Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
if you put text in game about helping out for the 2 people at the check point... but its not in game yet... should put that in the incomplete mission list. also my incomplete mission list is missing. only have Job and Completed and complete has only the first 3 institute missions... nothing is listed about the Haven.

FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
Is there any sexual content in the Haven showers or noisy room besides some groping and hotdogging? I've got the slut trait but it seems like it barely changed anything in Haven, still can't just "go with the flow".

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is there any sexual content in the Haven showers or noisy room besides some groping and hotdogging? I've got the slut trait but it seems like it barely changed anything in Haven, still can't just "go with the flow".
Pretty sure the only actual penetration scene in the shower is a random event rape scene and it's pretty rare in my experience.

Asura729

Mar 25, 2020
For the noisy room you have to be drunk, to get to that you have to let your mood get all the way down to red and you'll be able to start getting booze.

SoulDF

Mar 22, 2018
Is there a way to hide the textbox on android? Also cant play via joiplay because the MC is black and white due to some error

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
So I have been getting this weird error in the latest version where randomly a single beer will raise my drunk levels to above what I assume is the intended max. The only way to lower it I've been able to find is the -20 drunk in the cheat menu. Anyone else running into this?

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Sam_Tail
Not sure if you're using npc_race_picker yet, I'm assuming its current behavior is not intended?
if randomnum >= 10 will always be true before the other ELSEIF statements, and ELSEIF is not checked if the first IF statement is true. So right now it's if randomnum >= 10:npc_race = 1, else:npc_race = 4. Same with npc_race2.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
So I have been getting this weird error in the latest version where randomly a single beer will raise my drunk levels to above what I assume is the intended max. The only way to lower it I've been able to find is the -20 drunk in the cheat menu. Anyone else running into this?
Thanks, managed to track that down and fix. Will be out for the next build.

Hi everyone
What is the ways to increase confidence ?
Confidence builds up over time naturally and while doing sport, drinking, sex and other activities. But currently no way to grind it out.

Sam_Tail
Not sure if you're using npc_race_picker yet, I'm assuming its current behavior is not intended?
if randomnum >= 10 will always be true before the other ELSEIF statements, and ELSEIF is not checked if the first IF statement is true. So right now it's if randomnum >= 10:npc_race = 1, else:npc_race = 4. Same with npc_race2.
Thanks for pointing this out, it is used for the pub and intended to be used elsewhere. I have fixed it for the next build.

jonhywonder123

Jun 1, 2018
Happens when trying to open the journal
Tried searching for a similiar problem but to no avail

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/locations/general/travel_screen.rpy", line 9, in script
call screen travel_screen
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/qscreens.rpy", line 7, in execute
screen qlog:
screen qlog:
File "game/qscreens.rpy", line 155, in execute
if stats_screen_tab == 3:
File "game/qscreens.rpy", line 179, in execute
vbox:
File "game/qscreens.rpy", line 183, in execute
text log.activedescription() size 24
AttributeError: 'Npc' object has no attribute 'fulname'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/scripts/locations/general/travel_screen.rpy", line 9, in script
call screen travel_screen
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2009, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1997, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 569, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3057, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3693, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3693, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
screen qlog:
screen qlog:
File "game/qscreens.rpy", line 155, in execute
if stats_screen_tab == 3:
File "game/qscreens.rpy", line 179, in execute
vbox:
File "game/qscreens.rpy", line 183, in execute
text log.activedescription() size 24
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1636, in _scope
return self.set_text(self.text_parameter, scope, self.substitute, update)
File "renpy/text/text.py", line 1660, in set_text
i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.android-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 652, in get_field
AttributeError: 'Npc' object has no attribute 'fulname'

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
The Fixer 0.2.34.01
Fri Dec 17 02:27:28 2021
```

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I would still like to see the ability to be more proactive about sex. the way it is now you rely heavily on RNG prostitution.
I'm already in winter and have only gotten 2 of the soccer boys. and I have hung out with them almost every day. I take showers with them and often hang out till they leave. how you supposed to become a slut if there is no one to fuck.
I wish there was more player agency. for example, when hanging with the boys Nate says he wants to take me to the bushes and make me scream that should be a choice. to either say yes/no or pay me in that case he can either say yes or no.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Happens when trying to open the journal
Tried searching for a similiar problem but to no avail
Odd, this issue was reported and fixed already. I see that you are up to date so I checked my code and the issue is fixed. I wonder if you have older files that were not overwritten. Is this a clean install?

I would still like to see the ability to be more proactive about sex. the way it is now you rely heavily on RNG prostitution.
I'm already in winter and have only gotten 2 of the soccer boys. and I have hung out with them almost every day. I take showers with them and often hang out till they leave. how you supposed to become a slut if there is no one to fuck.
I wish there was more player agency. for example, when hanging with the boys Nate says he wants to take me to the bushes and make me scream that should be a choice. to either say yes/no or pay me in that case he can either say yes or no.
Here I run into the problem where if I add too many options, I get complaints that the options menu breaks the flow of the game (or forces a stop when people are skipping, or forces the use of the "mouse" hand to select an option)

Since with the soccer boys, you literally unlock a "press button to have sex" option, I decided to keep the flow of the chat option as clean as possible.

2 seasons does seem a bit long if you were hanging out with them every day though. In my testing it usually didn't take more than 2 weeks, but of course in this game different stats can have wildly different effects. I will keep an eye out for this issue because that is too long for a player actively wanting to have sex.

Reactions: RyRa²

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Odd, this issue was reported and fixed already. I see that you are up to date so I checked my code and the issue is fixed. I wonder if you have older files that were not overwritten. Is this a clean install?

Here I run into the problem where if I add too many options, I get complaints that the options menu breaks the flow of the game (or forces a stop when people are skipping, or forces the use of the "mouse" hand to select an option)

Since with the soccer boys, you literally unlock a "press button to have sex" option, I decided to keep the flow of the chat option as clean as possible.

2 seasons does seem a bit long if you were hanging out with them every day though. In my testing it usually didn't take more than 2 weeks, but of course in this game different stats can have wildly different effects. I will keep an eye out for this issue because that is too long for a player actively wanting to have sex.
wouldn't you need the mouse to select the next interaction anyways? and I think one of my main issues is too much bad weather so no playing ball and no showers.

Jamina

Aug 21, 2019
Hey everyone,
does anybody know how to get the different perks? What are the requirements to get the whore perk for example?

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
xmas_merry_s.png
A small update in the sprit of the festive season. Sammy get's hold of a new helper elf outfit and can participate in some holiday photoshoots wearing her Miss Santa outfit or the new Elf outfit. Have fun :)

-- --

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wouldn't you need the mouse to select the next interaction anyways? and I think one of my main issues is too much bad weather so no playing ball and no showers.
My understanding was that people would use the space bar to interact.

Hey everyone,
does anybody know how to get the different perks? What are the requirements to get the whore perk for example?
Whore, sell yourself more than 30 times (might lower this limit soon). Slut, have non prostitution sex 40 times (oral and handjobs count as half points). Broken perk is gained through one of the Haven endings.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
My understanding was that people would use the space bar to interact.
You can use space when in a dialogue/scene or whatever it's called however once that scene is over. You have to use the mouse to select the next thing you want to do. Like move to another area, have another chat with the boys.
and compared to all the VNs out there this game already requires the use of the mouse a lot. And if someone uses the arrow keys for that they can also use it for dialogue options.
But maybe I'm a special case since I keep my right on my mouse and use the left for the rest.
In the end, it's your game you do what you think works best.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
There's a minor bug with the holiday update. The thumbnail image for the wardrobe and mall shop is not there. It comes up as "Image 'wardrobe_clothes_outfit_103' not found."

This doesn't take away from my enjoyment of the game in any way, but I thought you should be made aware of the issue.

Reactions: Emelex and rb813
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes