FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
"Fixed bug where you would end up crazy drunk."

I thought that was cause I made her drink 40 beers before her server shift, work all night, then continue drinking another 40 beers. Didn't realize that was only a bug that was making her crazy drunk. lmao

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Is Emily not supposed to be around the apartment? I thought we were sharing it and sleeping in the same bed. Was hoping for some naughtiness there!

kspectr

Dec 8, 2018
There is some strange bug with Heaven opening dialog with Dr. Tucker.
Instead of discussing Brandon Curse, there is nonsensical speech about wife, her sister and secretary affair, spoken by MC.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

1640552925265.png

EDIT: tive que retirar o arquivo e bota novamente so pra conserta um bug no texto no começo do jogo

EDIT 2 : retirei novamente o arquivo só pra edita o botão de tradução , pra fica parecido com os outros

EDIT 3: achei um erro na hora de carregar o save , tava dando uma tela de erro e não dava pra carregar o jogo , mais ja achei o erro e tive que upar o arquivo novamente

EDIT4: depois de jogar por um bom tempo , ate chegar bem longe , arrumei vários erros , agora se tiver e muito pouco , então da pra jogar

Last edited:
Reactions: RyRa²

Brojgh

Apr 10, 2018
So I'm not quite sure if this is correct but after haven there is no more content?
Been some days but I think tucker told me something to do, but asking now means he's telling there is nothing to do.
Emily is also not present.

Also, I think I'm pregnant (constantly waking up for puking) but going to the doc will only trigger the surgery options.

The changelog speaks about Simon. Haven't met him and I'm not sure how to do so when there is no more content.

Newest version on Android.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
So I'm not quite sure if this is correct but after haven there is no more content?
Been some days but I think tucker told me something to do, but asking now means he's telling there is nothing to do.
Emily is also not present.

Also, I think I'm pregnant (constantly waking up for puking) but going to the doc will only trigger the surgery options.

The changelog speaks about Simon. Haven't met him and I'm not sure how to do so when there is no more content.

Newest version on Android.
There are several threads of events. Some are rather hidden. Some are rather obvious.
Haven is only one of these threads.
So I cannot tell you if you've seen everything. There's maybe more. I'm not sure if I've seen everything.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
it seems that the mission of the bar had a problem, I already went to the bar, I stayed from afternoon until dawn, and this mission was not complete.

( go to the pub in the evening to start a shift )

Edit
how do i regain the mood? this message appears for me and the mood doesn't reach the green

( i am in no mood to be thinking about sex after )

Last edited:
Reactions: RyRa²

Brojgh

Apr 10, 2018
There are several threads of events. Some are rather hidden. Some are rather obvious.

Haven is only one of these threads.

So I cannot tell you if you've seen everything. There's maybe more. I'm not sure if I've seen everything.
Yes there are more events but I meant the main? Quest line or the institute quests.
Feels kinda strange, not knowing what to do, quest lines abruptly stopping, while others keep going.

Edit

how do i regain the mood? this message appears for me and the mood doesn't reach the green

If you click on the journal an then in your name, it probably will tell you that you had a trauma (rape etc.)

It takes a few days to recover

Last edited:

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
it seems that the mission of the bar had a problem, I already went to the bar, I stayed from afternoon until dawn, and this mission was not complete.

( go to the pub in the evening to start a shift )

Edit

the go to the pub messages doesn't go away since it is a repeatable job so it stays as a reminder that it is something you can do.

Yes there are more events but I meant the main? Quest line or the institute quests.
Feels kinda strange, not knowing what to do, quest lines abruptly stopping, while others keep going.

If you click on the journal an then in your name, it probably will tell you that you had a trauma (rape etc.)

It takes a few days to recover
the Main quest ends after Haven.

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
Man, where can i support this developer? I have never enjoyed something more than this artpiece. my god
Just when you think you've seen all the scenes, more appear, just when you think that "more" was all thats left, THERE'S EVEN MORE. man it just kept coming , couldnt stop myself from having a great fucking time. Spent over 10 hours non stop playing this and 'finished' many fucking times.

Last edited:

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
Man, where can i support this developer? I have never enjoyed something more than this artpiece. my god
Just when you think you've seen all the scenes, more appear, just when you think that "more" was all thats left, THERE'S EVEN MORE. man it just kept coming , couldnt stop myself from having a great fucking time. Spent over 10 hours non stop playing this and 'finished' many fucking times.
On their Patreon page linked in the first post:

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes