Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Given that I'm really looking forward to some of the changes Sam_Tail will be making in the next update, I'm willing to be patient. I'd love to see a few preview images of those changes start trickling in though.
Will put a post up soon showing off the progress. A lot has already been done and I am quite eager to show it off.

i got this error
Don't use the cheat custom skin colour to play fully. It is just a test and you can't play the game properly with it. Open the surgery menu and set it back to one of the 5 presets.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
road_to_3_prog1.png

Since a full public release is going to take longer this time, I feel it is a good idea to post what I have been up to and give you all an idea of what you can expect for the big update.

So probably the part most people are interested in, the boobs. They were pretty much the first thing I got working, and from there it's all about getting the clothes to work with the new sizes. Right now we probably have about half the clothes from before added, along with some new additions to the wardrobe. Transparency and custom colours that I talked about in the last public post are in, so the biggest additions right now are probably coats. This is an extra layer of clothes that will go over your top and will generally be quite bulky.

swim2.png

CG scenes.

CGs saw quite a big update to them. This of course was adding the breast sizes and new pregnancy bellies, along with adding freckles, body writing, tattoos and anything else I might have missed previously. Along with the addition of a few new scenes in preparation for prostitution.

Also gone are the pink backgrounds and I have added location specific background art to all CGs. With the update to how locations are handled, all areas now have their own room type property. This means that the correct background to scenes are loaded without any input from me. This is good because it means I can have the same scene play out across different locations without having to worry about loading the correct images. Someone propositions Sammy in the park, off to the bushes with you. Oh, It was actually in the street? then off to a quiet alleyway you go.

branding_2.png

A lot of work has gone into the user interface. Menus for Sammy's sex stats has been updated as well as her biography page to make room for things such as perks. But the biggest changes are the addition of an NPC biography page, a personal diary and an updated quest log.

*Note, the button images are placeholder*

The quest log has seen a visual overhaul, showing a mission specific image on the side as well as the addition of mission specific sex stats.

fixing_2.png

Here we can see Sammys diary where she keeps track of anything important that happened to her.

road_to_3_prog_2.png

And character biographies so you know what you have done with a specific person.

road_to_3_prog_3.png

A bunch of other stuff as well has been done such as the new locations/travel mechanic, loitering, quick wardrobe changing, bus stuff and preparation for random street events. But they don't have nice images to accompany them so I wont talk much about that just yet. Just know that the changelog is already one of the longest yet and we are only a month into this update.

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
I love what I'm seeing so far in the progress report!

Thank you Sam_Tail for sharing this with us!

You do excellent work. Take your time on this update and, I have no doubt that it will be up to your usual, high standard of quality.

Reactions: SBT01 and wor_on

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Seems that most of the sex positions are doggy. My guess being that the males are the aggressors/initiator of the sex scenes and the nature of the act 'not being romantic'.
But I do wish there was more missionary or cowgirl positions in which it was either Sammy was the aggressor/initiator, or both if parties have a mutual attraction to each other. Plus it will better show case the new breast sizes better.

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
I skipped a bunch of versions and figured I'd try the game again now. I seem to remember a cheat menu but can't find it on the current version. How do you access cheats?

Nevermind. I just didn't play long enough for the menu to show up yet.

sillygoose7

Mar 29, 2019
Holy SHIT this game has so many customization options!!! I love it. Seriously, the customization options are something I'd expect to see in a AAA game.
Eagerly yet patiently awaiting the next release, looks like it's gonna be a good one.

Faithful Lumi

Jan 12, 2019
Ah, I am always super happy to see this game's progress. It has come a really long way. This is also the game that made me appreciate Ren'py quite a bit more.

Thank you for the hard work and the progress update, Sam.

Reactions: Lurkin23 and wor_on

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Confidence comes from:
Working at the pub
Running, sometimes, in the park, but never relaxing or walking
Exercising
Cumming during consensual sex and not whoring
Drinking while confidence is low, as long as you don't puke

code991

Aug 21, 2021
I have but one question, are we going to do something with Emilie? Considering the incest tag is missing, i assume not ... but im always hoping :)

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Do NPCs react to customization choices?
Or is it still just a visual only feature.
Clothing effects the allure stat as well as the type of clothing being noticed. If her belly is on show, cleavage, tight trousers and the like can get related comments.

Just found this game, how do i increase confidence? I got everything else figured out
In addition to what is mentioned above, keeping Sammy happy boosts confidence. The happier she has been over the past 10 hours, the more likely she is to gain random confidence.

I have but one question, are we going to do something with Emilie? Considering the incest tag is missing, i assume not ... but im always hoping :)
A lot is planned with Emile. Post prologue story stuff and she will come and live with you after the Haven storyline. There will be "interesting" stuff but no tag right now since tags are only for content that is ingame, not planned stuff.

does anyone know how sammy starts doing anal?
If Sammy is a virgin, she can always offer anal. If not a virgin and never had anal, then she needs to be horny enough to agree.

Reactions: junkanon and wor_on
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes