screenshot0007.png
should probably be "Your resurrection" not "You resurrection"

screenshot0008.png
should probably be "of course" not just "course"

screenshot0009.png
should probably be "they were afraid" not "they was afraid"

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Getting this error before the mission in Haven, when Sam was done with the procedure and went to sleep after drinking beer.

Have used 2 cheats before.

1.) Hair Lenght
2.) Nipple color - had to since there is a bug where after the first skin change mission her nipples did not return to original colour

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/a_quests/a_main_quest_missions/main_quest_05/main_quest_05_b_preperation.rpy", line 561, in script
    $ player.tired = 80
  File "game/scripts/a_quests/a_main_quest_missions/main_quest_05/main_quest_05_b_preperation.rpy", line 561, in <module>
    $ player.tired = 80
AttributeError: can't set attribute

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/a_quests/a_main_quest_missions/main_quest_05/main_quest_05_b_preperation.rpy", line 561, in script
    $ player.tired = 80
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/a_quests/a_main_quest_missions/main_quest_05/main_quest_05_b_preperation.rpy", line 561, in <module>
    $ player.tired = 80
  File "renpy/python.py", line 875, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1210, in __setattr__
    object.__setattr__(self, attr, value)

Windows-8
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
The Fixer 0.2.36.00
Wed Apr  6 12:49:26 2022

Last edited:
May 12, 2020
Getting this error before the mission in Haven, when Sam was done with the procedure and went to sleep after drinking beer.

Have used 2 cheats before.

1.) Hair Lenght
2.) Nipple color - had to since there is a bug where after the first skin change mission her nipples did not return to original colour

Code:

While running game code:
    $ player.tired = 80
    $ player.tired = 80

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ player.tired = 80
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
    $ player.tired = 80
  File "renpy/python.py", line 875, in do_mutation
    return method(self, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1210, in __setattr__
    object.__setattr__(self, attr, value)

Windows-8
Ren'Py 7.4.6.1693
The Fixer 0.2.36.00
Wed Apr  6 12:49:26 2022
The Dev changed the formatting of several variables in one of the more recent updates, after haven was completed and it looks like they missed updating that instance in the code. if you add an underscore on that line it should fix it.
$ player._tired = 80
instead of
$ player.tired = 80
Edit:
It needs more than that actually, in my testing it still isn't functioning correctly. The change I stated prevents the error but it is setting the tired variable to 77 instead of 80 for some reason, also mood is still being set to 30 even if it's higher.
Edit 2:
The add_drunk function was the problem since it affects tired and mood as well, passing the -100 into it caused some significant swings. This can be fixed by also changing line 562 in the game/scripts/a_quests/a_main_quest_missions/main_quest_05/main_quest_05_b_preperation.rpy file to:
$ player._drunk += -100

Last edited:

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Found a missing event:
Code:

While running game code: 
  File "game/scripts/locations/school/school_classes/school_class_lunch/school_class_lunch_picker.rpy", line 91, in script 
    jump expression rand_choice 
ScriptError: could not find label 'school_class_lunch_danianabel_10'.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
The add_drunk function was the problem since it affects tired and mood as well, passing the -100 into it caused some significant swings. This can be fixed by also changing line 562 in the game/scripts/a_quests/a_main_quest_missions/main_quest_05/main_quest_05_b_preperation.rpy file to:
$ player._drunk += -100
Better $ player._drunk = 0 to avoid negative value that could result in weird behaviour.

Reactions: ApprehensiveEnigma

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
The Dev changed the formatting of several variables in one of the more recent updates, after haven was completed and it looks like they missed updating that instance in the code. if you add an underscore on that line it should fix it.
$ player._tired = 80
instead of
$ player.tired = 80
Edit:
It needs more than that actually, in my testing it still isn't functioning correctly. The change I stated prevents the error but it is setting the tired variable to 77 instead of 80 for some reason, also mood is still being set to 30 even if it's higher.
Edit 2:
$ player._drunk += -100
Do I need to install Renpy to change those variables ? Tried with notepad++ and ended up opening gibberish.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Do I need to install Renpy to change those variables ? Tried with notepad++ and ended up opening gibberish.
I think you can just get an editor like Atom or Editra to edit the scripts without having Renpy installed (but I do have Renpy installed myself, so I'm not positive).

Reactions: NeoGenesis
May 12, 2020
make sure you are opening the file with the .rpy extension and not .rpyc
.rpyc is compiled and will just be jibberish, if all you have is the .rpyc files for some reason download un.rpyc from and put it in the game folder then launch the game, this will create uncompiled .rpy versions of all of the files. Remember to restart the game after making any changes to the code files.

Reactions: NeoGenesis

GoldOwO

Feb 6, 2022
Is the dev planning a complete resolution against the bully problem? It feels bad that Cass becomes a victim if they can't target Sam. Maybe convince Cass or any girls being bullied to join the soccer boys for protection and in return have orgies with them? Of course it is a choice and the player can decide whether they like it that way or just watch other girls being bullied if that's their kink.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
make sure you are opening the file with the .rpy extension and not .rpyc
.rpyc is compiled and will just be jibberish, if all you have is the .rpyc files for some reason download un.rpyc from and put it in the game folder then launch the game, this will create uncompiled .rpy versions of all of the files. Remember to restart the game after making any changes to the code files.
Oops mb on that one, I actually opened the .rpyc previously. Thanks, didn't notice it was the wrong one.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Is the dev planning a complete resolution against the bully problem? It feels bad that Cass becomes a victim if they can't target Sam. Maybe convince Cass or any girls being bullied to join the soccer boys for protection and in return have orgies with them? Of course, it is a choice and the player can decide whether they like it that way or just watch other girls being bullied if that's their kink.
personally, I kinda hope that when the content for the security gets expanded we get an option to feed them to betty. let's see how they like getting raped. or maybe stick them with a crime and have them exiled to the wasteland to get raped by raiders. or maybe Sammy gets some martial arts training sure the institute said they don't want an assassin but some basic hand to hand should be fine. I would still like to go all black widow on those assholes.
and damn this game can get sad at times like when my Sammy had a baby and it got immediately taken didn't even get to hold it :cry:. and seeing how all those girls get raped all the time makes me want to go man hunting.
become the blaston black widow. whore by day vigilante by night lol.

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
Is the dev planning a complete resolution against the bully problem? It feels bad that Cass becomes a victim if they can't target Sam. Maybe convince Cass or any girls being bullied to join the soccer boys for protection and in return have orgies with them? Of course it is a choice and the player can decide whether they like it that way or just watch other girls being bullied if that's their kink.
There already is a complete resolution against the bullies in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
There already is a complete resolution against the bullies in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but that only works for some players. I have never gotten anything more than mean comments from them since I have high confidence. I would still like to help Cass and the others.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Does this game have some non corruption content or is it the "Look at this sweet girl, now let's fuck her life up and degrade her so thoroughly she won't be able to think like a human being anymore" kind?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Does this game have some non corruption content or is it the "Look at this sweet girl, now let's fuck her life up and degrade her so thoroughly she won't be able to think like a human being anymore" kind?
Not really as of right now anyway. Sammy can make friends with the soccer kids, and they're actually pretty good to her but that's probably the only remotely wholesome encounter so far. Other than that it's for the most part pretty much just a series of unfortunate events for her so far.

Reactions: Creiz

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Not really as of right now anyway. Sammy can make friends with the soccer kids, and they're actually pretty good to her but that's probably the only remotely wholesome encounter so far. Other than that it's for the most part pretty much just a series of unfortunate events for her so far.
Alright. Thanks a lot, fam.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
become the blaston black widow. whore by day vigilante by night lol.
I do love seeing girls in superhero costumes.

is it the "Look at this sweet girl, now let's fuck her life up and degrade her so thoroughly she won't be able to think like a human being anymore" kind?
I guess it depends on whether you consider consensual sex to be degrading. It's not all rape or prostitution content, there's plenty of options for her to have sex because she enjoys it herself.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
it depends entirely on how you play if you want you can play the entire thing without fucking anyone.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I went ahead and played it a bit. So far it's not so bad, even if I played for like two hours.

I don't understand the gender-bender thing, though. The mc is a girl through and through, loving them dicks since day 1.

I guess I'll see how it plays out in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: dusty stu
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes