Anal Addict Aliyah

Feb 5, 2018
I've been playing this for hours and it's a great game and really well-written. i love self-inserting in this one and i am horny throughout all the hours i have been playing

Reactions: RandomCl

RyanT20346

Apr 11, 2022
Hi I've just started properly playing the game, ive got past haven but I'm stuck. it might be that I used cheats to skip to haven. could anyone help with the story line?

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
The road to v3.0 progress report pt3

road_to_3_prog3.png

The third and final of the road to 3.0 progress reports. If you haven't read the previous ones, you can see them and .

New people for Sammy to meet.

We have the addition of a few new minor factions in the game that will come with it's own mini quests as well as tying into the main story. From left to right we have Dez and Ali from the Mech faction, Jaylee and her brother Ashon from the Scavvers and Saskia and Frida from the Needle girls (formerly named cosplay club).

prog3_cast.png

Gloryholes

Nate finally asks Sammy to help him out with making a gloryhole at school and Sammy agrees. So off she goes to find out how you would even make one. This will lead her to Dez and Ali who tell her what she needs, but wont help since it's not an Institute mission. Either solve the problem they are having or find another way to get the gear you need.
However you choose to go about it, return to Nate once you have everything and he will make one in the school. But now nothing is stopping you from making more of your own all over Blaston now that you have the tools.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Girl love

With Dani having a larger role with the pub job along with the introduction of Ali and Jaylee, there is starting to build a bit of girl love. Dani events is mostly involving men in the pub along with Sammy/Trixie just having a bit of fun.
But with Jaylee a full blown romance is possible. She will even eventually open her home (a trailer in the junkyard) to Sammy. The player can then use it as a home base if they want to. Though Sammy should expect to be woken up by Jaylee sitting on her face.

les2.png

Scavving

Work has begun on scavenging around town for stuff to sell off. This job is meant as an alternative to some of the more seedy jobs. Hard and dirty work, but doesn't involve selling yourself. Traveling all around town and into the more dangerous areas looking for stuff though does mean Sammy might encounter some shady people along the way.
In the early game this will be mostly for some extra cash. But as you sell junk to the vendors, they will start selling unique items they made from the junk you sold. Needle girls for example will have special outfits for sale while the beach girls will have jewellery and trinkets to sell.

prog3_junk.png

Release when?

Quick answer, probably first half of November. There are still some large elements planned for v.3.0 that I haven't even started yet, but I don't want to hold up the release for too much longer. So now that all the heavy code stuff has been done, I will be taking what's currently in, bringing it up to a final state and push the rest back into a part2 update. Fortunately, all the elements that made this release take longer have been done, so we should see more regular updates as before.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Ah. The Needy Needle Girls.

Yes. What is to come in the next up sounds pretty cool and interesting. Cannot wait to see it. If I may? What's the latest news about her flate mates? Will they appear in the next update or later on?

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Ah. The Needy Needle Girls.

Yes. What is to come in the next up sounds pretty cool and interesting. Cannot wait to see it. If I may? What's the latest news about her flate mates? Will they appear in the next update or later on?
Yeah flatmates will be part2 it looks like. I haven't even started working on them just yet.

Sam_Tail Will there be a changelog of all the changes between version 2.40 and 3?
Of course. Though so far the changelog is pretty monstrous.

Cyberstarman

Jan 2, 2022
I'm hoping that by the time 3.0 is finished there'll be some means to freely add perks that are currently locked to Origin Stories. I'd like Creampie Lover and Commando on playthroughs other than Broodmother and Exhibitionist, for instance. Just for a bit of roleplaying flavor. (I'm one of your patrons. I go by Stephen on Patreon.)

Speaking of Creampie Lover, I have some thoughts on it. At the moment it seems kinda pointless. Functionally, it's exactly the same as Baby Crazy. Which effectively makes it redundant on the Broodmother it's currently locked to. I think a bit of tweaking should be done to distinguish it. If you don't mind, I do have a few ideas. Basically running off the idea that a Creampie Lover doesn't necessarily want to get pregnant.

My idea is that if Sammy is a Creampie Lover, she still CAN ask for Anal or Pullout, but will have to pass an extra Speech Check (alongside the usual case of getting the guy to agree) to do so, a Speech Check that'll get more difficult if he's horny or drunk. The Speech Check will be much easier if she's ovulating, but it will still be possible to fail.

And here's a few optional ideas:
To facilitate my ideas, perhaps Sammy's pregnancy desire should only increase if she asks a guy to come inside on a dangerous day. And even then, perhaps only if the player specifically chooses the "cum inside" option. (i.e. it won't increase if Sammy fails the aforementioned Speech Check).
It might be a good idea for Sammy to have different "Offer Yourself" dialogue to the Soccer Boys if she's a Creampie Lover. I imagine her saying something to the effect of "Don't pull out unless I ask you to." And responding to the possibility of pregnancy with "That's Future Sammy's problem."

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
I'm hoping that by the time 3.0 is finished there'll be some means to freely add perks that are currently locked to Origin Stories. I'd like Creampie Lover and Commando on playthroughs other than Broodmother and Exhibitionist, for instance. Just for a bit of roleplaying flavor. (I'm one of your patrons. I go by Stephen on Patreon.)
Exhibitionist will probably become a normal perk afterwards. It was always planned to be added but as part of an exhibitionist chain with a friend. I don't have time right now to do that chain but exhibitionism is a very common request so I added it like this for now until I can get the rest in.

Commando is also not an origin perk. It will eventually be obtainable by doing something like not wearing underwear for x amount of time.

Creampie lover is a bit more difficult. I can add it as a perk if Sammy keeps asking for it, but there is no way I can see to remove it. The obvious way would be if she then keeps asking to cum outside, but the creampie lover perk prevents that...

Speaking of Creampie Lover, I have some thoughts on it. At the moment it seems kinda pointless. Functionally, it's exactly the same as Baby Crazy. Which effectively makes it redundant on the Broodmother it's currently locked to. I think a bit of tweaking should be done to distinguish it. If you don't mind, I do have a few ideas. Basically running off the idea that a Creampie Lover doesn't necessarily want to get pregnant.
It works that way currently because you have both. Broodmother kinda makes the creampie lover perk redundant but is added for flavour. When you are able to get it without the broodmother origin it will then make a difference. Especially if you get it with something like the childfree perk. Sammy doesn't want to get pregnant but loves creampies so will have to keep on top of birth control.

To facilitate my ideas, perhaps Sammy's pregnancy desire should only increase if she asks a guy to come inside on a dangerous day. And even then, perhaps only if the player specifically chooses the "cum inside" option. (i.e. it won't increase if Sammy fails the aforementioned Speech Check).
It's how it currently works. When the option comes up, her choice puts a lot of weight in whatever direction she chose. But if she is too drunk/horny to get the option it only adds a minimal amount.

It might be a good idea for Sammy to have different "Offer Yourself" dialogue to the Soccer Boys if she's a Creampie Lover. I imagine her saying something to the effect of "Don't pull out unless I ask you to." And responding to the possibility of pregnancy with "That's Future Sammy's problem."
It already has this, though doesn't factor in creampie perk (I need to remember to make sure it does). If Sammy is childfree she will tell them to make sure to pull out, if she is preg crazy she will ask them to come inside because she wants a baby and if she is broken she will ask for it rough.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes