ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Eventually yes. But working on world events was heavily voted for so not entirely sure when we will see this.

As pointed out, her body is vat grown so it's about as pure as it can be.

Eventually™

Thanks, that is the case. Trying to load an event that isnt there. Will be fixed in the next update.

Wait a few days and your questlog should update telling you to see Dr Tucker.

Wouldn't count on other games doing this, as pointed out it comes with significant downsides to it. Most notably sex CGs taking 4 times longer to draw to account for all the customisation and some scenes not being possible because you have no idea what the player might be wearing or look like. Having trouble with the bus groping events for this reason since Sammy will be mostly clothed.

There are now no restrictions to work at the bar. But to get the job initially you should be slim.

Planning to update the whole Simon chain in the next update so this will all be fixed.

Thanks for reporting. Is as you say a typo. Fixed for next release.

I have no idea what this error is but looks like a renpy general error. All I can suggest is a reinstall.

The bar I am planning to update quite heavily to include the gloryhole once that quest is done as well as more progressive sex (groping>HJ>BJ>sex). Combine that with the new breasts and being able to work there pregnant, I will have to redo all the art. Can probably include colour customisation.

Thank you :)

Working while pregnant was added I think in the last update. No new art for it yet (see above reply)

Also most of the colours are done at the colour picker. It is done this way so I can also include a colour picker eventually.

Once you are there, there is no way out other than clearing the mission or cheating. But after 5 I think days, you will be given the option to sleep with the gate guard regardless of stats to complete the mission.

Glad you like it. Always wanted to maintain a small download size and not push into the many GB territory.

The renpy update separated the windows x32 and x64 .exe's that added an extra 20MB to the filesize. Was very disappointed ;(
I guess in this case 20MB is a significant increase in size. also, I have to ask will you add the outfits from the new banner to the game. and I just love that smirk? Grin? Sammy does on it, it's cute. but it's kinda unusual to see her from that angle.
and I just saw that you added freckles for Sammy :love:.

Reactions: rb813

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Running into an error when playing soccer.
It might help reduce the debugging workload for Sam_Tail if people who have errors right after a new version comes out mention whether they were reloading a save from a previous version or not. The error could be a result of some changes between the old and new version (where the sequence of logic isn't being run correctly in the new version since it's being entered into midway).

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Got the same issue except for "school_field_soccer_play_allure_7", it seems the event triggers as long as one boy meet the requirement but the boy picker try nonetheless to pick 2 without checking if 2 meet the requirement in :
"game/scripts/locations/school/school_functions/school_functions.rpy", line 198, in school_soccer_pick_boy
tempname2 = renpy.random.choice(namelist)
Also those event need only 1 char, fix suggested add "if len(namelist) != 0:" before picking a second name (it works)

sayoveya

Mar 18, 2019
Sam_Tail Also, the same dare (stripping down to underwear) has other bugs. The protag strips down to underwear, then outer clothes appear again in random colors, and the outer items that the protag had on before disappear out of the wardrobe. Might have something to do with that pc_set_temp_outfit () wardrobe method.

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Is there any backward compatibility? I've loaded my old save and it says
Code:
AttributeError: 'Clothes' object has no attribute '_slutty'
Ignoring this gives tons more errors.

Restarting the game from 0 after every patch doesn't look fun.

hmmmmmmmmm69

Mar 6, 2019
Is there any way to change the outfit in heaven? Even by cheats?
I think its weird that there is a great customization system implemented, but we dont get to desing our own "whore" disguise and are forced to use the one provided.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Not by cheats, but it looks like you can do it in the script, by changing the numbers at the bottom of scripts\core\functions\quest_class.rpy. I think you have to change them before the Haven mission starts (before she puts on her Haven outfit the first time back at HQ), and I don't think it'll work to have her put on a dress instead of a top and bottom without changing other scripts.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I think its weird that there is a great customization system implemented, but we dont get to desing our own "whore" disguise and are forced to use the one provided.
Not by cheats, but it looks like you can do it in the script, by changing the numbers at the bottom of scripts\core\functions\quest_class.rpy. I think you have to change them before the Haven mission starts (before she puts on her Haven outfit the first time back at HQ), and I don't think it'll work to have her put on a dress instead of a top and bottom without changing other scripts.
just be aware that even if you do that most of the scenes will not reflect your customized look. most if not all the scenes are premade that is why that particular look is forced on you. it allows for a larger variety in scenes.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
if you do that most of the scenes will not reflect your customized look. most if not all the scenes are premade that is why that particular look is forced on you.
Quite right, doing that will only change the avatar (the image of the main character on the left of the screen), not the bigger images that show up in the middle. There's no way to change the outfit there except to just draw new art. I figured the person who asked would think changing the avatar was better than nothing.

Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
Wouldn't count on other games doing this, as pointed out it comes with significant downsides to it. Most notably sex CGs taking 4 times longer to draw to account for all the customisation and some scenes not being possible because you have no idea what the player might be wearing or look like. Having trouble with the bus groping events for this reason since Sammy will be mostly clothed.
How exactly do you manage that? Do you have to manually make a cg for every single variation? I suppose if you already have the positioning you could just flick a button for each of them and run through them by process of elimination but that does seem pretty time consuming.
Some sort of layer system for the most common cgs, like the standard standing pose?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
So, the first time I played this game, I always used to get drunk before working at the bar to increase the chance of Sammy accepting prostitution offers. With the new playthrough I started after the update, I decided to see what happens if you don't get drunk (I also had sex with Simon right away, because being a virgin makes it a lot less likely for her to agree to sex).

One oddity that's happened a couple times is that she'll turn down one guy's offer of sex for money (when she was already at 100 desire), and then accept another guy's offer of sex for free. If she wants to get laid anyway, shouldn't she try to make some money off of it? In my head, I could justify this as saying that the first guy was extremely ugly or otherwise unattractive and the second guy was really hot and charming, but that's just a rationalization I tacked on after the fact. It still feels like the game just has two different formulas to calculate how likely she is to accept casual sex versus prostitution, and prostitution has a higher bar because it's seen as more kinky or naughty than just fucking for fun (even though it seems more realistic to me that someone who had already taken money for sex before would be jumping at the chance to do that if someone was offering them money for sex when she was already horny anyway).

I'm not even necessarily saying the formulas should be changed (though I wouldn't hate it if Desire had more weight in the prostitution check), but I do think some thought should be given to having more explanatory dialogue for why she wasn't interested than just a dismissive "I'm not for sale" when she already has been before.

Also, I've had penetrative sex a dozen times in this playthrough. Every time I was given the option, I asked them to fuck my ass and/or cum outside, and every single time, they fucked my pussy and came inside. That's not how it's supposed to work, is it? (I don't have any body writing on me.)

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Made a little Mod that enables you to do stuff while pregnant:
  • Start the bar job
  • work at the dance job and gym class
  • start the haven mission
The centerbar images are still the same, but the left (avatar) images are preg.

Also increases the chance of getting pregnant by x4 per creampie.

put in: \TheFixer-0.2.36.00-pc\game\<extract and overwrite here>

May 12, 2020
It might help reduce the debugging workload for Sam_Tail if people who have errors right after a new version comes out mention whether they were reloading a save from a previous version or not. The error could be a result of some changes between the old and new version (where the sequence of logic isn't being run correctly in the new version since it's being entered into midway).
I started a new game.

May 12, 2020
Got the same issue except for "school_field_soccer_play_allure_7", it seems the event triggers as long as one boy meet the requirement but the boy picker try nonetheless to pick 2 without checking if 2 meet the requirement in :
"game/scripts/locations/school/school_functions/school_functions.rpy", line 198, in school_soccer_pick_boy
tempname2 = renpy.random.choice(namelist)
Also those event need only 1 char, fix suggested add "if len(namelist) != 0:" before picking a second name (it works)
I'll try that, thanks!

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
I get this error when trying to start the game:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'lastfn' referenced before assignment
Thanks to help from someone on discord I managed to track down this error. It seems that when loading the game, renpy has a look through all the scripts to make sure everything is ok. But some OS's have a limit of 999 files it can handle and I am probably just over the limit. I compiled a new build with all the source files removed and the scripts folder archived and the error is gone.

Looks like in future builds I might have to stop including source files :(

I guess in this case 20MB is a significant increase in size. also, I have to ask will you add the outfits from the new banner to the game. and I just love that smirk? Grin? Sammy does on it, it's cute. but it's kinda unusual to see her from that angle.
and I just saw that you added freckles for Sammy :love:.
Yeah I want to include them. But I am holding off on adding new outfits until I do the new breast sizes.

Also looks like I forgot to add it to the changelog, but yeah added freckles :)

Thanks for reporting, I'll have it fixed in the update.

Where can we get the satanic and christian outfit in the banner?
Not in yet but I plan to add them.

Sam_Tail Also, the same dare (stripping down to underwear) has other bugs. The protag strips down to underwear, then outer clothes appear again in random colors, and the outer items that the protag had on before disappear out of the wardrobe. Might have something to do with that pc_set_temp_outfit () wardrobe method.
Thought I did set that. Will have a look and fix the issue.

Is there any backward compatibility? I've loaded my old save and it says
Code:
AttributeError: 'Clothes' object has no attribute '_slutty'
Ignoring this gives tons more errors.

Restarting the game from 0 after every patch doesn't look fun.
Tested for backwards compatibility but sometimes some issues slip through. Sorry.

So, the first time I played this game, I always used to get drunk before working at the bar to increase the chance of Sammy accepting prostitution offers. With the new playthrough I started after the update, I decided to see what happens if you don't get drunk (I also had sex with Simon right away, because being a virgin makes it a lot less likely for her to agree to sex).

One oddity that's happened a couple times is that she'll turn down one guy's offer of sex for money (when she was already at 100 desire), and then accept another guy's offer of sex for free. If she wants to get laid anyway, shouldn't she try to make some money off of it? In my head, I could justify this as saying that the first guy was extremely ugly or otherwise unattractive and the second guy was really hot and charming, but that's just a rationalization I tacked on after the fact. It still feels like the game just has two different formulas to calculate how likely she is to accept casual sex versus prostitution, and prostitution has a higher bar because it's seen as more kinky or naughty than just fucking for fun (even though it seems more realistic to me that someone who had already taken money for sex before would be jumping at the chance to do that if someone was offering them money for sex when she was already horny anyway).

I'm not even necessarily saying the formulas should be changed (though I wouldn't hate it if Desire had more weight in the prostitution check), but I do think some thought should be given to having more explanatory dialogue for why she wasn't interested than just a dismissive "I'm not for sale" when she already has been before.
The rationale behind this was that drunken casual sex is fun but agreeing to sex for money is "wrong" until she gets more used to it. But since casual sex and prostitution sex leads to the same sex event there is very little difference from the players perspective. Sometimes it's impossible to even tell based on the dialogue if it even is prostitution or casual sex.

From a pragmatic point of view (and Sammy is very pragmatic), it makes perfect sense to be more willing for money than for free I guess. It's something I probably need to balance a bit better while updating the pub.

Also, I've had penetrative sex a dozen times in this playthrough. Every time I was given the option, I asked them to fuck my ass and/or cum outside, and every single time, they fucked my pussy and came inside. That's not how it's supposed to work, is it? (I don't have any body writing on me.)
This comes down to intelligence. The int stat doubles as a charisma stat or a "chances of people doing what I ask for" stat. It's not well balanced for now since there is no was to grind it and I am planning to update how stats are handled. But basically if you fail a speech check, the person wont listen to you and just do what they want.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
This comes down to intelligence. The int stat doubles as a charisma stat or a "chances of people doing what I ask for" stat.
Ah, I see. In the previous playthrough, it took a long time for her to have sex with anyone because she didn't fuck Simon, so by the time she was sexually active, her intelligence had increased enough for people to listen to her. That makes sense (although I don't necessarily think it makes sense on a deeper level for charisma to be tied to intelligence; confidence makes more sense to me if it's just based on one stat).

Speaking of intelligence, when I redid the Simon quest (waiting until her Desire had built up so she would have sex with him), there was another option when you enter the bar to just walk right up and talk to him. It had the graduation cap icon next to it (which one might interpret to mean "this is the intelligent choice"), but then she still gets busted when she does that. I don't recall ever seeing any other dialogue options with any icon next to them, was this some kind of vestigial feature that didn't get completely removed, or am I missing something?

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes