GoldOwO

Feb 6, 2022
There already is a complete resolution against the bullies in the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would be nice though that Sam can be a good homie to her soccer buddies and solve the bullying problem by gathering a harem for them. What I like about this game is the many ways to approach problems and one way to fix bullying is have the girls be under the protection of the soccer boys in exchange for orgies with them. That's more lewd scenes for us.

Reactions: BlackPaladin527

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
I just went through the part where she got out of the brothel from getting capture. Is it possible to get the aroused again or is it staying like this?

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
I just went through the part where she got out of the brothel from getting capture. Is it possible to get the aroused again or is it staying like this?
Game models trauma with a property called "recovering" . This shows up as a "broken heart" instead of the normal arousal indicator, and the stats screen should mention this, if so. On each new day, you have either a 10% (if you've had vaginal sex fewer than 5 times) or 20% (if more than) chance of ending this state.

Three things cause this state: giving birth, being raped, or fleeing through the window in Haven

Celebrius

Mar 7, 2019
Does this game have some non corruption content or is it the "Look at this sweet girl, now let's fuck her life up and degrade her so thoroughly she won't be able to think like a human being anymore" kind?
The intention of many of the encounters is to intentionally avoid these things. The majority of the game is life-sim in a messed up post-apoc world and the MC finding their way through that. The "supporting" company has characters where their job is to make sure the MC's mental state is still OK.

Basically, if you end up with a corruption route such as that, it is more or less a "bad end" even if you can continue afterwards. That doesn't change the fact that the MC can still end up enjoying sex... a LOT, but getting to that point is entirely by choice and not forced upon the player at all. Just don't get too drunk at the bar lol. One or two sexual encounters won't turn her into a slut.

Reactions: Creiz

Sasuke13

May 22, 2020
you could just cheat your needs and do a lot of eavesdropping can get you true quite fast. and if someone tries to rape you just roll back and try again.
it only took me like 3 in-game days with decent stats I even stayed a day longer for the gangbang. could potentially have done it faster by using the sabotage route. was actually a bit disappointed about the lack of sex my Sammy is a baby crazy horny slut but would always shoot the guys in the shower down.

Not sure but I think I got it after getting creamed repeatedly while ovulating.
any tips for getting the haven gangbang scene???

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
This game has a horrible lag time problem - 2-5 sec reaction time. And it isn't RenPy problem bcz I have plenty of other RenPy games which are perfectly fine. Tried to play it, bcz the model is cute - but that lag time is too annoying.
This is something I am looking into. It's hard for me to track it down because it doesn't happen on my computer and sometimes people describe what sounds like entirely different things so hard to know where to look.

Yeah that was a humongous turn off point for me, you can avoid it but Holy fuck I wasn't expecting that at all.
Not expecting it was the point.

I'm not sure that would make sense story-wise. It's a uniform, so it's meant to be the same for everyone, even your boss has the same one.
Unless, maybe, there's something like a plot point that Sammy becomes a popular waitress and they allow her to stand out.
Sometimes going against what makes sense in the name of player enjoyment is preferable. But I will see when I am updating the pub.

In the locker room bully scene if you try to run and get raped instead her nipples are the wrong color, looks kinda blank. I tried to get a screen but that wasn't coming up again.
That one uses an older art asset before you could change nipple colour. It's already planned to be replaced.

I went ahead and played it a bit. So far it's not so bad, even if I played for like two hours.

I don't understand the gender-bender thing, though. The mc is a girl through and through, loving them dicks since day 1.

I guess I'll see how it plays out in the future.
Gender bender will be expanded on at some point with Emile post prologue events. But at the end of the day the whole point of it is for people to better roleplay their character.

but that only works for some players. I have never gotten anything more than mean comments from them since I have high confidence. I would still like to help Cass and the others.
It would be nice though that Sam can be a good homie to her soccer buddies and solve the bullying problem by gathering a harem for them. What I like about this game is the many ways to approach problems and one way to fix bullying is have the girls be under the protection of the soccer boys in exchange for orgies with them. That's more lewd scenes for us.
This has been discussed on discord a lot and a pretty good idea was suggested that I am planning to add. But I need to introduce another character and add the inventory before I can do it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Celebrius

Mar 7, 2019
Yeah that's very drastic but in the context of what those two assholes have been doing and without proper law being upheld... yep that's one way to handle it. :WeSmart:

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
That's a spicy fucking meatball holy. Can't wait for that, not enough games give you a chance to pull a real bastard move like that and I can't think of two more worthwhile victims.
I kinda feel like killing them is too merciful. would rather turn them into a couple of meat bicycles for some raiders. or couple gimps for betty.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I kinda feel like killing them is too merciful. would rather turn them into a couple of meat bicycles for some raiders. or couple gimps for betty.
I mean sissifying and pimping out is my go to revenge suggestion for these games but I think given the setting a minimal resource solution like poisoned beer is pretty reasonable.
Having said that if we could make a few surgical adjustments and set them to work in haven or the underpass till they expire then I wouldn't complain :KEK:

Reactions: ChesseKun and Creiz

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Aye, that would be something I'd like to see, too. In too many games the asshats get away scot-free, It's time to give them their comeuppance.

I believe most of the M2F games, the point is that *you* -the player- has a sissification and humiliation fetish, so everything that happens is to cater to your fantasies but...

I believe (and hope) that there's a market for those of us who "want to see the girl win".

In this case? The girl is set into an ugly world full of ugly characters and situations so it's inevitable she's going to suffer ugly moments, and I want her to still stay on top in both her sanity and the world.

So aye, I agree with Mommybuttslut up here, having a couple scenes where she can turn the rapists into her whores (and even get some financial return out of it, or perhaps even have a mission where she can make use of it) would scratch that itch oh so good.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I mean sissifying and pimping out is my go to revenge suggestion for these games but I think given the setting a minimal resource solution like poisoned beer is pretty reasonable.
Having said that if we could make a few surgical adjustments and set them to work in haven or the underpass till they expire then I wouldn't complain :KEK:
maybe the institute could whip a couple of female bodies for them.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes