halsgate

Dec 19, 2017
Post the files ?
Replace the file in "game\scripts\locations\trainstation_local\pub_events\pub_work\" folder.
Also could comment out lines 98,99,100 in the file.....
Code:
   # elif player.pregnancy > 0 and player.pregnant > 0 and player.pregknows == True:
   #     pc "I don't think it's a good idea to work here while pregnant since it can get quite rowdy in here."
   #     jump trainstation_local_pub_screen

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Replace the file in "game\scripts\locations\trainstation_local\pub_events\pub_work\" folder.
Code:
   # elif player.pregnancy > 0 and player.pregnant > 0 and player.pregknows == True:
   #     pc "I don't think it's a good idea to work here while pregnant since it can get quite rowdy in here."
Could this also be done for the doctor quest and the dance quest?

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Code:
Sam_Tail
So, what file controls the impregnation chances? I think \scripts\core\functions\sex.rpy has a lot of promising lines, but every line is commented out ?

Last edited:

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Sam_Tail
So, what file controls the impregnation chances? I think \scripts\core\functions\sex.rpy has a lot of promising lines, but every line is commented out ?
The player_class.rpy controls the pregnancy stuff under the pregnancy section. Though a lot has changed for the next build so don't get too comfortable with how it is now. Search for the following line and it will control the chances. It's currently set as 1 and setting it to 2 will double it, so don't get too crazy with the numbers.

Or you can just edit it in the console. Type player.cycle_conditions["chance_base"] = 2 to double the chances.

Python:
"chance_base" : 1
Also in the next build I have allowed working at the bar by default if you are pregnant. Though I haven't updated the art for it yet.

And since I am here, have another teaser

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
The player_class.rpy controls the pregnancy stuff under the pregnancy section. Though a lot has changed for the next build so don't get too comfortable with how it is now. Search for the following line and it will control the chances. It's currently set as 1 and setting it to 2 will double it, so don't get too crazy with the numbers.

Or you can just edit it in the console. Type player.cycle_conditions["chance_base"] = 2 to double the chances.

Python:
"chance_base" : 1
Also in the next build I have allowed working at the bar by default if you are pregnant. Though I haven't updated the art for it yet.

And since I am here, have another teaser

Thanks for the response. I'm glad you can work and the bar when preg soon :D
I've been using notepad++ to look at your code. Is this written in renpy? in python? What editor do you use?

Opinion: the super-submissive/whore Sammy doesn't seem to fit super well with the Institute's plan of making Sam into a super confidant and competent Fixer. Enless she is going to go undercover into an even more seedy area than the haven.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Thanks for the response. I'm glad you can work and the bar when preg soon :D
I've been using notepad++ to look at your code. Is this written in renpy? in python? What editor do you use?

Opinion: the super-submissive/whore Sammy doesn't seem to fit super well with the Institute's plan of making Sam into a super confidant and competent Fixer. Enless she is going to go undercover into an even more seedy area than the haven.
It's python and the editor I used is Atom.

A whore fits pretty well with their plan but a submissive maybe not so much. But such things need to be done for the sake of what players will want and have fun with even if it makes the story make a little less sense. Plus it's a fun change to get such a game altering perk such as the broken one and see how much the story is effected by it.

And lets be honest, it was the institutes fault she ended up like that so I doubt they will complain too much.

Any new for anal?

I try to add anal variants to all scenes unless there is a specific reason it can't have them such as being plugged in Haven. So yes there are new ones coming.

Anal-LoveR

Nov 2, 2017
It's python and the editor I used is Atom.

A whore fits pretty well with their plan but a submissive maybe not so much. But such things need to be done for the sake of what players will want and have fun with even if it makes the story make a little less sense. Plus it's a fun change to get such a game altering perk such as the broken one and see how much the story is effected by it.

And lets be honest, it was the institutes fault she ended up like that so I doubt they will complain too much.

I try to add anal variants to all scenes unless there is a specific reason it can't have them such as being plugged in Haven. So yes there are new ones coming.
Wow look good!!

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
no diary tips starting with chief miller quest?
is there anything after that haven thingy n rape room ?
k entered school ... anything else?

Last edited:

schnork

Jun 18, 2018
If i remember correctly there was an Update planned for end of November. Any news for eta of this Update?

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
If i remember correctly there was an Update planned for end of November. Any news for eta of this Update?
Patron version is up. I am wrapping up a few events and fixing bugs/issues before pushing the public version. This weekend probably.

they also said that the update would come start of november
Then I got Covid and was bedridden for a few days so decided to push the release back a month so I am not dealing with a public release while recovering.

Aug 12, 2018
Then I got Covid and was bedridden for a few days so decided to push the release back a month so I am not dealing with a public release while recovering.
I honestly hope you are fine and that you won't have to endure long-term effects. I've seen firsthand what this infection can do and this is nothing people should suffer from.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
The Fixer v0.2.34 Education pt2

education_pt2_small.png

-- --

This update heavily focuses on the soccer boys storyline as well as introducing the photography quest chain.

It also includes 15 new clothing items, body writing, suntans, new CGs and a whole lot more. See the full changelog below to see everything that was added.

This update is the second part of 3 planned for the education updates.

As you can see from some of the photo session stuff, this was supposed to be released before Halloween, but I wasn't able to get the build out.

I honestly hope you are fine and that you won't have to endure long-term effects. I've seen firsthand what this infection can do and this is nothing people should suffer from.
Thanks for the concern, I am fine now. I was bedridden and a total wreck for 2 days and extremely lethargic for the week following. But now I am perfectly fine with no lasting effects from it, so I can count myself lucky.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes