Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Ah, I see. In the previous playthrough, it took a long time for her to have sex with anyone because she didn't fuck Simon, so by the time she was sexually active, her intelligence had increased enough for people to listen to her. That makes sense (although I don't necessarily think it makes sense on a deeper level for charisma to be tied to intelligence; confidence makes more sense to me if it's just based on one stat).

Speaking of intelligence, when I redid the Simon quest (waiting until her Desire had built up so she would have sex with him), there was another option when you enter the bar to just walk right up and talk to him. It had the graduation cap icon next to it (which one might interpret to mean "this is the intelligent choice"), but then she still gets busted when she does that. I don't recall ever seeing any other dialogue options with any icon next to them, was this some kind of vestigial feature that didn't get completely removed, or am I missing something?
When I first wrote that mission, there was only one path and that was the "fail" path. Those options were meant as a mini tutorial just to show they exist and you can get different options based on your stats (which as it turns out, is the only time I ever used that system).

But I thought at some point it was lame to have a mission that didn't have a sex path, so I added the sex path in a way that new players would be very unlikely to trigger so they would go through the full tutorial.

It was then pointed out to me aaaages ago in this thread that giving special options that lead to a fail is bad form and setting the wrong example, and it should be changed. Which I agree on and planned to update the mission.

Updating that mission is now. Before moving on to the boobs update, I want to spend the next month adding in and updating a lot of the smaller things I have been promising to add for a long time. Birth control, Adding writing to yourself, more masturbation scenes and to update the Simon mission.

Simon mission is mostly written based on the assumption Sammy is a virgin and has little content for a more "forward" Sammy. Which she can be now with the school stuff added and other planned content. So for the release in a month or so, this mission will see quite a heavy facelift.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I was thinking since you plan on doing some major work on the bar. any chance for some events with Dani she said she was interested in working there. would even offer the option to add something like a training/protection route. or maybe have the soccer boys come to visit you for a change. I love this game already so much. and still have a lot of potential for more. keep up the amazing work(y). especially with the boob size update that sounds like a big job so many assets and scenes to change

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
I was thinking since you plan on doing some major work on the bar. any chance for some events with Dani she said she was interested in working there. would even offer the option to add something like a training/protection route. or maybe have the soccer boys come to visit you for a change. I love this game already so much. and still have a lot of potential for more. keep up the amazing work(y). especially with the boob size update that sounds like a big job so many assets and scenes to change
It's the plan. I want for you to be able to get her a job there and also to give character to the other person that works there right now. Possibly also the ability to work there before the Simon mission along with drinking events, flirting and going home with people from the bar.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This question may have been asked, I am sorry if I missed where in this thread, but this outfit or clothing piece is not found. (See Image)

Is this a failed download on my part or and Item available at a later date in the game, or just a place holder for something in the future ?

drakemasta

May 8, 2018
i had one error during the group shower scenes but i could rollover it and one when i went from restroom to cafe when another event would trigger but other then that.
is their dialogue for checking when your character is preg yet at the doc or has it yet to be implemented?
also kinda curious what dialogue options occur during preg if any i didnt see any but i just skimmed through it to see if it was functional

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
This question may have been asked, I am sorry if I missed where in this thread, but this outfit or clothing piece is not found. (See Image)

Is this a failed download on my part or and Item available at a later date in the game, or just a place holder for something in the future ?
I have to-it's just the missing thumbnail for the elf dress. the item itself is fully usable in the game its as I said just the thumbnail.

got this error when playing soccer with the boys
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I got this one when trying to open special requests with Felix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also found 2 typos
screenshot0002.jpg
it says no same person, not sane person

screenshot0003.jpg
and here it says his against his hips should probably be hit against his hips.

screenshot0001.jpg
and found a missing piece of hair for this scene.

Last edited:

anotheruser

Sep 1, 2018
The transfer.sh download link currently returns a page that just says "Not Found".

The UploadHaven link just seems to lead to a loop where it keeps trying to install a malware browser extension. I'm not sure if that's a dead link as well or if they're just assholes. Glad I'm running a fully up-to-date browser in a sandbox in Linux...

TritonSands

Mar 7, 2020
Finally got past the first mission drunk.. Don't like the constant waiting for days to pass before missions. The cheat section almost seems essential for stat variances/customization to continue story.. The Character customization options,outfits and colors they're all Beautiful.. Story is interesting too. Looking forward to updates.

hmmmmmmmmm69

Mar 6, 2019
Sooo, it is pretty much imposible to play a stable new version with old saves?
I get an error every time I should be able to start Heaven mission. Click ignore and get told that mr. Tucker is still working on it.

hmmmmmmmmm69

Mar 6, 2019
Finally got past the first mission drunk.. Don't like the constant waiting for days to pass before missions. The cheat section almost seems essential for stat variances/customization to continue story.. The Character customization options,outfits and colors they're all Beautiful.. Story is interesting too. Looking forward to updates.
The grind is not nearly as terrible as in other games. Happines/Sleep/Fitness/Look are manageable, inteligence too, Money is a bit tight untill you start jerking guys off in a pub, but HOW THE FUCK YOU LEVEL UP CONFIDENCE??! Its the only stat I shamelessly level up in the cheat menu and I hate cheating.

Beratroll

Dec 22, 2018
Run into an error if the soccer boys are asking to stay in underwear. Our character just doesn't want to obviously and then it put an error when she strips because requested.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
The grind is not nearly as terrible as in other games. Happines/Sleep/Fitness/Look are manageable, inteligence too, Money is a bit tight untill you start jerking guys off in a pub, but HOW THE FUCK YOU LEVEL UP CONFIDENCE??! Its the only stat I shamelessly level up in the cheat menu and I hate cheating.
for confidence go running in the park.

i street prostituion already been added? if so, how can i do it?
no. only pub and school have it. and school only works if Sammy has gotten used to selling herself.

Last edited:

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
As previously stated once fit enough running give an increase (30 fitness I think), also when under 10 (100%) and 30 (random) increase at night, happiness give now a slight boost from time to time. Sex (not prostitution) give a boost and when a slut and/or whore whoring give also a boost for being propositioned or accepting (don't remember all the code from scratch). If you're not over 40 avoid the bully until you are and confidence will not be a problem also try not to whore or not too much before being a slut to avoid the drop.

Reactions: TritonSands

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
As previously stated once fit enough running give an increase (30 fitness I think), also when under 10 (100%) and 30 (random) increase at night, happiness give now a slight boost from time to time. Sex (not prostitution) give a boost and when a slut and/or whore whoring give also a boost for being propositioned or accepting (don't remember all the code from scratch). If you're not over 40 avoid the bully until you are and confidence will not be a problem also try not to whore or not too much before being a slut to avoid the drop.
becoming unhappy also causes it to drop fast. getting raped or having a baby will put Sammy into a traumatized state causing her to stay unhappy for quite a while. resulting in a massive confidence drop and having low confidence increases the chance of getting raped so you have to be careful to not fall into a downward spiral.

Reactions: TritonSands

list101

Mar 18, 2019
This game has a horrible lag time problem - 2-5 sec reaction time. And it isn't RenPy problem bcz I have plenty of other RenPy games which are perfectly fine. Tried to play it, bcz the model is cute - but that lag time is too annoying.

Reactions: rb813
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes