Druaka

Feb 28, 2020
I was able to find and use unren after you mentioned it. No problem with changing the script after that.

Selsel

May 26, 2018
seem need just enjoy this game, we cant do main story cause seem quest tracker not updated, i'm gonna wait the next update xd, cause this really hard and confusing at haven quest xd, better i do my daily rise the mc and prepare some gold xd, idk if in future there a few item appear or what, and seem the game a bit lag , wish dev update soon xd

Selsel

May 26, 2018
How do we get the doggy scene on the soccer field?
make sure u chat with they after school[be friend with they in behind old bathroom school where they always drink beer], they will ask u to bet play soccer at night time[sorry i if bad write english]

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
where is save location? when i delete my save, but when ingame the save still there TT
All modern renpy games save a persistent file as well as the one in your game folder. Should find it here
C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Alternatively you can just hover over the save spot in game and hit the delete key on your keyboard.

Reactions: wiffe

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
i have been playing this game on and off for years, but rarely get past the working at the bar. its to much fun.

finally playing a run through, can i date anyone?

also, id really love the ability to have smaller tits in the game

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
i have been playing this game on and off for years, but rarely get past the working at the bar. its to much fun.

finally playing a run through, can i date anyone?

also, id really love the ability to have smaller tits in the game
no dating this far but you can become fuck buddies with some guys at school. however smaller boobs will come with the next update.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
I wonder (just an idea and you do not need to if you want to) if you can move the "close cheat menu" to the lower right of the cheat menu screen next to body writing. It is much easier to find. If you know what I mean.

Edit: Mira goes missing?

Last edited:

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
Oh. Okay. Thanks. Will try to get this.

Edit: Found a bug in the Everyday outfits; wardrobe clothes outfit 103 not found.

PS: Awww...first try to get pregnant and succeeded. (Dan is the father) She just gave birth to a baby girl and had 1 child. However, it says -girls -- If you know what I mean. Oh. Will she ever have a baby license?

Last edited:

Qizl

Oct 5, 2017
My character's mood keeps going down for some reason, quite quickly.

Character have not been raped or anything, but she is always feeling bad, watching TV barely giving anything - barely keeping mood at same level, if I do something else - mood goes down.

What's happening?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
My character's mood keeps going down for some reason, quite quickly.

Character has not been raped or anything, but she is always feeling bad, watching TV barely giving anything - barely keeping mood at same level, if I do something else - mood goes down.

What's happening?
Are you by chance wearing very revealing clothes? Because your character doesn't like that.

Reactions: Qizl

NSC123

Oct 24, 2021
Hi, I have encountered an error after the Heaven mission. See error log and save files attached.

schnork

Jun 18, 2018
Any news when 0.3 will be released? Dev mentioned in patreon Post that the development will take longer than usual. So basically 3 instead of 1,5-2 months?

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
Any news when 0.3 will be released? Dev mentioned in patreon Post that the development will take longer than usual. So basically 3 instead of 1,5-2 months?
Given that I'm really looking forward to some of the changes Sam_Tail will be making in the next update, I'm willing to be patient. I'd love to see a few preview images of those changes start trickling in though.

Reactions: wor_on
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes