AzuraMeta

Nov 28, 2017
I think you're right about the park, beach, motel and truck stop not having any content. In general, I think games like this (where people pay for the development rather than a fully-realized game, so you never know when the game is really done being worked on) should have more explicit indicators of where there's content that you haven't accessed, versus where the content just hasn't been made yet. I probably would've spent a lot more time chilling out on the beach if I hadn't looked through the scripts to make sure there was nothing there.
By beach you mean the lake?
Yeah, I was also confused by the fact that it comes up in random school dialogue, making you think that there's something there. And there's also the suntan stat in Cheats (and mentioned by the doctor), but so far it seems to be only in cheat form and not linked to any sunbathing event.

Hey Sam_Tail, any chance you'd ever consider changing the bar uniform so that players can choose different colors for it?
I'm not sure that would make sense story-wise. It's a uniform, so it's meant to be the same for everyone, even your boss has the same one.
Unless, maybe, there's something like a plot point that Sammy becomes a popular waitress and they allow her to stand out.

Last edited:
Reactions: halsgate

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I'm not sure that would make sense story-wise. It's a uniform, so it's meant to be the same for everyone, even your boss has the same one.
Unless, maybe, there's something like a plot point that Sam becomes a popular waitress and they allow her to stand out.
I was thinking of it more like the player can decide the color of the uniform that everyone is wearing, rather than Sam being able to pick the color of just her own outfit. Still, I don't think it would be too wild to postulate a business where the management says, "you all have to wear this same low-cut dress, but you have an assortment of colors to choose from."

Reactions: AzuraMeta

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I was thinking of it more like the player can decide the color of the uniform that everyone is wearing, rather than Sam being able to pick the color of just her own outfit. Still, I don't think it would be too wild to postulate a business where the management says, "you all have to wear this same low-cut dress, but you have an assortment of colors to choose from."
Well, Sam has mentioned that since a Pub rework is planned colour customization might be aded.

By beach you mean the lake?
Yeah, I was also confused by the fact that it comes up in random school dialogue, making you think that there's something there. And there's also the suntan stat in Cheats (and mentioned by the doctor), but so far it seems to be only in cheat form and not linked to any sunbathing event.

Unless, maybe, there's something like a plot point that Sam becomes a popular waitress and they allow her to stand out.
There is actually a dialogue with the boys where Sammy blames the Lazy Developer that there isn't any lake content yet. All those little fourth-wall breaks when it comes to unfinished content are funny.

• Haha

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This game has a horrible lag time problem - 2-5 sec reaction time. And it isn't RenPy problem bcz I have plenty of other RenPy games which are perfectly fine. Tried to play it, bcz the model is cute - but that lag time is too annoying.
I've noticed that too. Do you notice it happening more with the avatar in any particular state (like when a bunch of hearts are floating around when her desire is high)?
I have not notice to much and I just play these games from a USB external drive so I know my drive speed is not helping, LOL. My system is not state of art but reasonably good.

So I might be powering through these hick-sup's. Are I have just missed them so far.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I thought this was a Koikatsu game but now that i've played it for a bit i realised it's 2d art... is there a 2d filter in Koikatsu the dev is using or is it just unrelated but similar styles?

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Am I the only one who thinks the CG looks 3D?
I thought this was a Koikatsu game but now that i've played it for a bit i realised it's 2d art... is there a 2d filter in Koikatsu the dev is using or is it just unrelated but similar styles?
You guys are on to something here. If only there was a forum somewhere where you could read posts about a topic like this.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
You guys are on to something here. If only there was a forum somewhere where you could read posts about a topic like this.
you are correct many of the assets are based on koikatsu. and there is a post about this somewhere in this thread. the way I understood it is that the characters are posed in KK but then get drawn over again.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
you are correct many of the assets are based on koikatsu. and there is a post about this somewhere in this thread. the way I understood it is that the characters are posed in KK but then get drawn over again.
Ah, yep, i can see it now. Cheers.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I remembered there was a discussion about stats raising and degradation a while ago and in truth I've never really played with the intended system and always tweeked the files. Also something about training/studying that latter will be more intensive in order to justify high level stat (can't be a hulk just by running) so I've modified my original tweek and share it here.
No longer training or studying and still finishing the day weaker/dumber. Stat degradation only happen after a few days without training/studying. I put a cap at 60 for the rp but there is version without it for those who don't care.
The good things about this modification is that it only replace the player_class file without needing to modify other files while allowing the posibility to add other training/study that can give an argument for reaching higher level (I capped mine at 60).

Either need a new game or open the console and type both : player.days_trained = 0 and player.days_study = 0 or if you're at the begining of a school day go to school to study and gym for variable initialisation.
Edit: very sorry bad version with still some return baddly placed sorry put a the correct one.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Is this game the kind where seemingly minor choices* can really fuck you up? I've gotten to where the 2 chiefs are chatting in the room and you can either barge in or be polite and i'm feeling like there's potential for something much further down the road that this seemingly benign choice turns out to be more than just flavour text.

*Not like with interrogations or investigation type stuff, the truly seemingly minor, you know, wether to have coffee or tea, say 'hi' or 'whaddup handsome?'

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Is this game the kind where seemingly minor choices* can really fuck you up? I've gotten to where the 2 chiefs are chatting in the room and you can either barge in or be polite and I'm feeling like there's potential for something much further down the road that this seemingly benign choice turns out to be more than just flavour text.

*Not like with interrogations or investigation type stuff, the truly seemingly minor, you know, whether to have coffee or tea, say 'hi' or 'whaddup handsome?'
Since none of the other stuff with them is in the game yet that is impossible to say. But this far nothing like this has happened.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
*Not like with interrogations or investigation type stuff, the truly seemingly minor, you know, wether to have coffee or tea, say 'hi' or 'whaddup handsome?'
Not that I'm aware of, but the safest thing is just to save early and often (in multiple save slots), so you can always rewind your progress if you need to.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
This game is interesting, it's kind of like degrees of lewdity in the general gameplay loop sense, not like it in terms of the actual fixer stuff but it definitely reminds me of it. I can see several rough edges, missing/planned content gaps, not enough soft reminders for time sensitive things like school/work, missing quests in the journal but i can definitely see a solid framework coming together. Once that's set up and the fixer quest content starts being the main focus i can really see this game taking off, i see a lot of potential, keen to see more behind the institute and the crazy body swapping research they've been doing fleshed out more.

Edit: one thing this game really needs is a tutorial on your stats, i have no idea what improves confidence or destroys mood, raises desire or alters allure and some searching of the thread has not helped. I did read that apparently you can lose stats like fitness by doing exercise which sounds completely ridiculous but that's a whole separate thing.

Last edited:

Sasuke13

May 22, 2020
Eventually there will be something similar.

There is a tracker that tracks things like asking the guy to cum inside and a whole bunch of other things. Your choices swing the tracker towards either wanting to get pregnant or trying to avoid it. Once you have swung far enough in one direction or the other, you are flagged as either wanting a baby or trying to avoid a baby and many of your choices change.

If you want a baby for example, you can never tell a guy to pull out where as if you want to avoid a baby you can never ask a guy to cum inside. If you want to avoid a baby and are given the option of vag sex or anal during danger days, you will always pick anal. Lots of other stuff as well.

There is also unique dialogue and event chains in Haven depending on if you have either of these flags.
how long does it take to get her to want to get knocled up? been going to the pub for days to have as many peaple as posible cum in me but i still dont get the difrent text in the personal record.

after i have sex once using the bodywriting cheat i instantly get it but once i had sex without the cheat i instantly lose it.

might be an interesting thing to add a bar representing how far you are to either side or just impement a cheat.\

also i found a bug talking to the soccer boys, when its summer and they ask if im not wearing to much the game crashes

hmmmmmmmmm69

Mar 6, 2019
Yeah that was a humongous turn off point for me, you can avoid it but Holy fuck I wasn't expecting that at all.
How can you avoid it? I dont mind the rape as much as braindead level design... you are forced to navigate thru the worst UI ever seen by man just to kill time (and get fucked for moonshine) untill you can open the fucking gate. The whole section seems paded and linear.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
How can you avoid it? I don't mind the rape as much as braindead level design... you are forced to navigate thru the worst UI ever seen by man just to kill time (and get fucked for moonshine) until you can open the fucking gate. The whole section seems padded and linear.
you could just cheat your needs and do a lot of eavesdropping can get you true quite fast. and if someone tries to rape you just roll back and try again.
it only took me like 3 in-game days with decent stats I even stayed a day longer for the gangbang. could potentially have done it faster by using the sabotage route. was actually a bit disappointed about the lack of sex my Sammy is a baby crazy horny slut but would always shoot the guys in the shower down.

how long does it take to get her to want to get knocked up? been going to the pub for days to have as many people as possible cum in me but I still don't get the different text in the personal record.

after I have sex once using the bodywriting cheat I instantly get it but once I had sex without the cheat i instantly lose it.

might be an interesting thing to add a bar representing how far you are to either side or just implement a cheat.\

also, I found a bug talking to the soccer boys, when it's summer and they ask if I'm not wearing too much the game crashes
Not sure but I think I got it after getting creamed repeatedly while ovulating.

jugle

Jan 24, 2019
I found two bugs at once, for the split scene. The back hair is missing, and the MC is doing it with Nate and Nate. The grass is kind of odd too, but that's a small problem tho
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
In the locker room bully scene if you try to run and get raped instead her nipples are the wrong color, looks kinda blank. I tried to get a screen but that wasn't coming up again.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes