Sinewave11

Jul 21, 2020
Hi man! I've just discovered your game and i really enjoyed it, but i have just a couple of suggestions:

Could you make an option to turn off pregnancy? Maybe in the settings or in the cheat menu?
Or maybe just add contraceptives pills? That kink is not everyone cup of tea

In the cheat menu could you make an option to raise her level of lewd?

Thanks in advance and keep going, it's a really nice game

Reactions: Priappus

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
I found a weird bug: after finishing the Haven questline (without losing virginity), patrons in the bar will refuse to put it in Sammy’s butt. Doesn’t matter if Sammy is unattractive or fully sober, they will always take her virginity no matter what.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
I thought it a bit strange that Alex White espouses some modest humanitarian ideals while also running or at least associating with a hellacious sex slavery dungeon.

There's certainly ways one might rationalize that, but unless I missed it, I didn't see the characters raise the point.

It sure seems like something the authority would want to address.
Yes it's something I probably need to address. Is a bit out of character when he is generally shown to be at least a somewhat decent person.

Hi man! I've just discovered your game and i really enjoyed it, but i have just a couple of suggestions:

Could you make an option to turn off pregnancy? Maybe in the settings or in the cheat menu?
Or maybe just add contraceptives pills? That kink is not everyone cup of tea

In the cheat menu could you make an option to raise her level of lewd?

Thanks in advance and keep going, it's a really nice game
Will be pills when I eventually get round to making an inventory. Maybe also a perk. Either way, it is planned.

I found a weird bug: after finishing the Haven questline (without losing virginity), patrons in the bar will refuse to put it in Sammy’s butt. Doesn’t matter if Sammy is unattractive or fully sober, they will always take her virginity no matter what.
This is probably because you lost some of your intelligence while in Haven, probably alcohol related, and now you cant pass the checks to convince them to put it where you ask.

Havran questline Can someone explain to me how to do it
Follow the main storyline with the Institute. You will arrive there eventually.

Sam_Tail will we be able to drag bar patrons back home to fuck?
More that they will be able to drag you home. :p

Reactions: menatv

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
This is probably because you lost some of your intelligence while in Haven, probably alcohol related, and now you cant pass the checks to convince them to put it where you ask.
Understandable, thanks! If you don’t mind me asking have you set a date in when the next update will be released? I can’t wait

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
v0.2.32.0 is out. This version brings with it a lot of much requested features. Main ones being masturbation scenes at night, visual indicators of where Sammy is being penetrated and came in and a whole host of wardrobe/clothing changes along with a bunch of new outfits and and new colours to play with. Full changelog below.

clothes_colours.png

The vote on Patreon has also concluded and the school will be the focus for me to work on next. Here we can expect to see classes and lore much more fleshed out, dance and sport stuff expanded, new characters introduced, Cass and Mira expanded and more. Thoughts and ideas are welcome.

-- --

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will saves be transferable or will we have to restart? I love the game btw great work :)
Save games are compatable

Aug 3, 2019
Haven is a bit confusing. Mostly because I just coasted, explored the accessible rooms, including ones only accessible some of the time, did land the rape scene when exploring the vent thing, did a lot of listening... was done before the friendly guard got sufficiently ensnared to get access to the upper levels, got out peacefully and without causing a ruckus. Without being able to cause a ruckus.

Is all the other stuff locked behind the guard and some patience is enough to basically get the required information safely without ever having to talk to that Alex White person?

I might be too timid and patient a player...

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Haven is a bit confusing. Mostly because I just coasted, explored the accessible rooms, including ones only accessible some of the time, did land the rape scene when exploring the vent thing, did a lot of listening... was done before the friendly guard got sufficiently ensnared to get access to the upper levels, got out peacefully and without causing a ruckus. Without being able to cause a ruckus.

Is all the other stuff locked behind the guard and some patience is enough to basically get the required information safely without ever having to talk to that Alex White person?

I might be too timid and patient a player...
The guard is one of 4 possible routes to get upstairs. The one you got is pretty much as you describe. Spend long enough there and you will get an ending. Don't want to lock players out the rest of the game because they can't figure out how to clear Haven.

But if you got the vent scene, your mood should have been low enough to also trigger the Viktor scenes, which usually puts you into a drunken spiral triggering a bunch of other scenes. Basically the longer you stay there, the worse things get for you. So you either complete the mission another way before things get bad, or suffer the bad things going the slow route.

Reactions: damnedfrog

azazero

Aug 17, 2019
I have a bug in new ver. Can't enter in any sjop in mall except cosplay shop (it's always selected when cursor is in mall map window).

WhiteWolf93

Apr 28, 2018
will it get fixed automatically?
and my mood drops off too
That happens after you're raped, or having birth. It caps your mood at 50, and I think it's a 20% chance every midnight to disappear. So, on average, should take about 5 days. But could be one, if you're luck, or 20, if you're terribly unlucky.

WhiteWolf93

Apr 28, 2018
The vote on Patreon has also concluded and the school will be the focus for me to work on next. Here we can expect to see classes and lore much more fleshed out, dance and sport stuff expanded, new characters introduced, Cass and Mira expanded and more. Thoughts and ideas are welcome.
Good update, although it felt short, compared to the monster that Haven was :p

I was hoping for a house update (housemates and sister content would've been nice), but school, so be it.

Some ideas...
- Finally some girl with girl action with Cass and Mira.
- An abusive teacher who likes to prey on the poor girls, and you can either be a victim, or go along with it because you like it.
- Stuff with the jocks
- Fooling around in the library (doesn't matter the gender of the 2nd person, fooling is fooling)
- This one might be complex, so feel free to completely ignore it, but some kind of small scale "quest" system. In order for you to gain the next level of inteligence, you need to pass an exam, including stuff like plain old just study, getting someone the bookworm to help you study (using your body), or assuring a good grade by doing stuff with the teacher. These last two could upgrade as the exams get harder with each level.

Those are just some at the top of my head.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes