Bernd L

Oct 14, 2017
As much as customizing names, relationships, ages is normal in lot's of games, I hope that customizing characters (appearance, clothing) will become the norm, too. Also I like the art style. Looking forward to more work from this dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rb813

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
As much as customizing names, relationships, ages is normal in lot's of games, I hope that customizing characters (appearance, clothing) will become the norm, too. Also I like the art style. Looking forward to more work from this dev.
wouldn't count on most games on this site using DAZ studio for characters so it's just prerendered images and while you could do a lot using laying most wouldn't put in the effort.
this game uses a lot of layering to get all the customisation working and it comes with its own trade-offs.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
most games on this site using DAZ studio for characters so it's just prerendered images and while you could do a lot using laying most wouldn't put in the effort.
That's what they did in Lab Rats 2. I've dug around in the assets, and it definitely is a ton of individual layer images, way more than most devs or artists would want to bother with.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
heck yea new update

Sam_Tail I can't remember, can Sam work/whore at the bar if preggers? If so, does it still use the old non-preg art?

edit: it seems using cheats to increase fitness locks Sam out of even starting the bar job :(

Last edited:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
This isn't really a "bug," since I'm pretty sure it only happens if you cheat. But just a little warning to people that if you customize your hair before the Simon scene, the HJ art will look like this (the buttjob one seems to be fine, it just shows up short blond). 1648845975438.png

sayoveya

Mar 18, 2019
I got an error during a football dare scene, "global name 'pc_stripease_outer' is not defined.
I assume the call of the method was just misspelled (note, striptease was written as stripease), so fixing that spelling error is probably all that's needed.

Reactions: rb813

Zesar

Mar 24, 2020
I get this error when trying to start the game:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'lastfn' referenced before assignment

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 447, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 789, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn)
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'lastfn' referenced before assignment

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
The Fixer 0.2.36.00
Sat Apr 2 00:26:51 2022

Reactions: Vale13

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Hey Sam_Tail, any chance you'd ever consider changing the bar uniform so that players can choose different colors for it? I figure it would probably be pretty similar to the code for different hair colors, but I made this little proof-of-concept just by recoloring the actual image files themselves (for the middle part I mean, changing the color of the uniform on the avatar was easy).

This game already has so much customization that I don't want to seem like a choosing beggar, but since she spends so much time in her work outfit, it sure would be nice to have it in a color the individual player likes to look at. 1648855024152.png

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1648857511384.png
1648857619041.png

1648857852761.png

Tradução com Muita revisão apenas pra versão [Ver 0.2.36.00]

PS: refiz a tradução do zero , e fiquei editando os arquivos que não entro na tradução , alguns texto não aceito a tradução , mais isso não deve atrapalhar o jogo.

PS: vou continuar adicionando mais texto a medida que vou jogando

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Well, I just can't seem to do anything by half measures, so here's all my modified images of the waitress uniform in green in case anybody wants them. Extract the package and drop the pub folder in game\images\action (it should overwrite 28 files).

Reactions: taglag

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
heck yea new update

Sam_Tail I can't remember, can Sam work/whore at the bar if preggers? If so, does it still use the old non-preg art?

edit: it seems using cheats to increase fitness locks Sam out of even starting the bar job :(
yes, you can this has been added a few updates ago. and it still uses the old art unless new art for it was added in this version.
Hey Sam_Tail, any chance you'd ever consider changing the bar uniform so that players can choose different colors for it? I figure it would probably be pretty similar to the code for different hair colors, but I made this little proof-of-concept just by recoloring the actual image files themselves (for the middle part I mean, changing the color of the uniform on the avatar was easy).

This game already has so much customization that I don't want to seem like a choosing beggar, but since she spends so much time in her work outfit, it sure would be nice to have it in a color the individual player likes to look at. View attachment 1735027
the colouring for the version on the left is done at runtime I think. but the one in the middle and the one on the right are premade currently there are about 30 ish images that would need to be made dynamic. no idea how difficult that would be.

KawaiiBoyGirl

Jan 3, 2019
is there a way to skip haven or whatever its called? I keep waiting for the guard to go on a smokebreak to pry the door but hes there every time it says he went on break

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
What impresses me about this one is not only the somewhat immersive story line, but also the quantity of events inside such and almost insignificantly small amount of megs.

This tiny program has hours of fun in it. I find the graphics to be easily excepted, and over all quite good.

Some of the events are a little troublesome to activate, but it is still a work in progress, and this last update really helped a lot. So I expect any future update to bring out even more, and better game play.

Thank you very much for this one!

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
What impresses me about this one is not only the somewhat immersive story line, but also the quantity of events inside such and almost insignificantly small amount of megs.

This tiny program has hours of fun in it. I find the graphics to be easily excepted, and over all quite good.

Some of the events are a little troublesome to activate, but it is still a work in progress, and this last update really helped a lot. So I expect any future update to bring out even more, and better game play.

indeed. the size comes to form the way it is made most other games here are hundreds if not thousands of fully prerendered images but this uses laying and runtime colouring to keep filesize down. It's made more like a game than let's face it in most cases a glorified slideshow. hell if you look at the files over half the size is just the renpy engine stuff the game assets are below 100MB.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Thank you.
I'm a fan of this game.
I have a question
When will the sub-quest for the police station, which has been in place since the early version of the game, be developed?

I'm sorry for the difficulty of understanding the language
I'm using a translator.
Eventually yes. But working on world events was heavily voted for so not entirely sure when we will see this.

Is the femal protagonist a virgin?
As pointed out, her body is vat grown so it's about as pure as it can be.

Add some background music plz
Eventually™

Getting this error sometimes when trying to enter lunch room at the school. Using an old save from previous version, so maybe there are some issues there?

Edit: Seems like in the "school_class_lunch_danianabel.rpy" there is no content for the above "danianabel_10" event, it stops at event 9. Maybe this is why it fails to work.
Thanks, that is the case. Trying to load an event that isnt there. Will be fixed in the next update.

I am in the first mission, it says Wait for Simon to expose himself, and nothing else happens in the game.
Wait a few days and your questlog should update telling you to see Dr Tucker.

Wouldn't count on other games doing this, as pointed out it comes with significant downsides to it. Most notably sex CGs taking 4 times longer to draw to account for all the customisation and some scenes not being possible because you have no idea what the player might be wearing or look like. Having trouble with the bus groping events for this reason since Sammy will be mostly clothed.

heck yea new update

There are now no restrictions to work at the bar. But to get the job initially you should be slim.

This isn't really a "bug," since I'm pretty sure it only happens if you cheat. But just a little warning to people that if you customize your hair before the Simon scene, the HJ art will look like this (the buttjob one seems to be fine, it just shows up short blond).
Planning to update the whole Simon chain in the next update so this will all be fixed.

I got an error during a football dare scene, "global name 'pc_stripease_outer' is not defined.
I assume the call of the method was just misspelled (note, striptease was written as stripease), so fixing that spelling error is probably all that's needed.
Thanks for reporting. Is as you say a typo. Fixed for next release.

I get this error when trying to start the game:
I have no idea what this error is but looks like a renpy general error. All I can suggest is a reinstall.

This game already has so much customization that I don't want to seem like a choosing beggar, but since she spends so much time in her work outfit, it sure would be nice to have it in a color the individual player likes to look at. View attachment 1735027
The bar I am planning to update quite heavily to include the gloryhole once that quest is done as well as more progressive sex (groping>HJ>BJ>sex). Combine that with the new breasts and being able to work there pregnant, I will have to redo all the art. Can probably include colour customisation.

I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.
Thank you :)
yes, you can this has been added a few updates ago. and it still uses the old art unless new art for it was added in this version.

the colouring for the version on the left is done at runtime I think. but the one in the middle and the one on the right are premade currently there are about 30 ish images that would need to be made dynamic. no idea how difficult that would be.
Working while pregnant was added I think in the last update. No new art for it yet (see above reply)

Also most of the colours are done at the colour picker. It is done this way so I can also include a colour picker eventually.

is there a way to skip haven or whatever its called? I keep waiting for the guard to go on a smokebreak to pry the door but hes there every time it says he went on break
Once you are there, there is no way out other than clearing the mission or cheating. But after 5 I think days, you will be given the option to sleep with the gate guard regardless of stats to complete the mission.

Glad you like it. Always wanted to maintain a small download size and not push into the many GB territory.

indeed. the size comes to form the way it is made most other games here are hundreds if not thousands of fully prerendered images but this uses laying and runtime colouring to keep filesize down. It's made more like a game than let's face it in most cases a glorified slideshow. hell if you look at the files over half the size is just the renpy engine stuff the game assets are below 100MB.
The renpy update separated the windows x32 and x64 .exe's that added an extra 20mb to the filesize. Was very disappointed ;(

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes