Nov 28, 2019
What do I miss by using the cheat? I was using the cheat and ended up with 2 entries of the same quest in the log, as well as after the Bob stuff I'm told to report to Tucker but there's nothing I can report. Is this the expected behaviour?

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
The easiest thing that could work is, jumping between two images. Example dick-in , dick-in-deep , dick-in , dick-in-deep.
That is exactly the kind of lacklustre shit I hate and you see in all those terrible DAZ animations it's better without.

don't think i have ever seen a male yandere.

Nov 24, 2020
Let a guy put his cock between your legs and you are going to get poked :p

I will check the frequency of it though, it shouldn't be that common. Also, Sammy only gets upset if she is a virgin.

Before it just checked your desire, now it rolls a sex agree check. If you are fresh out the hospital and Sammy hasn't even had time to memorise her name yet, she isn't going to be stripping in an alleyway for some random guy. and certainty not having sex with them in the same alley. Spend time building confidence or sex experience and she will be much more willing.

The colour changing feature requires a device that supports directX. Older mobiles don't support it and you end up with a colourless avatar. I have tried to look into a solution but I have been unable to find one.

Changelog is correct. As a Patron you would have got early access to this build. Normally I would continue adding things while the patreon build is up, but this time I switched onto working on the boobs and other stuff you would have seen in my posts. So this public version is largely unchanged from the early access version you would have already played.

Go to revel street at night and there will be an option to leave the chalk mark to inform him you are ready to meet.
Thank You...

drenai1

Feb 22, 2021
Another way that "The Fixer" actually benefits from not having animations is the relatively small file size of the game. At this point, there's a decent amount of content, but the game download is under a hundred megabytes, or at least the Mac version is.

Reactions: RandomCl and rb813

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
That is exactly the kind of lacklustre shit I hate and you see in all those terrible DAZ animations it's better without.

don't think i have ever seen a male yandere.
1. Now that just sounds like a you problem. Ever-one has different tastes. I hate all forms of Anal/Sodomy.
2. I doubt this will game will ever use a DAZ animation.
3. I do know what you mean about DAZ animations.
4. But to be fair DAZ animations are very difficult to make. Take from someone currently learning DAZ for something else...
5. Some if the jumping between two images already exists in this game just not completely.

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
Sorry but I find the choice of flatmates to be really underwhelming. Idk if it was a good idea to link it completely on a poll.
And I find it awesome and can't wait to see them. There will always be people who are somewhat dissatisfied with what's in the game. Hell, I am one of them since the gender bender aspect was almost completely dropped after the intro, but by putting it to a poll on Patreon, you can at least keep some of the people that are paying you happy instead of just leaving it up to chance.

Reactions: rb813 and halsgate

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
So does that means they are girls with the exception of the trap? Based on dialogues this far i assumed they were all male. But it's no big deal. However, can we get fucked by the trap?
Early plans had them all as male, but as the game developed I got more ideas for who to include. So some of the dialogue I wrote early on will have to change.

A (not so) fun fact, a lot of the park events also break established lore because it was written before I had a solid idea of how "post apoc" the game was going to be. No more dogs or phone upskirts for Sammy when I rewrite them.

You also mentioned security work. Maybe it would make sense to add some self-defence/martial arts training? this could also help to build some fitness and confidence. And maybe give the same the ability to fight back if someone gets rapey knock him out take his cash. Or if you have a super sluty Sammy she could be like no need to be rough let's have fun then she fucks him silly and takes his cash. just a thought.
Other than not wanting to program any form of combat, I want the theme/tone of the game to always leave Sammy fairly vulnerable. I don't want players to think it's ok to do stupid things because "Sammy can kick ass out of the situation". So any form of combat is something I will not include.

Combat also raises issues with a lot of other things. Alternate fight branches would need to be written for practically every scene. It's not just something I don't want to add but it also significantly increases my workload.

Also, I just have to ask any chance for some sisterly love?
Eventually.

hey now dont sell your game short, the shower scenes are animated
A whole 3 frames of falling water :D 2031 animation quality right there.

The outcast/yandere [Roommate] is a male too think loser/nerd/Me-but-not-really. Your character can tease them, until they become creepy, just depends.
Since it's lost on the previous page, I will link the again. But yes the yandere is male.

1. Now that just sounds like a you problem. Ever-one has different tastes. I hate all forms of Anal/Sodomy.
2. I doubt this will game will ever use a DAZ animation.
3. I do know what you mean about DAZ animations.
4. But to be fair DAZ animations are very difficult to make. Take from someone currently learning DAZ for something else...
5. Some if the jumping between two images already exists in this game just not completely.
I tried very early on some few frame animations and it just looks cheap. I abandoned the idea pretty quickly after initial tests. Not only was the end result, in my opinion, worse than a still image, the extra work needed was just not worth it even if it looked better in the end.

And I find it awesome and can't wait to see them. There will always be people who are somewhat dissatisfied with what's in the game. Hell, I am one of them since the gender bender aspect was almost completely dropped after the intro, but by putting it to a poll on Patreon, you can at least keep some of the people that are paying you happy instead of just leaving it up to chance.
The choices given were also from a list that I was happy with. Adding any of the 6 options I gave would have been good with me and they were all characters I was confident I could develop into good characters with interesting stories.

Plus making the choice myself when there are so many great option always leads me to second guessing if I made the right choice. Putting it up for a vote gives it some level of finality where I can say "it's what people wanted" and just push ahead on working on things without second guessing.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
And your content will be totally driven by the set of people that won the poll. For me that's an impoverishment, because you only have their vision and are excluding others: if the majority doesn't like rude characters, you'll never ever see them win in any form..the same goes for everything else: you'll only see what they like.
The right approach in my opinion is to use polls to only drive partial decisions, or minor ones. And promote variety as much as possible.

My 2c, bye

FuckBeast

Jan 18, 2022
A (not so) fun fact, a lot of the park events also break established lore because it was written before I had a solid idea of how "post apoc" the game was going to be. No more dogs or phone upskirts for Sammy when I rewrite them.
I didn't even remember the game had such a theme before you mentioned it. It looks and feels pretty much like normal life. Even Haven is a bit like some regular junkie house. It's a very good game regardless, but it's definently no Fallout.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
I didn't even remember the game had such a theme before you mentioned it. It looks and feels pretty much like normal life. Even Haven is a bit like some regular junkie house. It's a very good game regardless, but it's definitely no Fallout.
that is because you live in a very secure area thanks to the institute and them being able to stabilise things quickly while other areas collapsed. but outside the town is probably raider territory.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
For me that's an impoverishment, because you only have their vision and are excluding others: if the majority doesn't like rude characters, you'll never ever see them win in any form..the same goes for everything else: you'll only see what they like.
I think it's a fair point worth considering that 51% of the people get to control 100% of the outcome. Since SamTail said they liked all six of the characters featured in the poll, maybe they might say, "the ones that won the poll will be implemented first, but the other ones will still be on the to-do list, and eventually players will be able to mix and match an assortment of roommates according to their own tastes."

Sam_Tail

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2020
And your content will be totally driven by the set of people that won the poll. For me that's an impoverishment, because you only have their vision and are excluding others: if the majority doesn't like rude characters, you'll never ever see them win in any form..the same goes for everything else: you'll only see what they like.
The right approach in my opinion is to use polls to only drive partial decisions, or minor ones. And promote variety as much as possible.

My 2c, bye
You are responding as if it wasn't a curated list of options. Of the 6 that I put up for vote, I was happy to include any of them. If I felt any of them were impoverished then I would not have had them in the vote. But 6 flatmates were too many for me to commit to so I had to reduce the number. Had I chosen myself, it would have just came down to a coin flip, so putting it to a vote makes sense.

that is because you live in a very secure area thanks to the institute and them being able to stabilise things quickly while other areas collapsed. but outside the town is probably raider territory.
Pretty much confirmed like this from overheard conversations in Haven and documents you can read in the security office. Bit of a stretch but like Diamond city with a population of 50k~ and no bombs, radiation or other crazy things.

Reactions: rb813

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
I'm just happy that we will be able to lower her boobsize. Will hold off on playing the next demos until maybe the big 2nd or potentially 3rd mission is done. Dunno what to think about the flatmates but I guess we can just ignore them later if we want to.

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
Okay what the hell is this willpower stat. It fails every single check, I can't find where the stat it is, and as a result I can't go to the school anymore without getting beaten bloody and raped. Literally no idea what happened, all I did was go to school day one and now I'm just getting assblasted.

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
It is the confidence state. You need to get it up by running in the park/school or work out at the sport class/dance.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Okay what the hell is this willpower stat. It fails every single check, I can't find where the stat it is, and as a result I can't go to the school anymore without getting beaten bloody and raped. Literally no idea what happened, all I did was go to school day one and now I'm just getting assblasted.
You need confidence. It contributes to a number of rolls but I'm pretty sure it's the only thing that influences willpower rolls.

SakaiY

Sep 24, 2018
It is the confidence state. You need to get it up by running in the park/school or work out at the sport class/dance.
Yeah I did that, literally spent the entire first season of the game focusing on running, fitness, and dancing. Confidence stayed at a minimum, all willpower checks failed always.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes