t727

Jan 4, 2018
Pregnancy visible in the previews. But how does it play out in this game?

WhiteWolf93

Apr 28, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Boy, that was a surprising ending. Enjoyed it a lot (from a purely artistic standpoint FBI man, please don't arrest).
Although, I feel that it started slow, and it kinda jumped to the end. I wanted to see just a little bit more of the middle. Losing hope and slow acceptance.

But all in all, another great update. I still only got a couple of endings though.

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Pregnancy visible in the previews. But how does it play out in this game?
You have have a cycle during which your odds of getting pregnant range from 1/100 to 1/4. Then the character has a very lengthy pregnancy with slow progress (unless you use the in-game cheats, but then you can easily miss the milestones). Also sex scenes are harder to come by while pregnant, as you lose access to the bar entirely (I haven't played the new version yet, so this may have changed).

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
I pryed the gate open, hid in the vent then went to the guy. When talking to the therapist I got a message saying "This is an error. If you completed Haven in a legit way and you are seeing this, please report it as a bug." and "This message is only here to catch endings where I use the console commands and did not play the mission properly.".

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
Not sure if asked before, but not sure how the no underwear check works. Back when playing 2.29.1, there was a scene eventually where she was willing to not wear underwear, but after a while, wanted to wear underwear again. Now, using the same save in 2.31.0, she just refuses to not wear underwear. Is this normal or did the game bug?

Bentsay

Dec 20, 2017
how fast is the fitness degradation, seems I can barely get it stay at 70 compared to before.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Boy, that was a surprising ending. Enjoyed it a lot (from a purely artistic standpoint FBI man, please don't arrest).
Although, I feel that it started slow, and it kinda jumped to the end. I wanted to see just a little bit more of the middle. Losing hope and slow acceptance.

But all in all, another great update. I still only got a couple of endings though.
Glad you liked it. I agree that the transition between mostly real time and the fast forward parts is a bit abrupt, but was running into the issue of it taking a lot of real life time to complete that section. Should have probably smoothed it over a bit better though.

You have have a cycle during which your odds of getting pregnant range from 1/100 to 1/4. Then the character has a very lengthy pregnancy with slow progress (unless you use the in-game cheats, but then you can easily miss the milestones). Also sex scenes are harder to come by while pregnant, as you lose access to the bar entirely (I haven't played the new version yet, so this may have changed).
Pretty much this. But will be adding a way to speed up pregnancy in future and I have been convinced to open up the pub work for pregnant Sammy as well so should see that in at some point soon.

I pryed the gate open, hid in the vent then went to the guy. When talking to the therapist I got a message saying "This is an error. If you completed Haven in a legit way and you are seeing this, please report it as a bug." and "This message is only here to catch endings where I use the console commands and did not play the mission properly.".
Thanks, fixed that for the next release.

Not sure if asked before, but not sure how the no underwear check works. Back when playing 2.29.1, there was a scene eventually where she was willing to not wear underwear, but after a while, wanted to wear underwear again. Now, using the same save in 2.31.0, she just refuses to not wear underwear. Is this normal or did the game bug?
For bra you can go braless in any non cleavage top at any conf level. If it is a cleavage top you need 40 conf and topless at home needs 60.

You can go commando at any conf level if you are not wearing a skirt. With a skirt you need 60 conf. At home in pyjamas (so nude) you need 90 conf.

All this can be bypassed with the broken perk.

Any new anal scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

how fast is the fitness degradation, seems I can barely get it stay at 70 compared to before.
Not changed it's degradation. But it degrades more the higher your fitness is.

WhiteWolf93

Apr 28, 2018
Glad you liked it. I agree that the transition between mostly real time and the fast forward parts is a bit abrupt, but was running into the issue of it taking a lot of real life time to complete that section. Should have probably smoothed it over a bit better though.
I just felt that she went from "doing this to survive until I'm saved" to "doing this because it's my life now and I like it", and skipped the "I don't think I'll be saved, but I don't want to feel bad stuff, and if I do this they treat me less bad".

Maybe spending less time in "real time", and instead having short bursts of fast forward. Give us around 2 minutes in each step of the way, so we feel her state of mind 'evolving'.

WhiteWolf93

Apr 28, 2018
I found a very annoying error. If I tell Dr. Tucker that I have some things to sort out before starting the mission, the pass time button doesn't work, it gives me the message as if I was in Haven.

In fact, even scrolling backwards to before I talk to him, the same thing happens. Saving the game, quitting and restarting isn't solving it. I'm not sure if it is because I loaded the file after being done with Haven, or what the problem is.

heylo

Apr 5, 2019
great game !
are there any major events outside the haven ?
I only did a simple job at bar ! are there more events to discover or most of the events are in haven in this game ?

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes