samanseems

Aug 2, 2018
you might not believe me but, every time I'm visiting F95Zone, I'm hoping that this wonderful game (The Fixer) is on the LATEST UPDATES page. Although I can't support the developer from here (I live in Iran -_-) but, I'm very grateful of you for creating this beautiful game!

creeperNOTEN

Mar 21, 2021
you might not believe me but, every time I'm visiting F95Zone, I'm hoping that this wonderful game (The Fixer) is on the LATEST UPDATES page. Although I can't support the developer from here (I live in Iran -_-) but, I'm very grateful of you for creating this beautiful game!
Join the discord for latest news

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
The Fixer v0.2.36 Education pt3

-- --

education_pt3_small.png

This update focuses on wrapping up all the planned content for the school. Soccer boys and their content, the bullies and their event chains, the dance troupe brought up to just before the final event along with new classes, lunch events, hanging out with friends and more. Full changelog below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Thank you for your kind words, happy to hear you like it. Here is an update for you :)

Anyone else getting no change for the tally counter in the status menu?
It stays at 1 the whole time for me
Fixed in the build that just went up

Is the content of the next update the school part or another part?
Focuses mostly at the school. This is the final Education update so focus will now be switched, read this post for more info.

GGAEM

Aug 2, 2018
Thank you for your kind words, happy to hear you like it. Here is an update for you :)

Fixed in the build that just went up

Focuses mostly at the school. This is the final Education update so focus will now be switched, read this post for more info.
Thank you.
I'm a fan of this game.
I have a question
When will the sub-quest for the police station, which has been in place since the early version of the game, be developed?

I'm sorry for the difficulty of understanding the language
I'm using a translator.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Been waiting for the dance content for a while so very happy to got it. Hope the finale and the prostitution scene will come soon, made a save before the first instance so I could play from there when it comes.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017

Getting this error sometimes when trying to enter lunch room at the school. Using an old save from previous version, so maybe there are some issues there?

Edit: Seems like in the "school_class_lunch_danianabel.rpy" there is no content for the above "danianabel_10" event, it stops at event 9. Maybe this is why it fails to work.

Last edited:

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
I am in the first mission, it says Wait for Simon to expose himself, and nothing else happens in the game.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
The Fixer v0.2.36 Education pt3

PC Download -- Mac Download -- Android Download

View attachment 1733679

This update focuses on wrapping up all the planned content for the school. Soccer boys and their content, the bullies and their event chains, the dance troupe brought up to just before the final event along with new classes, lunch events, hanging out with friends and more. Full changelog below.

uh, now this sounds very nice can't wait to give this a try after work tonight.
She definitely was in my game. Can't remember if that's just how it is, or if you have the choice to have her be a virgin or not during the intro.
Is the female protagonist a virgin?
the MC is given and new vat-grown body in the beginning so yes she is a virgin.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes