Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
I was meaning to ones that did not make the cut.
You have Trap, Outcast, and Tomboy as the winners.
I was more suggesting that, in a future update, you could switch some or all of them out for other ones based on player preference or as the game evolves.
Like switching out Tomboy for Diva, or switching out Outcast for another Trap.
Yeah I understood. But I don't see a reason to remove one for the other when just adding another one works fine. Nothing saying that there can only be x amount of housemates.

But for the ones that didn't make the cut, the chad is the only one that put up a fight. The diva and nerd were so low in votes that if I were to put new flatmates in, I probably wouldn't put nerd or diva in but look for something new.

someone knows how to fix the skin bug
View attachment 1700803
I don't see what the issue is.

GuiltyElation

Mar 31, 2021
Hey Sam_Tail, thanks for the updates - I always love these reads regarding the development side of things!

Do you see yourself setting up alternative ways to support you (ie SubscribeStar) anytime soon?

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Yeah I understood. But I don't see a reason to remove one for the other when just adding another one works fine. Nothing saying that there can only be x amount of housemates.

But for the ones that didn't make the cut, the chad is the only one that put up a fight. The diva and nerd were so low in votes that if I were to put new flatmates in, I probably wouldn't put nerd or diva in but look for something new.

I don't see what the issue is.
Just curious . . .
Was that 'Poll' open to everyone, including those not your paying Patreons, cause I didn't see any "poll' here, for 'us' to vote on, (or , any note that the 'Poll' was open to all, over at your Patreon) ? (though, I could have missed the notice, I'm not infallible )

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just curious . . .
Was that 'Poll' open to everyone, including those not your paying Patreons, cause I didn't see any "poll' here, for 'us' to vote on, (or , any note that the 'Poll' was open to all, over at your Patreon) ? (though, I could have missed the notice, I'm not infallible )
The poll was open to everyone who was interested enough in the game to place some skin on it. This random bolding thing is kinda fun. I can see why you do it.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Hey Sam_Tail, thanks for the updates - I always love these reads regarding the development side of things!

Do you see yourself setting up alternative ways to support you (ie SubscribeStar) anytime soon?
Eventually, probably. No idea if soon though. This sort of thing takes a lot more time that I would like and I tend to prefer just focusing on the game.

Just curious . . .
Poll's were up on patreon.

How make the Hair longer?
During the first main quest, you will be introduced to the cosmetic surgeon. You can alter hair length there once it's unlocked.

Or just use the cheat menu

Reactions: GuiltyElation

KTHCROSS

Mar 27, 2020
During the first main quest, you will be introduced to the cosmetic surgeon. You can alter hair length there once it's unlocked.

Or just use the cheat menu
Thanks, by the way do you consider adding a Double Anal content? A Quest where a guy from a alley offers you a big amount of cash to become a part of there Amateur Video and do indecent stuff on your Butt, until things gets out of hand and they want you to become there personal plaything.

Last edited:

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Thanks, by the way do you consider adding a Double Anal content? A Quest where a guy from a alley offers you a big amount of cash to become a part of there Amateur Video and do indecent stuff on your Butt, until things gets out of hand and they want you to become there personal plaything.
Something similar is planned as one of the special requests in the photoshoot questline.

hi, any public release date?
Soonish. Patreon version is up and being tested while I bring the dance quest to just prior to the main event.

KTHCROSS

Mar 27, 2020
Very standard Adult Simulator game where you control as a Girl, you take a mission, maintain your status and grind some money at work to buy some Beer and Clothes, plus you can customized the PC's appearance.

I say it got me hooked playing this game even though there's no Animation my only concern is that there are some scenes that not match on the Avatar's appearance for example at the close up scene the PC's appearance has only a short hair while the Avatar I set has a long hair, I just hope this issue will fix soon.

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
How do you play at android? I didnt see any apk at all. Btw great game, great art, good plot, very good char costumization. I say you do great job on this game. Keep it up, Sam (y)

The Lone Fapper

Oct 1, 2017
Something similar is planned as one of the special requests in the photoshoot questline.

Soonish. Patreon version is up and being tested while I bring the dance quest to just prior to the main event.
i know it might get more and more tedious when more and more scenes show up but how long do you plan the character to be able to stay a virgin. alot of games eventually force you to lose it, but some allow you to keep it if you play right and not miss to much content. i like to be able to keep it just to see alternative reactions/speech

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Very standard Adult Simulator game where you control as a Girl, you take a mission, maintain your status and grind some money at work to buy some Beer and Clothes, plus you can customized the PC's appearance.

I say it got me hooked playing this game even though there's no Animation my only concern is that there are some scenes that not match on the Avatar's appearance for example at the close up scene the PC's appearance has only a short hair while the Avatar I set has a long hair, I just hope this issue will fix soon.
Glad you enjoyed yourself. The scenes you are talking about were made earlier in development before Sammy could change her appearance at that point. Much like the other scenes at the school, these will have all the customisation options. Just need to get round to redoing them.

How do you play at android? I didnt see any apk at all. Btw great game, great art, good plot, very good char costumization. I say you do great job on this game. Keep it up, Sam (y)
Android download link is on the first post.

i know it might get more and more tedious when more and more scenes show up but how long do you plan the character to be able to stay a virgin. alot of games eventually force you to lose it, but some allow you to keep it if you play right and not miss to much content. i like to be able to keep it just to see alternative reactions/speech
Virgin runs are popular so every event will have a way out. Some places like Haven it may be a lot harder to stay a virgin than others, but there will always be the possibility.

Also people like playing as what is apparently called a "technical virgin". Someone who has lots of sexy fun and anal sex, but never vaginal. It is also easier in the upcoming update with being able to always ask for anal if you are a virgin regardless of stats.

KTHCROSS

Mar 27, 2020
Glad you enjoyed yourself. The scenes you are talking about were made earlier in development before Sammy could change her appearance at that point. Much like the other scenes at the school, these will have all the customisation options. Just need to get round to redoing them.
I see, well I hope you for the best and your game.

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
Yea im a goddamn idiot, I downloaded the wrong file that is for PC lol.

I already reach to the end of content after Sammy got busted trynna destroy the pipe at Haven. And now trynna explore the game for a Lil bit.

As far as I played, I can work on bar, takin bet with soccer homies, nothin on park as far Im explorin the park, there is nothin on the beach so far, cant go to Haven, cant go to motel or truck stop or somethin like that, doesnt seems i cant explore the factory yet, theres alot goin on school though like when you got nice graffiti on yo forehead someones gonna pay you for relieving his needs, theres dance event, i got to the point we got paid for dancin on mall or something. Is there any event that i havent mention above? If there is, please lemme know.

Overall, the game is pretty decent, It's not so hard grinding the stats, but I think you might wanna make sammy's mood easier to be maintained, like, you need a gallon of beers or watching tv a whole day just to make her mood goes from full red to green again. That is kinda sucks for me, i know there is a cheat, but you know, it defeat the purpose of a game if we using to much of it. And about her cycle of pregnancy, was it always normal days for Sammy? I never got safe or risky days whatsoever.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Is there any event that i havent mention above? If there is, please lemme know.
If you just work (like serving drinks and stuff) at the bar and have never done anything sexual with the customers, then there's definitely more events to discover there. You didn't mention showering with the soccer homies (in the afternoon, different from the bets), or the photoshoots at school (which are kinda unfinished right now). You can also get raped at school, I think that's based on your confidence being low.

I think you're right about the park, beach, motel and truck stop not having any content. In general, I think games like this (where people pay for the development rather than a fully-realized game, so you never know when the game is really done being worked on) should have more explicit indicators of where there's content that you haven't accessed, versus where the content just hasn't been made yet. I probably would've spent a lot more time chilling out on the beach if I hadn't looked through the scripts to make sure there was nothing there.

Reactions: AzuraMeta and gerow

Toonzie

May 23, 2019
If you just work (like serving drinks and stuff) at the bar and have never done anything sexual with the customers, then there's definitely more events to discover there. You didn't mention showering with the soccer homies (in the afternoon, different from the bets), or the photoshoots at school (which are kinda unfinished right now). You can also get raped at school, I think that's based on your confidence being low.

I think you're right about the park, beach, motel and truck stop not having any content. In general, I think games like this (where people pay for the development rather than a fully-realized game, so you never know when the game is really done being worked on) should have more explicit indicators of where there's content that you haven't accessed, versus where the content just hasn't been made yet. I probably would've spent a lot more time chilling out on the beach if I hadn't looked through the scripts to make sure there was nothing there.
Oh yea i forgot to mention about showering with the soccer homies, and I never got any photoshoots event, gonna try to find it out then, thanks dude

You got the point there, yea I think the beach is really promising for the content, and if you can get Tan from sunbathing would be perfect

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes