SilasFin

Dec 26, 2017
I would hope at some point there are more 'sex' options for Sam in the bar scene. Such as for those poorer customers she could give them a BJ in the back room. For immersion sake if she is jerking off a customer in the bar to see him 'cum' on her hand if that's where he finishes.

Reactions: rb813

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
I would hope at some point there are more 'sex' options for Sam in the bar scene. Such as for those poorer customers she could give them a BJ in the back room. For immersion sake if she is jerking off a customer in the bar to see him 'cum' on her hand if that's where he finishes.
Is planned and we will probably see this fairly soon.

Found another bug on the school
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks. In my current version I have drawn proper BG art for that area so this issue is now fixed and will be out in the next update.

how do i import saves to the new builds?
You shouldn't need to. Updating will keep your old saves as they are kept in the roaming folder and not the game folder. If you are transferring saves from one computer to another, then you need to copy your saves from the roaming folder into the same location on your new computer.

Cyberstarman

Jan 2, 2022
Are there any console commands for adding body writing? (I'm not too fond of the cheat to add body writing since it adds all of them at once.)

On another note, a couple of things I wanted to ask about. (Though I'm pretty sure they're less "glitches" and more "stuff you hadn't programmed in yet.")

If Sammy gets pregnant from one of the Soccer boys, the conversation dialogue referring to her as pregnant doesn't stop after she gives birth.

The "sex counter" body writing currently never goes up no matter how many times Sammy has sex while it's there, making it functionally have no effect save changing the minimum level for Sammy's Desire.

Are you fixing this for the next version?

halsgate

Dec 19, 2017
Are there any console commands for adding body writing? (I'm not too fond of the cheat to add body writing since it adds all of them at once.)
writing.add_random()
writing.face = 1
writing.forehead = 1
writing.belly = 1
writing.chest = 1
writing.pubic =1
writing.ass = 1

Reactions: rb813

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
If Sammy gets pregnant from one of the Soccer boys, the conversation dialogue referring to her as pregnant doesn't stop after she gives birth.

The "sex counter" body writing currently never goes up no matter how many times Sammy has sex while it's there, making it functionally have no effect save changing the minimum level for Sammy's Desire.

Are you fixing this for the next version?
Thanks, I wil have a look into these and fix them.

writing.add_random()
writing.face = 1
writing.forehead = 1
writing.belly = 1
writing.chest = 1
writing.pubic =1
writing.ass = 1
To add to that.

writing.anus = 1

and the best one of them all

writing.special = "glasses"

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
If you want to know what they do (as best as I can parse the code)...
  • forehead gives you the Whore tag
  • face gives you the Slut tag,
  • belly means guys who are fucking you won't pull out
  • pubic is the same, but I think she also will always agree to vaginal if she's already agreed to sex
  • chest increases her allure, minimum desire and the likelihood that she'll agree to sex
  • ass is supposed to keep a tally of how many people have fucked you, and also increases your minimum desire by that number x10 (as already discussed)
  • anus means she'll agree to anal if she's already agreed to sex
  • lleg has no effects that I can find.
Glasses also doesn't have any effect, but I think that's just a goof. It would actually be kinda funny if that reduced the likelihood of guys trying to have sex with you (whether for pay or by force).

Speaking of issues with writing.ass, I was wondering why it doesn't show up on the "against wall" sex pose. It seems like it should be visible from that angle.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
If you want to know what they do (as best as I can parse the code)...
  • forehead gives you the Whore tag
  • face gives you the Slut tag,
  • belly means guys who are fucking you won't pull out
  • pubic is the same, but I think she also will always agree to vaginal if she's already agreed to sex
  • chest increases her allure, minimum desire and the likelihood that she'll agree to sex
  • ass is supposed to keep a tally of how many people have fucked you, and also increases your minimum desire by that number x10 (as already discussed)
  • anus means she'll agree to anal if she's already agreed to sex
  • lleg has no effects that I can find.
Glasses also doesn't have any effect, but I think that's just a goof. It would actually be kinda funny if that reduced the likelihood of guys trying to have sex with you (whether for pay or by force).

Speaking of issues with writing.ass, I was wondering why it doesn't show up on the "against wall" sex pose. It seems like it should be visible from that angle.
Almost right. Belly doubles your chance of getting pregnant and pubic means a guy will never pull out. And you are right with the against wall pose should probably show it. I will try to remember to add it for next build.

Reactions: halsgate and rb813

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Were there ever any plans to have the leg writing do anything, or was it always intended to be just cosmetic?

leo9871234

Oct 26, 2019
That would give the preg_notwant perk. If you want to jus be normal then set it to 0.

Shower has a DP scene. Dare forfeits and normal sex can have them take turns and a bukkake scene. Spitroast will be in next update.
how do you encounter the shower dp scene and taking turns scene, ive tried to encounter them but using the console but i cant

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Were there ever any plans to have the leg writing do anything, or was it always intended to be just cosmetic?
Honestly, there was no planning that went into it. I wanted to have the soccer boys prank you if you passed out drunk so drew the glasses. But thought that since I am doing the glasses, might as well draw some other ones. While I was adding them ingame I though "Hold on, it would be kind of cool if the whore one gave the whore perk". The others also got some additions from what I could think of in the moment and the leg one I guess got forgotten about.

I think it's a good idea though and people seem to like it, so I will expand on the idea by letting Sammy write stuff on herself and give them all a unique status.

how do you encounter the shower dp scene and taking turns scene, ive tried to encounter them but using the console but i cant
DP has a 1 in 4 chance of triggering when you invite one of the boys to shower with you.

Take turns and bukkake happens when you are behind the building and offer to have sex. If Sammy decides to have sex in front of the other guys, at the end of it there is a random chance of one of the other guys deciding to take over.

In the console, the DP scene is

jump school_field_soccer_play_end_shower_sex_offer_dp

The take turns and bukkake scenes are a bit more tricky as they piggyback off previous chains so probably don't work correctly when you jump directly there. But the commands are

jump school_field_soccer_sex_offer_sex_buk

jump school_field_soccer_sex_offer_sex_vag_cum_wrapup_int

leo9871234

Oct 26, 2019
Honestly, there was no planning that went into it. I wanted to have the soccer boys prank you if you passed out drunk so drew the glasses. But thought that since I am doing the glasses, might as well draw some other ones. While I was adding them ingame I though "Hold on, it would be kind of cool if the whore one gave the whore perk". The others also got some additions from what I could think of in the moment and the leg one I guess got forgotten about.

I think it's a good idea though and people seem to like it, so I will expand on the idea by letting Sammy write stuff on herself and give them all a unique status.

DP has a 1 in 4 chance of triggering when you invite one of the boys to shower with you.

Take turns and bukkake happens when you are behind the building and offer to have sex. If Sammy decides to have sex in front of the other guys, at the end of it there is a random chance of one of the other guys deciding to take over.

In the console, the DP scene is

jump school_field_soccer_play_end_shower_sex_offer_dp

The take turns and bukkake scenes are a bit more tricky as they piggyback off previous chains so probably don't work correctly when you jump directly there. But the commands are

jump school_field_soccer_sex_offer_sex_buk

jump school_field_soccer_sex_offer_sex_vag_cum_wrapup_int
you can invite the boys? i didnt see an option or a dialogue referring to that. im sorry if im taking up much of you time but could you make it clear on how you invite them?

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Once you have reached max friendliness with the boys (easy to do) and had one sexual encounter with each of them, the option will show up when you chat with them out the back.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I will expand on the idea by letting Sammy write stuff on herself and give them all a unique status.
If you implement something like that, may I suggest a line of text where you say she's writing it in permanent marker, and set up it so that writing is not washed off except in specific circumstances that the player controls? I always found it frustrating how the writing happens during the night, and then usually n the morning you just go to school and get it washed off in the shower after PE. I used to skip school (and then cheat hygiene so it wouldn't get washed off at work either) to keep the writing on longer, until I finally just modified the script so that writing would only wash off in the home shower (because that never happens as a forced event, so it will always be my choice whether to remove writing or not).

Along similar lines, I wouldn't mind more control over whether she washes cum off or not, but I guess that doesn't do much except trigger some different dialogue. It always seemed a bit weird that you keep track of the cum values for each part of the body, but almost every sexual interaction just immediately resets them back to zero (I wanna say the soccer bukkake was the only one I encountered that didn't).

leo9871234

Oct 26, 2019
Once you have reached max friendliness with the boys (easy to do) and had one sexual encounter with each of them, the option will show up when you chat with them out the back.
chat with them out the back at night with drinks? or after the soccer matches

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
If you implement something like that, may I suggest a line of text where you say she's writing it in permanent marker, and set up it so that writing is not washed off except in specific circumstances that the player controls? I always found it frustrating how the writing happens during the night, and then usually n the morning you just go to school and get it washed off in the shower after PE. I used to skip school (and then cheat hygiene so it wouldn't get washed off at work either) to keep the writing on longer, until I finally just modified the script so that writing would only wash off in the home shower (because that never happens as a forced event, so it will always be my choice whether to remove writing or not).

Along similar lines, I wouldn't mind more control over whether she washes cum off or not, but I guess that doesn't do much except trigger some different dialogue. It always seemed a bit weird that you keep track of the cum values for each part of the body, but almost every sexual interaction just immediately resets them back to zero (I wanna say the soccer bukkake was the only one I encountered that didn't).
I will be adding a player inventory soon. I will probably have the writing be performed by activating a pen from your inventory and having a menu or something come up to decide where to draw. Using permanent will be an option.

With the cum counter, it is to show different amounts on the avatar. Even if there are loads, a shower would still get rid of it all.

I was considering though adding a button or some action to have her wipe it with her sleeves/clothes instead of the story getting rid of it. Didn't think keeping the cum on her was much of an issue but quite a few people have mentioned they dont like the story getting rid of it.

chat with them out the back at night with drinks? or after the soccer matches
Yeah hang out at night, play with them, drink and talk. it will increase friendliness which is easy. You just need to trigger a sex scene with each of them which can be harder. Any sex act will do the job.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes