kvier

Apr 30, 2018
I noticed a tiny bug: if the soccer boys write on Sammy's forehead, this gives her the "iswhore" property, which means she's not upset about it.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
I thought the forehead bodywriting was SUPPOSED to give Sammy a temp iswhore perk.
It is, but if she isn't already a whore she will be upset with it being written there. But since it being written there gives the whore perk she never got upset.

Reactions: rb813

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
is there a walkthrough for this game?
No, I haven't found the time to do one yet.

when will there be an update?
Not sure. This time round I have a "when these tasks are done" goal and not a date goal. March sometime probably.

Some sex scenes will still have people pull out even if you're wearing the tattoo. Intended?
I assume you mean the pubic body writing? I will have a look into it but no that wouldn't be intentional.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Not sure if already reported but whoring at school increase the whoring count by 2 even if you don't have the blowjob scene before (immediately full intercourse). Given that blowjob/handjob only count for 1/2 in the isslut check, whoring at school can actually make you lose isslut progression rather simply not progressing it.
Also drunk addiction reduce slower than intended (I guess) since any action that doesn't take at least 20 min doesn't count for the reduction, meaning you can spend a day walking in town (15 min) and you reduce nothing.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Not sure if already reported but whoring at school increase the whoring count by 2 even if you don't have the blowjob scene before (immediately full intercourse). Given that blowjob/handjob only count for 1/2 in the isslut check, whoring at school can actually make you lose isslut progression rather simply not progressing it.
Also drunk addiction reduce slower than intended (I guess) since any action that doesn't take at least 20 min doesn't count for the reduction, meaning you can spend a day walking in town (15 min) and you reduce nothing.
Thanks, ill have a look and see what's causing the slut to decrease. Also drunk addiction isn't really implemented right now and does nothing, so haven't looked into trying to balance it.

how do you get the boys shower scene i talked to them loads of times and nothing changes anymore
After playing with them before they go round back drinking, they will go shower where you can join them. Other than that, if you are smelly and offer yourself to one of the boys, you will shower with them instead of the normal sex scene.

Reactions: Warphorror

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Also drunk addiction isn't really implemented right now and does nothing, so haven't looked into trying to balance it.
Not the person you replied to, but they might be referring to just the normal drunkenness variable. I do recall walking around or otherwise killing time to sober up before bed, because if you go to sleep drunk, it'll drastically decrease your happiness.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Looked into the drunk thing a bit more and it's a minor issue that also happens with mood and desire. Some time intervals being too small for it to effect the outcome. Decided to switch to calculations using floats instead of integers and it has remedied the issue.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Glad to see the dev is keeping in touch with their audience. I remember having an aversion to this game when it only had a male protagonist turned into a female. Adding the female origin was a very good decision, IMO. Thanks for listening to us.

I have my own 50 cents to contribute, some on little QoL aspects I spotted that could easily be overlooked, and I hope it's helpful. I wouldn't expect you to delay your next update if you wish to implement them. If they make your "to do" list, that's good enough for me.

Character Stats:
At present, the game has 3 different character information reference points. The overhead status bar, the "character" page, and the "stats" page. I think you could get away with condensing the character page and stats into one character stats page. There is quite a bit of wasted space between both of them. But if you needed more room to do this, there are ways to make the flavored information more concise than it already is. For example, instead of:
- "I am Samantha Bangtail. After fleeing my home city with my sister Emilie, I was in a fatal accident and was left close to death. As luck would have it, I was saved by the enigmatic 'Institute' who put my mind in a new body in an attempt to save my life."
You could have,
- "I am Samantha Bangtail. I fled my hometown with my sister, Emilie, and nearly died in an accident. The enigmatic 'Institute' saved my life by transferring my mind into a new body."

I think it would also be a good idea if the overhead status bar included the stat number alongside the description. This way we can see how much more the MC needs to perform an activity before reaching the next threshold without having to navigate to the menu each time.

Stat Degradation:
I feel like Fitness and Intelligence degrade too quickly. A person doesn't becomes dumber or weaker because they skipped a day or a week of practice. Humans can retain information and abilities for a very long time. I haven't been able to confirm this, but sometimes a stat seems to degrade multiple points overnight sometimes. And for some reason Fitness doesn't seem to always want to increase. Sometimes it's decreased despite having the MC exercise that same day. Dunno if these are bugs or not.

Navigation:
I find navigating the city a little troublesome at times. It's already very helpful the names of each location show when the cursor is moved over them. But the human brain like to see images, not words.
If you would like to go the whole nine yards at some point in the future of the game's development, make sure each location's thumbnail is more easily distinguishable from the rest. I see green, and I instantly know that's the park. But at home or in Haven, each room's thumbnail shares an identical color scheme, so I often find myself going to the wrong location.

Passing time should probably be a readily available option at any point in the game rather than a "cheat."

Body Modifications:
I'm surprised we cannot change the MC's breast size. Whoops? That's like the one mandatory option whenever there is a female character in a video game. :ROFLMAO: Any plans to add it in?

You're probably aware of this already, but pregnancy doesn't show up in all of the scenes. Most notably the pub scenes. Also at the end of the bad Haven outcome, there's a line "You fat bitch, take it all the way," but the MC is still thin. It's probably not important, but it was still awkward.
In the "new sex scenes" under cheats, I saw the one future soccer team scene had not 1, not 2, but THREE pregnancy variations!! o_O I know it's more work but I hope this becomes a trend throughout your whole game. It's something very rarely done, and yet we preggo fans want want want.

That's all the feedback I got for now. Hope it's good input. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I think it would also be a good idea if the overhead status bar included the stat number alongside the description.
I fully agree. It's such a common thing in games like this, so I can only guess that the dev was actively trying to steer away from convention toward something more organic, but I think that's conventional for a reason. I started out turning on the Debug display (in the cheat menu) during certain events like exercising to see if they changed my stats, then eventually just got used to having it on all the time. It is a lot of writing that covers most of the screen, but I'm basically just looking at the MC the whole time anyway.

And for some reason Fitness doesn't seem to always want to increase. Sometimes it's decreased despite having the MC exercise that same day. Dunno if these are bugs or not.
I remember seeing a comment from the dev about this a while back (here and a followup a couple comments down). Basically the way it works is that when you do something that could increase a skill, a random number is generated from 1 to 100. If the number is less than the current stat you have in that skill, then your stat increases. If it's less than 5, then it decreases. I think the idea was to have the progression be something more like a parabolic curve, where gaining stats is really easy when your stats are low, but then gets gradually harder as they increase. The dev also said at the time that their intention was for stats to level off around 60-70 if you're grinding, but that in the future there may be options to hire a tutor (for intelligence) or trainer (for fitness) to make it easier to get those higher stats.

If this really annoys you and you're comfortable with modding, I might be able to point you in the right direction of tweaking the scripts so that progression is more linear (but it's been a few months since I acquainted myself with the scripts, so I'm not positive I'd be able to find it again).

I'm surprised we cannot change the MC's breast size.
I believe that is currently in development. The dev reported a little while ago about a poll that they conducted on the Patreon for this game, and it seems that there will be three sizes of breasts in the future (not positive it will be in the next update, but I think that was the idea). In the mean time, I've found that it sometimes tricks my brain into thinking the entire breasts are larger if you make the nipples really big, but I get that large areolas aren't everyone's cup of tea.

Reactions: Gibberish666

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
With regards to the stats, initially I wanted them to not be a main focus for players so I only gave a rough colour coded idea. Since there is a fair amount of RNG when it comes to if you can do something or not, like agree to sex, I felt that giving exact numbers was not really necessary.

Additionally I wanted to discourage hardcore grinding out for max stats by making them more easy to gain, easy to lose type things. So if you hadn't been working out for a while your fitness would drop. I wanted to try and make it so players knew that unless they focused heavily on a stat, they would never get it near max.

Unfortunately other games has trained us and set an expectation of how these things should work and I was not following the rules. So a lot of players assume (and I guess rightly so) that max numbers are achievable and they set it as their target. Max stats always = best or so players think, when in fact that is not the case with the fixer. I get a lot of complaints from people who cheated their stats max and are upset that haven for example was sexless and easy to clear. Or that they never met Viktor because they always cheated mood up.

I think I need to accept that this is probably wrong and adjust the stat gains and degradation to the point where max stats are achievable. And let players chase their goal of 100 fitness/intelligence.

For confidence I have already made a change for the next build where you can semi grind it up. Every 2 hours the game will check the past 10 hours of your happiness and rolls a dice to see if you will gain or lose confidence. Basically happy Sammy = confident, sad Sammy = unconfident. Keep her happy over days and you will see a big increase in confidence gains.

For fitness and intelligence I will just tone down the degradation at high levels and remove or reduce the critical fail chance.

With regards to the other stuff you mentioned Gibberish666, I am preparing a post compiling the results of a bunch of votes over the past two months in regards to the future plans of the Fixer that covers everything else. I will paste it here when done and it should cover all the points.

Other than passing time, it is already available by clicking the clock in the top left

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see, I see. You were going for a more organic experience. I don't think you're in the wrong, it's just a hard sell. I think this is because your present direction leans towards a... "rewarding failure" approach. The Fixer is an Adult VN. The point of adult VNs is sex scenes. But the only real way to get scenes in your game is for the MC to "lose," and this conflicts directly with peoples' inherent desire to win.

Solution 1: Provide the option to get a scene even if the MC could succeed. Either via RNG or player choice. It could be the same scene or an alternative scene.

Solution 2: Have certain in-story actions cause a stat to increase or decrease. I think this might mitigate some tendency to grind, because players will then know the game can be played without needing the grind. It simply takes more time for a weaker MC than a stronger one, which means more events can happen.

Solution 3: Make stats less meaningful.

Hidden RNG definitely works for some things, like, agreeing to sex or not. I think you have the right idea about skills becoming harder to improve with established proficiency. But I don't think it makes sense for a stat to decrease due to training it. Logically, I do not risk somehow becoming weaker because I did my daily pushups. I think it would make more sense that the stat simply does not increase or decrease on a failed check instead. Stats should decrease simply from the lack of use (X days since last training) or maybe even from some kind of harm (drugs/drinking, primary or secondary effects. Body modifications could have "side effects" as well).

I never would have thought about clicking the clock. Maybe I'm dumb, but if it's a common issue, then some kind of icon would be useful.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes