Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
That is a very good idea, and likely the best scenario, even if people don't request it. As an example, Haven could offer you multiple options in certain appearance categories before starting the scenario (would you like boobs a), or boobs b), shorts or skirt), and those options could possibly open to you, based on your job performance with the previous missions. These alterations would only work for a mission location though, and not for the purpose of living there.

That explains the homeless and prostitution stuff I found while snooping and bug fixing. :)
Yeah. I also had one very rough idea of a mission where you would basically change to look bimbo that would be restricted to the mission. If things are mission restricted then I can pretty much do anything since it only needs to work with the other mission assets and not every possibility in the sandbox.

Can you make more anal scene?
i love anal.
Eventually yes :)

Thats great to hear! Guess I you were already thinking along those lines lol. Well then I will throw more questions towards you quick. It was mentioned the landlord has a cafe so will that and other locations become possible jobs like the bar is? I think working at the bar is a whole lot of interesting dialogue and scenes so I am curious how many job possibilities there is going to be? The fliers at the market doesn't really have a lot of interaction so far, the cafe like I said is mentioned but you can't go to it, and there are a lot of good places that are normal place to work (a gas station, the truck stop as a barista or at the motel next to it, etc.). Are there some ideas for that type of content?

Secondly I was wondering if you are going to implement condoms? I know that you explained in the lore why if you get pregnant you have to carry it to term, but what about condoms? Would be an extra expense to take into consideration when thinking of sex, extra dialogue, make it so during normal sex she can ask for a condom or its a non-starter. On top of that adds lots of ways that can go wrong, such as broken condoms, refusal to wear turning a little rougher, guy taking it off in the middle of sex (stealthing).

I guess lastly I would ask a whether you plan to add dick size variation (like Sammy will end up struggling to take a really big one), or ahegao (fucked silly) giving some fun facial expressions and text when she goes a bit crazy from some good sex.
Landlord's cafe is indeed intended to be a job. I have 3 main jobs planned currently, the pub, cafe and diner. The diner is meant to be the first job you will take as a much more innocent Sammy, then the pub and finally the cafe. It is called a cafe but is actually a gambling den and you will be some kind of bunny girl/Las Vegas server type person there and it will be a very sexual job. If you fail to pay your rent you will be forced to work here to pay off the debt, allowing you to unlock it sooner with a much more innocent Sammy.

There will of course be smaller jobs like the fliers or window washing and other larger jobs like prostitution, but the three locations mentioned above will be quite densely packed with content and mini stories. Since you will spend a lot of time working, I don't want to spread the content thinly across many locations and instead pack them into fewer locations so you can experience more of the events in one place.

Condoms was planned at the start but I decided not to add them. Mostly because writing dialogue and doing art for all the sex events is more work with asking for condoms. I also felt it took away from the sexiness of events (especially repeatable ones) when you are interrupted to ask for one. But it may be put in eventually because things like stealthing, broken condom or being offered more money as a whore to not use one can be fun. We will see.

Size variation and ahegao is not something I have really considered. Not something I am for or against but just never thought about it.

Jun 15, 2018
Landlord's cafe is indeed intended to be a job. I have 3 main jobs planned currently, the pub, cafe and diner. The diner is meant to be the first job you will take as a much more innocent Sammy, then the pub and finally the cafe. It is called a cafe but is actually a gambling den and you will be some kind of bunny girl/Las Vegas server type person there and it will be a very sexual job. If you fail to pay your rent you will be forced to work here to pay off the debt, allowing you to unlock it sooner with a much more innocent Sammy.

There will of course be smaller jobs like the fliers or window washing and other larger jobs like prostitution, but the three locations mentioned above will be quite densely packed with content and mini stories. Since you will spend a lot of time working, I don't want to spread the content thinly across many locations and instead pack them into fewer locations so you can experience more of the events in one place.

Condoms was planned at the start but I decided not to add them. Mostly because writing dialogue and doing art for all the sex events is more work with asking for condoms. I also felt it took away from the sexiness of events (especially repeatable ones) when you are interrupted to ask for one. But it may be put in eventually because things like stealthing, broken condom or being offered more money as a whore to not use one can be fun. We will see.

Size variation and ahegao is not something I have really considered. Not something I am for or against but just never thought about it.
That sounds great! Is the diner by any chance that artwork already at the back of the truck stop area? Cause I could imagine a lot of good events with passing truckers, being taken inside of a cab of one, etc. Also I might add a spiked drink type event to the pub for an easy yet realistic rare event either for drinking regularly or on the job. As for the condoms I think they kind of become extra important since I noticed many of the events don't even have an option for them to pull out, most of the characters seem to just creampie regardless if they were in her pussy, on top of a lot of events (coerced or otherwise) just kind of happen so it would be hard for example for a player who wants to have a fun but virgin Sammy without having her end up pregnant right off the bat.

The size variation and ahegao would be a great addition in my opinion btw, since ahegao is a big fetish on top of being a good indicator of her going a little pleasure crazy. With the size variation you can have some great text and a little more immersion with the reality of guys of all different sizes. It would take a second but size at least would merely take resize and add it as a random variable like you have for randomizing events within the pub or park, only add it as a flag to sex, blowjob, groping events.

Was also wondering if you had thought about bus random encounters, possibly based off time of day or something when you take the bus to fast travel locations. There is also the idea of adding pseudo animation with the "loop scene" or "loop image" functionality in Renpy, people LOVE animated sex scenes they can jerk to and just watch loop. Just slight derivations on the scene moving the bodies every so slightly in your editing program, then put them each on .5 second pause intervals and loop it together and you will up ante on every scene. With the added bonus of being able to call the scenes "animated" on your patreon and itch pages which always draws in a bigger crowd.

P.S. I know I write responses to you like books sorry if it is a pain XD I used to write and code a little for a game so I love seeing games with great potential and The Fixer definitely caught my attention.

Last edited:
Reactions: menatv

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
That sounds great! Is the diner by any chance that artwork already at the back of the truck stop area? Cause I could imagine a lot of good events with passing truckers, being taken inside of a cab of one, etc. Also I might add a spiked drink type event to the pub for an easy yet realistic rare event either for drinking regularly or on the job. As for the condoms I think they kind of become extra important since I noticed many of the events don't even have an option for them to pull out, most of the characters seem to just creampie regardless if they were in her pussy, on top of a lot of events (coerced or otherwise) just kind of happen so it would be hard for example for a player who wants to have a fun but virgin Sammy without having her end up pregnant right off the bat.

The size variation and ahegao would be a great addition in my opinion btw, since ahegao is a big fetish on top of being a good indicator of her going a little pleasure crazy. With the size variation you can have some great text and a little more immersion with the reality of guys of all different sizes. It would take a second but size at least would merely take resize and add it as a random variable like you have for randomizing events within the pub or park, only add it as a flag to sex, blowjob, groping events.

Was also wondering if you had thought about bus random encounters, possibly based off time of day or something when you take the bus to fast travel locations. There is also the idea of adding pseudo animation with the "loop scene" or "loop image" functionality in Renpy, people LOVE animated sex scenes they can jerk to and just watch loop. Just slight derivations on the scene moving the bodies every so slightly in your editing program, then put them each on .5 second pause intervals and loop it together and you will up ante on every scene. With the added bonus of being able to call the scenes "animated" on your patreon and itch pages which always draws in a bigger crowd.

P.S. I know I write responses to you like books sorry if it is a pain XD I used to write and code a little for a game so I love seeing games with great potential and The Fixer definitely caught my attention.
Yeah at the truckstop area. That area is designed in a few ways to be informative to a new player. Truckers will give a lot of lore about the area to players. At night you will have some interaction with the local whores and get a lot of lore from them. Plus the motel (you can see the sign in the image) will also be a location where whores take some of the more well paying clients, as opposed to in an alleyway or truck cab. The motel will probably also be a workable location, although I haven't really written anything for it yet so not sure how it will go.

The job there though will be a lot more innocent since there is no alcohol involved and people would rather focus on the whores outside than a serving girl. But of course there will be some stuff to enjoy.

If I do add condoms, I would like to find a non intrusive way to add them. Something like auto asking and if you pass the checks then the player isn't even prompted and the guy just wears. Only on a fail check are you offered the chance to continue or back out. Something like that. We will see how it goes. But I don't want to throw so many choices at players (location, condom, where to cum) as it kind of pulls you from the fun. But again, we will see how it goes when I get time to look at this stuff.

Bus events, pretty sure when you get a bus there is a temp message telling you there will be events. Or did I remove it?

As for animations though, I doubt we will be seeing even small looped anims. They are very time consuming and hard to do. There might be some animation to the internal shots, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that one either. I know animations are popular but I need to pick my battles when it comes to development.

And no worries about length of questions. I guess other people would like to know this stuff as well so it's all good.

Aug 3, 2019
A less intrusive way for birth control might be to do away with condoms (as the lore you've hinted at does indeed make them a somewhat unlikely choice, if a choice at all) and given that we're already dealing with a little bit of SciFi stuff (y'know... the shapeshifting tech the protagonist plays guinea pig for), go for gimmicky new stuff instead.

So neither the government nor the men are interested in birth control. Women still are, though. The law disapproves, but that just means a black market for products that women can use without the men noticing.

Birth control pills may be an undesirable choice because reasons (no local production, potentially detectable, whatever), but some entrepreneuring biochemists may want to take advantage of the situation for some testing purposes and, of course, financial (or sexual) compensation. Not being spoiled for choice, women take what they can get.

Cue an experimental birth control pill/gel/whatever with... potential side effects.

Maybe one batch still fails 10% of the time.

Another may inhibit orgasms.

Again another causes musculature contractions and screws with nerve sensitivity, for the next month, every time will feel like the first time.

And if the cops catch you with the contraband, well, someone came up with a variant that doesn't have any effect on fertility at all, but combines the no orgasm and first time side effects. Cheaper than prison time, nobody can afford prisons these days.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
That is pretty much how it is planned right now. Black market birth control that is prohibitively expensive as the only form of birth control. (Although I haven't actually included the ability to buy it yet)

Makes it very easy to code since no need to worry about any new dialogue during scenes. Just buy the pills and set it to be taken each morning until they run out. While I won't rule out other downsides, the main one is meant to be the cost.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
That is pretty much how it is planned right now. Black market birth control that is prohibitively expensive as the only form of birth control. (Although I haven't actually included the ability to buy it yet)

Makes it very easy to code since no need to worry about any new dialogue during scenes. Just buy the pills and set it to be taken each morning until they run out. While I won't rule out other downsides, the main one is meant to be the cost.
About birth control, I think it would totally make sense that the institute provide pills or other way.
After all, they have invested a lot in this body. And if their fixer get pregnant, she can't go on mission for a couple of month. Which is a big waste of time (and so of money) for them.
In fact, they could even make the body unfertil for that purpose. But as it's also a experimentation, they might not use such a drastic solution. So they could also study pregnancy from a growth body.
But still, it would be logical that they provide contraceptive methods. It could be the pill, or some sort of subdermal patch. Or even directly control the reproductive organs. They can modify the look and shape of this body, they surly can shutdown or reactivate some organs at will through the same kind of procedure.

But I understand that some players like pregnancy, or the difficulty to avoid it, and don't want this kind of birth control.
And that it may go against Sam_Tail's plans for this game. Like adding a challenge for players who want to avoid Sam getting pregnant.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Remember the Institutes interest in Sammy is two fold. Their primary interest is seeing if the body can emulate a real birthed body without failure or malfunction under normal life conditions. Being a Fixer is a secondary goal for them but of course from a gameplay perspective being the Fixer is what takes centre stage.

Of course could argue that being on birth control is still within normal life conditions so would provide valuable research data. But as you point out, part of it is the challenge and essentially just the type of game I want to make. So in this regard I think I will have the institute follow laws and not provide you with any birth control, leaving it up to Sammy to find her own black market source and opening up possible events.

May even make it so birth control is reactionary (morning after pill) and not preventative (pills/chip/IUD). Depends on gameplay and player feedback. We will see when the time comes for it to be implemented properly.

IDecaX

May 26, 2020
i dont know if im just stupid and missed something, i get to a part of the game where im waiting for DR tucker to recon haven and come up with a plan to get me inside and to come back to him in a few days, ive waited pretty much 2 weeks and been going back everyday after 3 days of waiting, and i cant seem to progress further

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
i dont know if im just stupid and missed something, i get to a part of the game where im waiting for DR tucker to recon haven and come up with a plan to get me inside and to come back to him in a few days, ive waited pretty much 2 weeks and been going back everyday after 3 days of waiting, and i cant seem to progress further
How good is your fitness ?
You must have a score of 30 at least, if I remember right. Because you must be slim. Gamines live in the street and tend to be malnourished. So, you can't be too chubby for this mission.

Oct 12, 2019
hey, any walkthrough or something? kinda lost, also just tell me one thing, can I get a permanent boyfriend....not those random drunkards... if not a boyfriend then just one single guy to have sex with, Idk the "super human body prostitute" is not what I'm trying to be

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
hey, any walkthrough or something? kinda lost, also just tell me one thing, can I get a permanent boyfriend....not those random drunkards... if not a boyfriend then just one single guy to have sex with, Idk the "super human body prostitute" is not what I'm trying to be
I don't think so for now.
Sam_Tail stat they will add some nicer guy you will be able to date (and have sex) in a future update.
But I don't know if it would be a one night thing, a fuckbuddy, or if we could engage in a full relationship with him.

Edit:
Sam_Tail also stat they will add lesbian contain at some point.
It would be great if we could choose the type of relation (one night, friend "with benefice", or lover) we establish with this nice guy and this girl.
I would like Sammy to lose her virginity with a nice guy, but to develop a love relationship with a girl.
Having a lover will also add some challenge. How to hide from him/her our works with the Institute. And the physical transformation our body can receive.

Last edited:

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Do plan to add them. But not sure I would call them boyfriends/girlfriends. They will be standalone named characters that have their own storylines with some repeatable content. Some of the stories might be nice and boyfriendy or more like FBs while others might be more along the lines of prostitution or even just drinking/study/workout buddies. Whatever comes to mind quite frankly as there is a lot of flexibility in this regard.

There may be dating sim elements with them but it will be more story focused and not "grind love points to unlock next sex act".

Now that Haven is almost wrapped up, can probably expect to see this stuff soon.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Do plan to add them. But not sure I would call them boyfriends/girlfriends. They will be standalone named characters that have their own storylines with some repeatable content. Some of the stories might be nice and boyfriendy or more like FBs while others might be more along the lines of prostitution or even just drinking/study/workout buddies. Whatever comes to mind quite frankly as there is a lot of flexibility in this regard.
Well, no need for candlelight dinners or a suitor serenading under the balcony :).
Just someone who care a little for Sammy and doesn't just see her as another pussy to fuck.
It's a tough world for women. And Sammy will have some rough times during her missions.
So having someone she can have a relaxing relationship with would help her to cope with the traumatic situations she would have undergone.

There may be dating sim elements with them but it will be more story focused and not "grind love points to unlock next sex act".
Dating sim elements more story focused than unlock sex scene are fine for me.
I think more about her love life for having a mental balance than a sexual frenzy.

Now that Haven is almost wrapped up, can probably expect to see this stuff soon.
Great !

Oct 12, 2019
ye

yes I mean, 1 or 2 guy choice, from school or maybe a nice guy from either the bar or the police force or maybe an assistant at the hospital..... just someone that I can count on, like you know you start as friends then sex then stong mental connection and then relation, like IDK the game feels really perfect for this kinda scenario...
also, except the point grind part, the wholesome part of dating sim games is really cool. you are the creator, so choose whatever you see fit, I'm just giving suggestions.
and.... Idk what Heaven is lol.

Oct 12, 2019
Well, no need for candlelight dinners or a suitor serenading under the balcony :).
Just someone who care a little for Sammy and doesn't just see her as another pussy to fuck.
It's a tough world for women. And Sammy will have some rough times during her missions.
So having someone she can have a relaxing relationship with would help her to cope with the traumatic situations she would have undergone.

Dating sim elements more story focused than unlock sex scene are fine for me.
I think more about her love life for having a mental balance than a sexual frenzy.

Great !
bruh exactly my point of view, I mean the game is really well made and the option for the plots are there, the female protagonist kinda needs a boyfriend character (or girlfriend for those who are into that) no Dramas in relations but just a person that she can count on, also have sex ( i mean yeah I get that the game wants you to sell your body to make fast money, but I'm not into that) and discuss missions or maybe partner up?

IDecaX

May 26, 2020
How good is your fitness ?
You must have a score of 30 at least, if I remember right. Because you must be slim. Gamines live in the street and tend to be malnourished. So, you can't be too chubby for this mission.
Fitness is on 32

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes