Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Yeah I did that, literally spent the entire first season of the game focusing on running, fitness, and dancing. Confidence stayed at a minimum, all willpower checks failed always.
Clothing now effects confidence. If your character is a virgin running around naked is a bad experience, but if your a back alley slut/whore running around naked is just another Monday.
Check your journal to see how much your clothing effects and what state, virgin or whore, your character is in. Then work your way up.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
Okay what the hell is this willpower stat. It fails every single check, I can't find where the stat it is, and as a result I can't go to the school anymore without getting beaten bloody and raped. Literally no idea what happened, all I did was go to school day one and now I'm just getting assblasted.
Keeping Sammy happy boosts her confidence, if she is sad it will go down. The game tracks the past 10 hours of her mood and rolls a dice against it to see if it should add, remove or do nothing.

As mentioned above, dressing in really revealing clothes with low confidence/sex experience will lower her mood, resulting in lower confidence.

Sammy selling herself if not a whore, and doing other bad things can also lower her mood/confidence, while doing things she likes such as working out, dancing or relaxing raises her mood/confidence.

As a rule, keep her happy/drunk and her confidence will go up.

Reactions: megamanx06

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
So I finally started a new game to try the new Simon quest and I like it. But I do feel kinda bad for Bob. But then again maybe he is better off without his wife she didn't seem to be a nice person.
But it also gave me an idea of what about turning Bob into a repeatable event/minor storyline. When you meet him again while serving drinks and he is like hey remember me. You have the option to either blow him off. or after your shift you get an additional option to hang out and talk with bob and maybe have another bit of fun in the alley.

not sure if this has been reported before but found 3 issues
screenshot0001.jpg only a minor thing but when tucker comes over and gives you the starting cash the text is overlapping.
screenshot0002.jpg is it actually supposed to say sexpot? or sexbot because I have never heard sexpot before.

and during the mission report after the simon quest i get this error.
Code:
While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/a_quests/a_main_quest_missions/main_quest_02/main_quest_02_psy.rpy", line 365, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Npc' object has no attribute 'avirgin'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/a_quests/a_main_quest_missions/main_quest_02/main_quest_02_psy.rpyc", line 365, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1892, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/a_quests/a_main_quest_missions/main_quest_02/main_quest_02_psy.rpy", line 365, in <module>

Last edited:
Reactions: sparrow_rose

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
So I finally started a new game to try the new Simon quest and I like it. But I do feel kinda bad for Bob. But then again maybe he is better off without his wife she didn't seem to be a nice person.
But it also gave me an idea of what about turning Bob into a repeatable event/minor storyline. When you meet him again while serving drinks and he is like hey remember me. You have the option to either blow him off. or after your shift you get an additional option to hang out and talk with bob and maybe have another bit of fun in the alley.

not sure if this has been reported before but found 3 issues
View attachment 1849179 only a minor thing but when tucker comes over and gives you the starting cash the text is overlapping.
View attachment 1849180 is it actually supposed to say sexpot? or sexbot because I have never heard sexpot before.

and during the mission report after the simon quest i get this error.
Code:
While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/a_quests/a_main_quest_missions/main_quest_02/main_quest_02_psy.rpyc", line 365, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1892, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
Bob was at first just meant as a throwaway character. But after drawing the art for him and expanding his story, I started to quite like him and came to the same idea. Could be nice if he was a recurring character in the pub with some mini events. But keep in mind he is having fun with barmaids and Sammy, so maybe the wife has good reason to want rid of him and he deserves what is coming to him.

Sexpot is correct. sexpot. / (ˈsɛksˌpɒt) / noun. slang a person, esp a young woman, considered as being sexually very attractive.

And thanks for the other reports, will have them fixed.

How to make Sammy become a High ST. Hooker?
More info in this post. But short answer is Highway hookering will be in the next major update.

how do I keep my previous save ?
Saves are located in a different folder, so to keep them you do nothing. Clean install or overwrite will still have old saves.

Reactions: ChesseKun

glyndas

Sep 25, 2020
I had an idea that main character could work at bar with breast exposed or fully nude with enough stats or smth like that. Maybe even some bolder things.

KTHCROSS

Mar 27, 2020
I like to see Sammy keep her Top Clothes and Socks while she's Bottomless. Everytime there's an H-event I always see her whole Naked.

I hope there's a setting where you can choose what part of clothing you want to remove and keep.

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
I like to see Sammy keep her Top Clothes and Socks while she's Bottomless. Everytime there's an H-event I always see her whole Naked.

I hope there's a setting where you can choose what part of clothing you want to remove and keep.
At this time, I believe the only partially clothed sex scenes are in Haven and the bar.

Based on past posts by Sam_Tail and others, I believe the lack of options in the images is primarily to keep the work load of image creation from becoming overwhelming.

That having been said, I too would love to have a larger variety of image types in the sex scenes. I will understand, however, if this doesn't happen. If it comes down to a choice of expanding the world and story or adding more sex images, I'd much rather have the expanded world and story.

Reactions: Gibberish666

PkinILlamma

Jan 21, 2019
the gameplay and story really good i love it , maybe for art can be improved but yeah everyone have their own love for this artstyle wish more polish overall great

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Good update overall. I like how things are opening up, like access to the bar from the get-go. I got a fun kick out of the pregnancy test event with Sammy going, "Please be pregnant! Please be pregnant!"

Concerns:
- "Removed almost all restrictions from the wardrobe. Now if the player is too pure/unconfident to wear specific clothing, it incurs a mood hit and possibly confidence hit. But as long as Sammy’s breasts/vagina is not on show, she will wear it."
Good move. But I think there should still be a notification to Sammy's thoughts about the outfit to inform the player how the outfit will affect her.

- "Removed floating hearts, drunk bubbles and drunk swirl."
Why? I liked the effects.

- "Archived images. This should significantly help with game slowdown. If you suffered from slowdown, tell me if this improved things."
Slowdown is still present, but has been significantly reduced to tolerable levels.

Questions:
Are there plans for more perspectives/positions during sex encounters in the future?
All we really have right now is, spit roast, doggy against the wall, shower DP, and public reverse cowgirl. Missing classic missionary, cowgirl, leg up, suspended, spooning, etc.

Are there plans for more clothing and hair options in the future?
Buttoned dresses, cheongsam (Chinese dress), bikini, sling bikini, Daisy Dukes, shirt tied in front, leotard, crotch-less panties, bra with exposed nipples, babydoll corset, and other lingerie?
High ponytail, low twin-tails, tight bun, french braid, braided tails, etc?

I remember seeing an image you posted a dozen or so pages ago when talking about changing breast sizes. Sammy's pregnancy belly looked better in those demo images. Is there a plan to update the pregnancy sprites with that version?

Last edited:

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Questions:
Are there plans for more perspectives/positions during sex encounters in the future?
All we really have right now is, spit roast, doggy against the wall, shower DP, and public reverse cowgirl. Missing classic missionary, cowgirl, leg up, suspended, spooning, etc.

Buttoned dresses, cheongsam (Chinese dress), bikini, sling bikini, Daisy Dukes, shirt tied in front, leotard, crotch-less panties, bra with exposed nipples, babydoll corset, and other lingerie?

I remember seeing an image you posted a dozen or so pages ago when talking about changing breast sizes. Sammy's pregnancy belly looked better in those demo images. Is there a plan to update the pregnancy sprites with that version?
More positions would be great. And there is some new clothing coming but most if not all of it needs to wait till the breast size update is done. Chinese dress would be nice they are so hot. Too bad there aren't really any opportunities to wear this kind of clothing yet.

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
I had an idea that main character could work at bar with breast exposed or fully nude with enough stats or smth like that. Maybe even some bolder things.
It's an idea I have been toying with while thinking of expanding the pub stuff. Topless Tuesday for a much more bold Sammy.

As mentioned, sex scenes can't really have clothing due to the sheer amount of combinations of clothes you can have on. So unless I know what Sammy will be wearing, she will get naked for sex.

How do we get the doggy scene on the soccer field?
Win a dare match against one of the boys. If he is horny enough, he might decide to "punish" you.

Good move. But I think there should still be a notification to Sammy's thoughts about the outfit to inform the player how the outfit will affect her.
Yeah, there really should be.

- "Removed floating hearts, drunk bubbles and drunk swirl."
Why? I liked the effects.
For performance reasons. They were the biggest culprit to the slowdown. I will add them back in or replace them at some point.

The prostitution line will have a whole bunch of new scenes. Since a lot of it will take place in a motel room, there will be a lot of bed sex which will allow for more traditional scenes. Right now almost all scenes take place in an alleyway, toilets or somewhere Sammy wouldn't want to get on the floor, so not had many opportunities for positions like missionary/cowgirl etc.

Clothes are planned to be added throughout development. They have slowed a bit recently though since I didn't want to add something then have to redo it later for the breast sizes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

More positions would be great. And there is some new clothing coming but most if not all of it needs to wait till the breast size update is done. Chinese dress would be nice they are so hot. Too bad there aren't really any opportunities to wear this kind of clothing yet.
There is a non sex related job I am planning. I am not 100% sure right now how in depth it will be so don't want to say anything specific. But part of it will relate to "the needle girls" (a group of girls at school who do sewing related stuff). Any weird or not lore friendly outfits will come from them.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Clothes are planned to be added throughout development. They have slowed a bit recently though since I didn't want to add something then have to redo it later for the breast sizes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is a non sex related job I am planning. I am not 100% sure right now how in depth it will be so don't want to say anything specific. But part of it will relate to "the needle girls" (a group of girls at school who do sewing related stuff). Any weird or not lore friendly outfits will come from them.
That new bikini looks cute. I think the photographer has mentioned that the needle girls or at the very least some girls from school are making the costumes.
Have you considered something like Sammy working as a stripper? maybe even tie in some additional content for the sweet girls with some of them doing some private shows in special outfits. that may or may not end in sex.

Last edited:

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
One of the "needle girls"? She really wants to be a "seamstress", ah? ;)

Edit: Ohhh...I completely forgot my questions and all. (sorry)

1) You can now (in the next update) use the wardrobe (that holds all the clothes) and change into each of them EVERYWHERE (like Superman or Supergirl) or you can only use all the clothes at home or at the lockers at school? The change into the sports clothes (if you have not worn them) are still done if you are in the park (in the bushes or at school, the appropiate work clothes will only be at your job(s) and the swimsuit at school, right?

2) will the lake have a changing room where you can change into your swimsuit or bikini and leave your clothes (and underwear) behind in a basket and left unintented for very very naughty persons. :), or you change like the lockers at school (can still be pilfered because the lock is missing or broken, etc?) or you just change in the bushes like in the park? If you know what I mean.

Last edited:

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
That new bikini looks cute. I think the photographer has mentioned that the needle girls or at the very least some girls from school are making the costumes.
Have you considered something like Sammy working as a stripper? maybe even tie in some additional content for the sweet girls with some of them doing some private shows in special outfits. that may or may not end in sex.
Considered weekend events in the pub where the troupe will dance for customers while scanty clad, with a possible option of doing private shows with less clothing in a vip area.

As for an actual strip club though, I am trying to make sure the work events are located in fewer areas with lots of content as opposed to spreading it thin across many locations. So doubt I will have a strip club

One of the "needle girls"? She really wants to be a "seamstress", ah? ;)

Edit: Ohhh...I completely forgot my questions and all. (sorry)

1) You can now (in the next update) use the wardrobe (that holds all the clothes) and change into each of them EVERYWHERE (like Superman or Supergirl) or you can only use all the clothes at home or at the lockers at school? The change into the sports clothes (if you have not worn them) are still done if you are in the park (in the bushes or at school, the appropiate work clothes will only be at your job(s) and the swimsuit at school, right?

2) will the lake have a changing room where you can change into your swimsuit or bikini and leave your clothes (and underwear) behind in a basket and left unintented for very very naughty persons. :), or you change like the lockers at school (can still be pilfered because the lock is missing or broken, etc?) or you just change in the bushes like in the park? If you know what I mean.
1) Right now the outfits need to be set in a proper wardrobe like at home. When you quick change on the street, you will just change into outfits you have previously set in the wardrobe. I am debating what to do with places like the school locker rooms if I should have the full wardrobe available there or just have places like that be a safe place to change into your already set outfits. We will see.

The changing in the park before sports will jump to the same quick change event and come with the same risks. But unlike currently, it will have events associated with it so things can go wrong.

2) Currently the beach needs to have a bikini/swimsuit. You wont be allowed into the location without one (Sammy will complain about getting sand everywhere). To enter the beach you pass a through a shower/locker room first and have to change. Like with the school lockers, I am not sure if this location will be a full wardrobe or just a safe quick change location.

Clothes being stolen is something I don't want to add too much of because I want to encourage the player to come to the beach with minimal clothing, not punish them. I think any stolen clothing will always be a choice by the player and not something that will randomly happen behind their back. Just like with the bullies, you choose to run away and lose your clothes in the process.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I'm glad to see this game is improving. I bet it would be real good to add some story related business later with required money spending, because right now you can easily farm tons of cash in pub and after buying all outfits there is nothing to do. Maybe adding prostitutes into business and etc.
There is so many ways.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes