Voodoo_God

Apr 16, 2020
I found a bug where i saved before going into the office in haven. saved in the office again so i could see the different endings and then did two different endings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018
Guys, I need some help with the "Pipes route".

As it was written earlier, I can get it
"from breaking the pipes in the maintenance room, will need a crowbar in the storage room 2nd floor, lounge needs to be empty before getting a chair. You also have to click on the red pipes first, go out checking for sprinklers in a few rooms before being able to click on the thin sets of pipes. Also this requires top level fitness and enough wiggle room time during when no one's around to pull it off "

Ok, I have fitness at max, got a crowbar.
I checked the thin red pipes, but then I can`t find anything.
What should I do? Where are those sprinklers?

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
So much to reply to :O

I found a very annoying error. If I tell Dr. Tucker that I have some things to sort out before starting the mission, the pass time button doesn't work, it gives me the message as if I was in Haven.

In fact, even scrolling backwards to before I talk to him, the same thing happens. Saving the game, quitting and restarting isn't solving it. I'm not sure if it is because I loaded the file after being done with Haven, or what the problem is.
Thanks for reporting. I have fixed this issue for the next update

edit: wait is it just haven rng?
It happens if you sleep while there are lots of guys around so best to only sleep while the girls are around.

Think I almost finish the haven bingo card, there's alot of scenes btw wow.
Not even sure how many at this point. 5 ways I think to get upstairs with another 2 completing the mission outright along with a whole bunch of branches once you are upstairs.

And wholesome was the aim so not everything is doom and gloom. :)

Can we get anal sex in repeatable haven events some time in the future?
In Haven, probably not since I will be turning my attention to other areas of the game now. But in other areas, yes.

I found a bug where i saved before going into the office in haven. saved in the office again so i could see the different endings and then did two different endings.
Hmm, will look into it but this sounds like a ren'py issue and might not be something I can solve. But will have a look anyway and see. Thank you for reporting though.

Highway Prostitution is not possible now, or?
Not yet. But is high on my todo list.

Guys, I need some help with the "Pipes route".

As it was written earlier, I can get it
"from breaking the pipes in the maintenance room, will need a crowbar in the storage room 2nd floor, lounge needs to be empty before getting a chair. You also have to click on the red pipes first, go out checking for sprinklers in a few rooms before being able to click on the thin sets of pipes. Also this requires top level fitness and enough wiggle room time during when no one's around to pull it off "

Ok, I have fitness at max, got a crowbar.
I checked the thin red pipes, but then I can`t find anything.
What should I do? Where are those sprinklers?
Need 40 INT when you click on the fire pipes to start this chain. If Sammy is too dumb she will think it's for plugging hoses in and just ignore it. High fitness is not a requirement but just makes it easier.

AlexDark1027

Apr 8, 2018

Not yet. But is high on my todo list.
N O I C E

Need 40 INT when you click on the fire pipes to start this chain. If Sammy is too dumb she will think it's for plugging hoses in and just ignore it. High fitness is not a requirement but just makes it easier.
Thanks, worked like a charm.

and one more question:

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Reactions: AlexDark1027

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Am I correct in assuming: We still don't have a train station? I am unable to follow the Checkpoint quest nor find the lady cop to work on hers? All I can do is wait around or hit the Jump to Quest button in the Cheats menu?

I really wanted to give that guy at the Station more crap for calling me little.

I forgot to mention... I like this one. Even if I can't understand why a guy brain doesn't get excited every time the naked girl body gets touched, showered, or otherwise noticed....

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
Finished playing the update. looks like the Fixer ...turned into the Brokener.
...I'll see myself out.

But yeah, I loved that part alot, hopefully that "perk" will play a more important role in future missions, too.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
School. After I use the facilities for exercising I go to the locker room to shower and change. After the shower I end up back on the track or the pool. I would think I should end up in the changing room, probably naked since I just came out of the shower...

And while it is a minor thing... As a long time pervert, I would like to say how disappointing it was to have a place holder for the nighttime bedroom masturbation incident. *Sigh* :(:ROFLMAO:

budgie

Sep 18, 2018
Awesome game! It gets better with every update! Fits perfectly with my pregnancy fetish. I played through all the Heaven endings and loved it!
If somebody would ask me what to add to the game, I would wish for:
1. some kind of impregnation animation (like these x-rays in mangas)
2. a bit more bush for Sammys vagina
3. customizable breast size (I tend towards the smaller ones)

Reactions: xxxavier and wor_on

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
I have a question about the work in the bar -- well, not so much the actual bar work as the side-work.

screenshot0007.png

These are my stats. The desire fluctuates a lot, so consider it was much higher before the disappointing place holder image from the night before...

I've been pulled onto men's laps when their bits are exposed (why are there no women customers in the bar?) and propositioned for additional services, but always have an automatic refusal. Knowing it's still early in development, I wondered whether offering HJs or BJs instead of full sex options would be a choice. There are all sorts of shananigans you can do with your clothes on. I just hate letting all that cash go by without having any option to get some of it -- a girl has to build her wardrobe, you know. (Well, and pay rent as well, I suppose.)

Change of subject: on the post above...

The X-ray view should be made optional, I think. First time I saw one in a game I thought it was just silly (and detracted from my *immersion?*) -- but I'm pretty sure some of what I like would be considered silly by others, so having it as a choice is good.

Number 2 above is another of those where you could offer a few options as was shown earlier for breast sizes; which covers number three above.

I don't actually know the amount of work involved in giving each option, so I may be suggesting a LOT of extra effort on the Dev's part. And I would like to add: Excellent work. Good story and the visual elements are amazing.

I signed on to your Patreon page -- I usually wait longer to see where a project goes, but you're going in a direction I like -- and I don't often get involved in female protag games.

Last edited:

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Unfortunately I have to agree. The pregnancy mechanics were brought to functional and not further.

I had planned for pregnancy to be like a sidegrade. Lock off some content but unlock others. But as the game progresses it seems that it would just end up more of a hindrance than anything. While right now there is not pregnancy specific content, even when I do add it, it would probably still be lacking compared to normal content. So yes it is something I will need to address, even if it might seem a bit unrealistic like working the bar while pregnant (Although is that really unrealistic considering the lore?).

There are a few pregnant events, but they are so few it might as well be none. But absolutely in future there will be a fair amount of them. Haven and some specific events will still be locked for story reasons, but the sandbox and city events will be designed with pregnant characters in mind. Considering how much time you might end up spending while pregnant, it shouldn't harm your ability to have fun in the game. But yes right now, as pointed out, it just locks off all the current content.

Once the haven endings are done, I will be heavily focusing on the more general content the game has to offer. So we can expect to see this issue start to fix it's self soon.

I mean, there's a lot of fetishes around the concept, but it's very hard to suggest improvements unless we know why you decided to add the feature; what you want to accomplish with it. Don't just have it for no good reason.

And you should probably not have it as a static unavoidable background factor. Games need to offer players choices! For instance is it chiefly "because it realistically would be a factor in the female protagonist's life"? Do you like the sight of pregnant women? Or something else?

First idea: have pregnancy affect this particular MC by making her uninhibited and risk-taking. (Most women will obviously become protective of their unborn child, but this is a game where we want to see things happen)

For some, risk play is incredibly arousing. For this to be a factor, the game needs:
- why isn't the MC on contraceptives? (Any half-assed reason "I'm allergic to the pill" is completely fine. Of course, it would be entirely fine to feature a checkbox "allergic YES/NO" and have that serve as a pregnancy content enabler/disabler, I'm not suggesting you force this fetish on anyone since preg is not the main theme of the game)
- option to bring along condoms (ideally without micromanagement)
- ability to react in various ways when the man refuses to wear a condom ("do you promise to pull out, I don't want to get pregnant"). Basically, there needs to be a focus on how she reacts. Since this can become repetitive it should not happen every time and/or the player should be given the ability to pre-set her responses.
- emphasis on consequences of becoming pregnant anyway (it being a hindrance is not a problem here)
- how are repeat pregnancies handled? (If nothing changes and the MC can just produce baby after baby with zero consequences, the entire idea falls apart)

For some, the physical changes is what triggers them. Draw exaggerated bloatedness of the belly and the breasts! Having these effects progress further with multiple pregnancies is a great idea, though few players will probably want realistic sagginess, they want ever-more extreme effects (larger, always lactating, breasts that embarrass the MC... an ever-higher risk of pregnancies becoming twins, triplets or even bigger bellies). Throughout the MC should remain concerned but steadfast. Too happy and you lose the consequences part; too dejected and the game becomes too grim.

Well, that's just examples.

The important thing is that you implement features that turn YOU on, otherwise you end up writing code that doesn't do it for anyone. So if there's anything re: pregnancy you secretly want to happen, you should probably implement it no matter how extreme. (Add pregnancy ON/OFF and set it to off per default if you're concerned what your player base will think)

Last edited:

phantomfan

Aug 27, 2020
Quick question: I'm running version 2.31.00, and I get this bug. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks for any help/insight anyone can give.

EDIT: Still not sure how to fix the error, but I reloaded the game, and it worked just fine--in case anyone was curious.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/industrial_area/industrial_area.rpy", line 21, in script call
    $ arrival()
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/hallway.rpy", line 10, in script call
    $ arrival()
  File "game/scripts/locations/haven/events/endings/haven_sold_ending.rpy", line 320, in script
    if not t.hour in main_quest_05.missionvar14["training_time"]:
  File "game/scripts/locations/haven/events/endings/haven_sold_ending.rpy", line 320, in <module>
TypeError: argument of type 'int' is not iterable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/locations/industrial_area/industrial_area.rpy", line 21, in script call
    $ arrival()
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/hallway.rpy", line 10, in script call
    $ arrival()
  File "game/scripts/locations/haven/events/endings/haven_sold_ending.rpy", line 320, in script
  File "C:\Users\urban\Desktop\Will Goofing off\system assets\TheFixer-0.2.31.00-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\urban\Desktop\Will Goofing off\system assets\TheFixer-0.2.31.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\urban\Desktop\Will Goofing off\system assets\TheFixer-0.2.31.00-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/locations/haven/events/endings/haven_sold_ending.rpy", line 320, in <module>
TypeError: argument of type 'int' is not iterable

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
The Fixer 0.2.31.00
Wed Jun 09 12:41:44 2021

Last edited:

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
I thought it a bit strange that Alex White espouses some modest humanitarian ideals while also running or at least associating with a hellacious sex slavery dungeon.

There's certainly ways one might rationalize that, but unless I missed it, I didn't see the characters raise the point.

It sure seems like something the authority would want to address.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes