping area the person or someone would give her another sniffer or something and she would wind up bent back over and getting pounded.

Not sure if it was because she had the drink and was taking it her self until she ran out or someone was forcing the drink on her.

It was just a few extra turn a rounds to finally get her back to the sleeping shower area, sort of like a scratched record replaying for a bit, and finally catching the next lyric in the song. Also may have been really sleepy, can't remember on that.

I know it did finally clear up.

EDIT >>> And you're right I may have let her mood get really low.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
She was very drunk or drugged, and well every time I tried to click the trigger cell to move back to the I think shower and sleeping area the person or someone would give her another sniffer or something and she would wind up bent back over and getting pounded.

Not sure if it was because she had the drink and was taking it her self until she ran out or someone was forcing the drink on her.

It was just a few extra turn a rounds to finally get her back to the sleeping shower area, sort of like a scratched record replaying for a bit, and finally catching the next lyric in the song. Also may have been really sleepy, can't remember on that.

I know it did finally clear up.

EDIT >>> And you're right I may have let her mood get really low.
Yeah you wound up in a downwards mood spiral. Her mood was too low so she decided to get wasted to cheer herself up. Ended up blackout drunk and found herself "bent back over and getting pounded".

Reactions: taglag

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
Maybe I missread something but one of the two policeoffice wanted to meet at the train station but i cant find it. Is it not implemented yet, or did i not pay enough attention ? Thanks for help in advance.

Reactions: taglag
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes