Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
played the browser version of this, and kinda sad that futa is not a thing for it...it just that seems like that is something way more simple of a thing for that lab to do than placing a person's entire life and memories into a new body.
There's a simple reason for that; futa is a niche fetish while the way it is now appeals to a wider audience. After playing the game a while and skipping the prologue after the initial time made me even forget this was a transformation. Would be a lot harder to do when there's a cock involved.

• Angry
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
One of the multiple reasons I love this game so much is the attention to detail, this small things make the game way more immersive and better and shows how much you care about this game. You are just brilliant Sam_Tail and a great Developer! The game keeps impressing me and getting even better by the day.

Good weather:
weather.png
Bad weather:
rain.png rain 2.png

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
didn't think I'd like the game because of the artstyle but loving it surprisingly - any plans to have a dedicated prostitution area? the bar is great and I like the variety of stuff that happens but would love like a dedicated stripper/whoring area (unless it's already in the game and I'm stupid and missing something)
Dedicated whore area is planned at the highway/truckstop along with a fairly sizable quest to introduce it. Hopefully we will see it soonish.

played the browser version of this, and kinda sad that futa is not a thing for it...it just that seems like that is something way more simple of a thing for that lab to do than placing a person's entire life and memories into a new body. did not get very far in it, but was still good.

is it only straight sex and we got no choice, or can we do a pure lesbian thing, and if so can we fuck the sister?
I decided early on I would not be adding futa. Outside of me just not being interested in it, it means I need to write pretty much every scene multiple times to account for it as well as me feeling it is not fitting with the themes/tone of the game.

Lesbian is planned, but it will focus more on named characters such as Emile, Dani, Betty and the still to be introduced Ali. There probably wont be random lesbian pub sex.

any reason why you changed the skin colour? I relay like this one View attachment 1533844 but now it looks like this View attachment 1533849 ?:cry:
I am trying (and failing mostly) to get colours that match the races more. Pretty much every major update I have attempted to find something I like but can never get it quite right.

Really liked this one!
Though I had to "guess" few times what to do (either talk to the doctor or go to the police station) on my own, but it something that shouldn't be to revealing i'll assume, I just wondered if there's a gallery option to track what scenes we've seen/didn't discovered yet.
The questlog should tell you what to do. But I am aware in some places the dialogue can lead you to believe there should be missions in places where there are not.

When trying to give the investigator in the beginning a blowjob, the game throws an error. If ignored, later on it thinks you refused to give a blowjob. Also, buses just don't work at all. After selecting a location it takes the money but leaves you in the bus menu.
Thanks for the reports, will have it fixed in the next update.

One of the multiple reasons I love this game so much is the attention to detail, this small things make the game way more immersive and better and shows how much you care about this game. You are just brilliant Sam_Tail and a great Developer! The game keeps impressing me and getting even better by the day.

Good weather:
View attachment 1533988
Bad weather:
View attachment 1533986 View attachment 1533987
Lot of small details to discover here. One I particularly thought was nice is trying to enter the secret entrance for the first time after you had "vent fun" in Haven.

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Hey all ! How do you start the new events ? I've been playing/hanging out with soccer team but nothing happens.
Also, where is the photographer ?
And how do you get the new costumes ? (catgirl/whore/etc.)
Thx for your help !

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Hey all ! How do you start the new events ? I've been playing/hanging out with soccer team but nothing happens.
Also, where is the photographer ?
And how do you get the new costumes ? (catgirl/whore/etc.)
Thx for your help !
Keep playing with them. Eventually they will invite you to hang out with them and things will progress from there.

Photographer will approach you after you have progressed a bit into the dance storyline.

Clothes are all available from the shops at the mall.

mcv

Apr 30, 2017
Keep playing with them. Eventually they will invite you to hang out with them and things will progress from there.

Photographer will approach you after you have progressed a bit into the dance storyline.

Hey Sam, thx for a great game !
For the clothes, I already bought them but didn't know I had them...
Thx for your help ;)

mcv

Apr 30, 2017

Ok I have another issue : I get an error when hanging out with the boys :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any ideas ?

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Ok I have another issue : I get an error when hanging out with the boys :

Any ideas ?
Thanks for the report. I'll have an update out in a few hours with a few bug fixes, including that one fixed.

Asus10x

Nov 2, 2018
Lesbian is planned, but it will focus more on named characters such as Emile, Dani, Betty and the still to be introduced Ali. There probably wont be random lesbian pub sex.
Sister's events coming first to us i hope. :)
Aaand i hope she will receive new СGs from time to time after her first update. :3
P.S.: i forgot where she works, some kind of secret service, right? If yes, i think she have a extremely particular and strong personality.

Last edited:
Reactions: menatv

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
Is there a way to edit the mood in some file maybe, to get that red line status gone?
Sammy is not in the mood because of a traumatizing event but the status won't come off, even after waiting two weeks at home (with and without cheats).
Had this status before in the past but this time it seems to not go away, it's on a fresh game for this update btw.

Last edited:

Vuongs

Aug 24, 2017
I found a bug, don't know if this overlooked or unimplemented
In my playthrough at Haven, Sammy broke the pipe in maintenance room and then running to third floor naked, left her clothes at the shower. Then she hiding under the bed at the guard room but get caught and got gang rape by the guard. However, when she woke up, she found her clothes scattered in the guard room so she wearing them before meet Big AI and also don't need to go to shower to pick up clothes on the way out. But when she got back to the hospital, she still told the therapist that she met Big AI naked.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
The Fixer 0.2.34.01 bug fix update

-- --

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sister's events coming first to us i hope. :)
Aaand i hope she will receive new СGs from time to time after her first update. :3
P.S.: i forgot where she works, some kind of secret service, right? If yes, i think she have a extremely particular and strong personality.
We will see. Dani might be more popular so she might be the first lesbian action the player sees.

Is there a way to edit the mood in some file maybe, to get that red line status gone?
Sammy is not in the mood because of a traumatizing event but the status won't come off, even after waiting two weeks at home (with and without cheats).
Had this status before in the past but this time it seems to not go away, it's on a fresh game for this update btw.
It has a 1 in 5 chance to go away at midnight. Or you can use the console and type player.recovering=False

Will a corsage be added to the clothing options as well (example: like the barmaid one)
Probably at some point. I am trying to have as much variety as possible.

I found a bug, don't know if this overlooked or unimplemented
In my playthrough at Haven, Sammy broke the pipe in maintenance room and then running to third floor naked, left her clothes at the shower. Then she hiding under the bed at the guard room but get caught and got gang rape by the guard. However, when she woke up, she found her clothes scattered in the guard room so she wearing them before meet Big AI and also don't need to go to shower to pick up clothes on the way out. But when she got back to the hospital, she still told the therapist that she met Big AI naked.
Thanks for the report, I'll have it fixed probably in the next major update.

Juliop

May 16, 2020
True. This reminds me of Degrees of Lewdity for some reason. But where DoL is really lacking is visual representation (stuf happening to the MC) during combat. The dev nailed that in The Fixer with the artstyle. I think a more combat oriented roguelike approach coupled with harsh survival elements would really suit this game, the potential is endless.

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
Seeing my character's mood take an instant nose dive for no discernible reason gave me Accidental Woman flashbacks. Not thrilled about microing a depression elemental just to function.
There's a cheat menu so you can always be in a good mood. Still managing I guess but not so bad.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Really love the new soccer boys line, it's nice to see some people who treat Sammie as an actual person and not just a piece of meat. Makes the world, as well as the whole fact that Sammie hasn't blown her brains out yet, a lot more believable. Thought the whole acknowledgement about one of them knocking her up if they did was pretty well done too.
Can't wait for some girl on girl with Dani. She's seriously adorable, wish it was Sammie taking her home at the end of all those dance events.

Reactions: ChesseKun

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
What were ways to increase confidence other than running in the park? I didn't realize till now that that's been the only way I've been raising confidence.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes