Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
got a leak for 0.2.96 apparently (basically a 0.2.95 bugfix). slight warning though: we couldn't verify if it is indeed 0.2.96 as the game neither have a changelog nor a version number ingame.
IMO, safer and better to wait for official 3.0

Reactions: wor_on

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
For version 0.2.97
Thanks for fixing the bugs including the "to drunk to care" to also affect her virginity. Sold it to Bob, and gave Simon sloppy seconds. Didn't know giving Simon seconds was even possible. Though she was "too drunk to care" about where Bob came, she tried to pull away from Simon, and complained that she didn't want to have his kid. A check isn't made there? Or not working?

No cherry pop event with Bob, despite him being her first.
I wouldn't take some strange pill either, guess I'll have to get her drunk. (items cheat, so you know I didn't get pill legimately)
Like the custom colors for hair and eyes! Pink hair, purple eyes... Purple Hair, yellow eyes decisions decisions

The puking at the bar: I didn't have a problem with it. The limit could have been relaxed a little, without eliminating it, if it was a problem. It provided a strategy element that you got her enough so her legs would spread, but if you drowned her in alcohol there were consequences potentially even with a drunk patron taking advantage of a female who may or not be passed out bent over, and with her head in a toilet, because in her hurry she went to the nearest toilet... and not one in the ladies room.
It did disrupt the flow though, and prevent her from renting herself out during that time slot. Not much unless you saw a very rare scene (her getting raped). I can see it from both sides, and the work you already put into those scenarios.

I wasn't going to do this anyways to revisit the old route, and see the changes, but despite working for the bar, it wasn't available this time. Does she have to finish out the first day, and come back the next for it to register that she's a barmaid and allow that option? I stopped working in the bar at 20:XX on first night, then started Quest.

Edit:

Bar Prostitution. Sammy is schizo now.
"Creampie me, Make me pregnant!"
very next line
"Pull out!"
"Does pull out mean anything to you?"
She really cares even though she's supposed to be too drunk to care, and even when it asks where (keep going, and heart) both sometimes she demands pulling out.

You clearly have a lot of variables/flags under the hood, and not fully ironed out yet. Probably had RL distract you for a moment, and forgot to put a seperator or something. It happens. This isn't a complaint. You can't fix it, if you don't know it isn't working as intended, or it's confusing the player if it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Erosoft and SLenty

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
IMO, safer and better to wait for official 3.0
safer? i mean i checked it with three different AVs and also started the game just fine. i just dont know what version it is, cause the dev doesnt show it ingame nor does he put a changelog txt in the game folder for whatever reason.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
safer? i mean i checked it with three different AVs and also started the game just fine. i just dont know what version it is, cause the dev doesnt show it ingame nor does he put a changelog txt in the game folder for whatever reason.
I think he was refering to bugs, not viruses, but that's just a guess.

If I was to have a complaint.... the only way you'd know is of it made a crash dump, and well, not all bugs lead to crashes.

I'm using https://f95zone.to/threads/game-manager-2-17-12-7.9574/
It keeps track of version info, lets you know if there's an update, and other cool features. rt-clicking on the game will show local version and latest f95's version, so you can see if you have the latest one, (doesn't include Patreon relases) but there's also an updates tab that shows the games you've made Game List aware of, and any with updates will be listed under that tab. I've seen a lot of Renpy games not show version info, and another Dev removed it from his/hers. I have no idea why. A game in development the Dev needs to know version info of reported bugs to know if a fix worked or not, or if the one being reported is an old fixed bug. As handy as it is, needing 3rd party software to know if you're running the latest version is a roundabout way of doing things. I know showing the version info in one of the corners of the main menu, loading screen, preferences, or somewhere (preferably main menu, imo) should be far easier than coding the rest of the game.

• Wow
Reactions: Daxter250

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I think he was refering to bugs, not viruses, but that's just a guess.

If I was to have a complaint.... the only way you'd know is of it made a crash dump, and well, not all bugs lead to crashes.

I'm using https://f95zone.to/threads/game-manager-2-17-12-7.9574/
It keeps track of version info, lets you know if there's an update, and other cool features. rt-clicking on the game will show local version and latest f95's version, so you can see if you have the latest one, (doesn't include Patreon relases) but there's also an updates tab that shows the games you've made Game List aware of, and any with updates will be listed under that tab. I've seen a lot of Renpy games not show version info, and another Dev removed it from his/hers. I have no idea why. A game in development the Dev needs to know version info of reported bugs to know if a fix worked or not, or if the one being reported is an old fixed bug. As handy as it is, needing 3rd party software to know if you're running the latest version is a roundabout way of doing things. I know showing the version info in one of the corners of the main menu, loading screen, preferences, or somewhere (preferably main menu, imo) should be far easier than coding the rest of the game.
interesting. dunno if that will work with super new leaks though that basically no one has yet as it looks like its a community shared info system.

but i will check that out. can be handy nonetheless! cheers!

Reactions: Lurkin23

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
interesting. dunno if that will work with super new leaks though that basically no one has yet as it looks like its a community shared info system.

but i will check that out. can be handy nonetheless! cheers!
There is a bit of a learning curve, and the larger your F95 collection the more work required (if you want the game manager to recognize the install). Things I needed to know in the beginning, you can manually input version info if the version doesn't match latest F95 version (early Patreon version for example).

There's also install directory (you point to game executable and copies entire directory with executable being the root, to your configurable games directory. So if it's nested in a directory, you'll either need to move the readmes into a sub directory (example) or depending it might not work. I have 600 games, and so far no game critical files are above the executable.

There's install file, for the single file (eg html) games.

And "I already have this directory where I want it" install option.

There are features I don't use because I dl so many JP games, and if you install from zip/rar it doesn't use the jp name encoding since it uses default options.

• Thinking Face

GGAEM

Aug 2, 2018
Hello I'm a gamer waiting for version 3.0
I have a question

How much is the petreon 2.98 version completed compared to the 3.0 version?
If it's over 90 percent done, I'm planning to play a patreon version.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Its not done.. its still kinda buggy and very alpha feeling. Its maybe close to what you could call "Beta" status.. but still not quite there. Wait a bit yet. 3.0 should be soonish per what Sam has been posting.

Reactions: GGAEM

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
I found where the version info is.

GL_Infos.ini

rt-click and click on edit, or open with notepad or something. Double clicking might not have desired effect depending on how your OS is set up to handle ini files.

• Wow

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I found where the version info is.

GL_Infos.ini

rt-click and click on edit, or open with notepad or something. Double clicking might not have desired effect depending on how your OS is set up to handle ini files.
weirdly enough i can't find that file :unsure:
can you tell me where you found it?

Panonon

Game Developer
May 12, 2022
Its not done.. its still kinda buggy and very alpha feeling. Its maybe close to what you could call "Beta" status.. but still not quite there. Wait a bit yet. 3.0 should be soonish per what Sam has been posting.
Nah, beta would be a completed game with bugs that haven't been playtested out yet.

Unless you meant that Ver 0.2.98 still feels like a beta of an alpha of a game.

schnork

Jun 18, 2018
Any info in the new Dev-Post on Patreon when 0.3 will be ready? Also will be Gloryhole action only in the bar or also at other locations (school, mall etc.)?

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes