Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Out of curiosity, how are you getting raped so much? The only way I ever found to do that repeatably is to get her confidence really low and hang around the school a lot, is there any other way I'm missing?
The haven event where you get stuck in the vent I once save scummed until my virgin Sammie had been raped over 300 times. Yes she was baby crazy after lol.
There's haven shower rape, can be raped by the dick you strip for on your first mission, can be raped in a number of haven scenes. You can also use the school repeatable sex cheat to force it a whole bunch. Doing it without save scumming or cheating school with low confidence is probably the best way if you want those scenes.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
if you reach +75 then you get the preg_want perk. If it goes as low as -75 then you get the preg_notwant perk.
So if you get preg_want = true, then will it change to false again when it goes below 75, or do you have to get preg_notwant to turn it off?

The haven event where you get stuck in the vent I once save scummed until my virgin Sammie had been raped over 300 times.
Wait, I don't get it. If you're reloading a save game, won't it just reload back to her being a virgin each time? How does savecumming help make the number go up?

pinkycat

Feb 13, 2020
oh i got raped like 100 times in haven i didnt know u could avoid that lol. still kinda weird that makes her wanna get pregnant tho idk. also is flatmates in yet or is that a coming thing?

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
So the people having problems should be able to use the console and put preg_desire -100?
That would give the preg_notwant perk. If you want to jus be normal then set it to 0.

Is it in the shower or a dare?
Shower has a DP scene. Dare forfeits and normal sex can have them take turns and a bukkake scene. Spitroast will be in next update.

Reactions: rb813

Dubious Soul

May 25, 2021
GOD2001 said:
why is it white and how to fix it? View attachment 1574479

Sam_Tail said: I have seen this reported before but since I can't replicate it I don't know a fix. Some people on discord commented it might be because the 32bit version is being used or that the render settings might be incorrect (holding shift while loading the game lets you change the renderer)
I experience the white Sammy issue.

To help track this bug, you (Sam_Tail) may find the following useful.
First off: I have played this practically from the beginning of development (and become a patreon).

Secondly: I play on a tablet, and have never played on a pc.

Third: I currently play the android version without issue, but this is not my preferred medium.

Fourth: I normally play pc games on the tablet using JoiPlay. During early devopment of the game there wasn't any issue with a white Sammy. Somewhere during development the issue appeared. If I remember correctly there was a change on how Sammy was displayed. I think using overlays to her avatar (I could be wrong on it is that fact though). I think therefore Joiplay is not displaying overlays on the avatar.

As a matter of interest, the reason I prefer to play via Joiplay is that I have access to multiple saves and autosaves at each MC choice. I find this really useful for multiple playthrough. Unfortunately android doesn't have the option for multiple saves.

I hope this information is helpful should you decide to take a look. I realise that considering Joiplay support adds to the development process. You may also consider it to be a joiply issue, and that is understandable. I am of course happy to beta test with joiplay. I haven't experienced any other issues while playing via joiplay.

And finally, thank you for such a great game. Totally repayable, and 100% enjoyable. Always looking forward to the next updates.

Last edited:

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
I'm getting this error after the bar shift ends and u redress
Thanks for the report. I will have a look into it.

Yeah the issue started to happen when I updated the version of renpy to use the new colour system it has. I am guessing that the new system uses something that is not compatible with older systems. May have something to do with it using a newer version of DirectX rendering. I don't really know too much about it all though so can't really even begin to look for a solution.

how do you have sex or anything with simon?
i read that you have to ignore him but what does that mean ive been ignoring him for like seasons
You need to enter the pub and start the mission. But don't approach him and just keep waiting. After a few drinks he will come up to you. Tell him the truth then agree to play his game.

Asura729

Mar 25, 2020
So I tried the preg_desire thing to make her baby crazy but I just got a name error saying preg_desire not defined, what did I mess up? Main reason i want to try this is mainly just to see what happens, maybe try to add the slut perk as well if i can figure it out.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes